Click Here!

Frostbite - Pokemon

FriskyFlareon

Author: FriskyFlareon
Title: Frostbite
Summary:  Everyone has seen the life of the good person; the one who takes down the bad guys, gets all they could ever want, and has the easy life. They’re always loved and appreciated. But has anybody thought about what it’d be like through the eyes of the bad guy? That’s who Ty is. Who thought that he’d help build the most notorious gang in all of Kanto, but then also help take it down?
Feedback: Always appreciated and looked for. Every bit helps!
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: M-OC\F-Pokemon. Possibly OCxM-Pokemon. POSSIBLY.
Warnings: 3Plus Abuse Anal Angst BDSM Beast Bi Bond Contro CR Dom DP Ds Fet Fingering HC HJ Humil MF MiCD Ms OC Oral Other Racist Rape SandM SH Slave Solo Tort Violence WIP
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered
URL: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600055925

Review Reply thread: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/65998-friskyflareons-review-thread-frostbite/

So I’d like to take a second to give just a bit more insight. Or rather, a little more warning. This story is something I’m trying myself to help improve writing violence. I’m typically a smut writer, so I want to branch out into something new. With that in mind, I know my violence is probably not that good, but I’m trying. With that said, I also need to warn that this is a dark story about gang life. So if rape, drug abuse, human trafficking, and any other dark\gang-related thing offends\brings up bad memories, do NOT read this. I’ve had people, friends, tell me I shouldn’t write something like this, but I’m not holding back. Otherwise, enjoy!

Edited by FriskyFlareon

• 3 weeks later...