Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Thanks for the update, hope the tentative schedule is able to go as planned. Little thing I noticed was that Ari’s personal schedule and orders were she would be in the main room ahead of the girls to get them used to her being a cat (which by now they seemed to have), but she always came out when they lined up for weigh-ins (think the 9:30AM start for Ari to the 11AM start for the weigh-ins). Maybe one of the ladies can have a moment with Ari past their curfew when she is still out in the main dorm?

Hey gang,

Very quick update here. Chapter 50 is coming along. I hope to have it fully written by the end of the month, (problems at work depending). Assuming I can make that deadline, I should definitely be able to get it posted by that first full week in October. But there is a slim possibility if I finish it early enough, it will be up by next weekend! So keep an eye out, the next chapter should be dropping very soon.

Romavictrix: No problem. I am going to try to be a little better about engaging the forum again. I might not post every week since I won’t always have much to update. But I do plan to try and do a mid-way to post post… lol. Meaning that I hope whenever the chapter is half way done or so, to drop an update with an expected time table. We’ll see how that goes, but I’m hoping that engagements like that will help keep me motivated to write on nights where I might not feel like doing too much lol… Not sure if that makes sense. I’m really excited about the projects I’ve got up coming so I hope that you guys do have a busy season of reading… I’m especially excited about getting Alexandra on to the page, my Sabrina side project, and about wrapping up Going Gonzo. <fingers crossed> I can “stay on target!”

Sazbi: Again, I do hope I can stay on schedule. As for Ari, I typically mention her coming out to greet the ladies as they stand in line because it is an easy way to remind the readers that she is there and that she’s been out in the room for a little while. I do like the idea of her having an interaction with someone after curfew. Its one of the main reasons I made her schedule work the way it does. Well, that an the idea that it helps maintain the illusion of her as a cat. I hope to work in a scene like that at some point. But I also want to work toward the ending, so basically it just kind of depends whether I can balance those two things with out having to force the issue. Great comment and suggestion! Hopefully it will go somewhere!

Alright gang, that's about it for now. As I said, keep an eye out, chapter 50 shouldn’t be too much longer now.

Till next time,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Hey Gang,

The new chapter is up and even earlier than I planned! This one was kind of hard for me to get going. As you might imagine, the marriage proposal is a big moment in the story and it took me a while to figure out just the right way to present that difficult conversation between Emma and Alex. On the other hand, the sex scene was one of the favorites I’ve written. I’ve been wanting to write a tribbing scene for sometime and to do it with these two personalities who are both so freaking hot was…. well it was really fun. The other moments in this chapter with Taylor and Margot, with Margot and Felicity were also really great to write, fun moments that I think show the progressions in their character and in their relationships… 

Next chapter will feature a very long fast forward. For those of you paying attention, Kendall told Alex it would be two weeks before she could collect Alexandra and that was literally just a few days ago in the story. So, chapter 51 will briefly describe what happens over the next two weeks, so that we can get to the moment many of you have been waiting for, the introduction of Ms. Daddario! Depending on how much time and page space I use to get through the two week description, I may try to slide in her very first appearance on page. We’ll just have to see how things work out. I really want to set a scene in the harem for how those two weeks progress to properly illustrate the climate of the harem for when its final two occupants arrive. If that ends up taking a lot of space, which is likely, Alexandra’s first appearance will just have to wait until 52.

I really hope you guys like this chapter. I put a lot of hard work into it, and I had a lot of fun working along side my editor doing the final edits live in google docs. The main reason the chapter came out earlier than I expected, was because we were able to wrap things up quickly by being online at the same time. I’m not sure how often that will happen, if ever, but I wanted to say this as a shout out to him and as a way of thanking him for his work.

Okay gang, with all comments addressed in my last post, that’s it for now. I look forward to hearing from you all again real soon!

Till next time,

-Mal

Loved how far the girls have progressed into their relationships and Cara’s openness to seeing the benefit of her “niece.” Hope with the new schedule plan the punishment room is not abandoned. Liking where this is going with Taylor and Ari :) Hope Kendall and Alexandra’s appearance is able to happen in the next one, but sounds like they are being introduced separately. Now to wait for the next one!

I wonder quite a bit how Emma will take the news of Alexandra’s and Kendall’s arrival, given that she just negotiated terms that would give her a lot more control. Also I wonder how she’ll feel when she hears about Alex getting Bella hooked on Arcadia. Great chapter as always, Mal! 

Guest ArcherNexus

While the type of sex scene featured in the latest chapter isn’t exactly my cup of tea, there’s no denying that it’s really, really well written. And the part with Emma’s conditions is interesting. I’m still very curious  to see where all of that is heading and how the new girls will affect the situation. Can’t wait for chapter 52 and Alex to finally arrive.

Hey gang,

So I decided I’m going to hold a vote for which harem member(s) will be in the featured sex scene to be included in Chapter 51. I can’t really post the poll here, but if you got to CSL (Celebrity Story Library) you can find the vote in the polls section under the heading: Billion Dollar Harem Chapter 51 Sex scene. Not all possible combinations are represented, but there are a lot of possibilities. If you’re interested in having a say which celeb(s) will appear in the new chapter please head on over and cast your vote.

*Edit*

Figured as long as I’m here, I might as well address all the wonderful comments!

Sazbi: Writing that Cara / Chloe scene was so satisfying. I had so much fun putting on display Chloe’s depravity, her broken mind as embodied by her little girl persona, and her need for attention / approval by seducing Cara, the closest thing she had, in that moment to an authority figure. It was also fun showing the contrast between Cara and Margot’s reaction to the little girl roleplay and how the difference between the two might show a glimmer of a shred of a chance that Cara and Emma’s relationship might just work out…  As for Taylor and Ari… I can’t really say what will happen, even if I knew, which I… <section deleted>. But I can say this, there is no possible way the punishment room is being abandoned. As I stated in a previous entry, we are currently in a place where it won’t see as much use. But I promise you as we ramp up toward the end, the punishment room will absolutely come back into play. Alexandra and Kendall will enter the harem in the same chapter, I just don’t know if it will be in 51 or in 52… Time will tell. Thanks as always for the comments!

Bill Friese: I’m sure it will all work out just fine….

Juan: I wouldn’t worry too much… lol. This is a happy little tale after all… Wait… maybe I’m thinking of something else… I’m sure Emma won’t mind. Yeah, I’m sure things are going to work out just great! Bella…. hooked on a harmful, addictive aphrodisiac? I’m sure that’s just fake news…  You worry too much :) 

Desert: Honestly, Alexandra’s big beautiful eyes are one of the main reasons I picked her. I’m not the biggest fan of curvy bodies and I actually prefer smaller, perky boobs to bigger ones…  So… for me, it really is about the eyes. Also, thanks so much for the compliment!

ArcherNexus: It is kind of hard sometimes to balance the 9-1 female to male ratio, while telling a well rounded story, include every character and have those characters be enmeshed in significant relationships with profound meaning and not have a lot more girl on girl sex than any of the other options… I do appreciate the view point and the compliment though. I mean I suppose I could only feature sex scenes which include Alex, I feel that by doing so I would significantly limit the interactions of the girls in the harem and this is their story just as much as its Alex’s. As for Emma’s conditions, I have to agree, they are very interesting and I plan for many of them to impact the plot moving forward. (I’m sure you already guessed that...) The new girls will definitely have a dramatic impact on the stability of the harem. I hope to squeeze Alexandra into chapter 52, but if not I may just have to squeeze her a little later :) 

Okay guys, that’s it for now. Be sure to pop by CSL to cast your vote for the scene. The poll will only run for a few days as I want to get to writing it asap.

Till next time,

-Mal 

Edited by Mal

Guest ArcherNexus

It was a tough decision, but I voted for Margot and Taylor, since it seems Margot hasn’t had any action lately and she’s one of my favorites. I also noticed from the very first chapter that Alex likes...finishing in a particular manner, but I don’t think he ever did it with Margot.

So many great options for the poll. I picked Margot and Taylor while Felicity watches. Taylor’s fall from grace is my favorite development of the story and Felicity’s voyeurism is my third.

The second is Bella’s drug addiction. I hope that eventually her addiction comes to light and she has a threesome opportunity with Alex and Dove. Dove would be very reluctant to take the drug, but eventually joins in the fun and becomes as much of an addict as Bella is. Just what I HOPE happens. I’m sure that whatever you’ve got in store for them will be great! 

Hey guys, just a quick update!

Okay, first off the vote. I hope everyone got a chance to cast a ballot for which celeb(s) they wanted to see in the chapter 51 scene. Sorry for not giving too much time on the poll, but I wanted to get started on things right away. It was actually a really close vote between three of the options, but I was remarkably surprised by how many votes some of the individuals got. A total of 108 votes were cast and everyone got at least 2 votes. 

Most all of the individual celebs got between 4 and 5 votes. Only Chloe and my poor Cara got less, each receiving 2.  And sadly in the case of Cara one of those votes was mine lol…. (fyi you can’t easily see the results of a poll unless you vote. My vote would never actually count for anything but a tie breaker...) I found the support for Dove not unsurprising, but still interesting at 11 votes and Taylor got 6 votes.

Next were the three multi celeb options. I was kind of sad to see Margot and Felicity only receive 3votes, but I suppose when faced with the more interesting option of having Felicity watch, its not too surprising. Also not too surprising that Cara/ Emma only got 5 votes, when they just had a F/F scene and have already had a threesome chapter with Alex. (I mostly added this grouping because well I love them both so much and just can’t get enough writing about them lol!) Finally, the last three groupings were where the poll got really heated. While Dove and Bella never got the lead, there was certainly a time where they were right there, close to tieing the vote up. The real competition was between Taylor/Margot (while Felicity watched) and Chloe / Ariana. For much of the poll, The Taylor/ Margot option was fast in the lead. Then like overnight, Chloe/ Ariana  pulled ahead. And while things got close a couple of times after that, Chloe and Ariana never lost that lead.

So there you have it, a quick recap of the poll. Your winners: Chloe and Ariana. Therefore, the next chapter will feature a threesome featuring everyone’s favorite Harem Master, his little girl, Chloe Moretz and the harems kitty cat, Ariana Grande. Should be a ton of fun to write and I can’t wait to get to it.

I want to take a quick second to thank everyone from here who went over to CSL to cast a vote, I really appreciate it. Its so much easier to have a poll over there than to try and get people to respond on a vote here in this forum. So if you made an account to go over there and vote, thanks! You guys rock!

Next, is some housekeeping business. I can tell right now that my schedule is going to go out the window… First, the company I work for just hired two new people and I am going to be mostly responsible for training one of them. Which means my downtime at work will be significantly compromised. Now, I still think I'll get some writing done and hope to stay mostly on track, but I think for now, I’m going to cancel my Sabrina Carpenter project. (makes me a little sad).

The second reason for the delay is because I agreed to write a Secret Santa story on CSL. I did this for two reasons. 1) because I thought it would be an interesting opportunity to write something different, hopefully with a holiday themed and a celeb I’d not yet worked with. I can’t at this point tell you who I’m writing about, but I will say that it is someone I have written about before. 2) my second reason, is because I really wanted to have someone write me a story. As you all know, or might suspect, I have an unnatural obsession with Cara Delevingne. I think she is easily the hottest, funniest, coolest celeb on the planet. So naturally I want to read stories that feature her… Unfortunately there just aren’t that many, hence if I participate in this Secret Santa thing, I can both do something cool for a fellow fanfiction writer, and hopefully get a really hot story featuring my favorite celeb. 

My plan currently is to work on BDH 51 at the same time as I work on this Secret Santa story. The next result will likely delay BDH 51 some, but I still feel confidant I can have it out by mid-November or so. Please keep checking in, I plan to give an update when I get the chapter half way or so done.

Okay, well I hope that catches you all up. Please feel free to drop in if you have any questions or comments on the poll or my up coming projects. I’ll answer what I can.

Till next time,

-Mal

Looking forward to that chloe and ari scene since they could some really weird (In a good way) role play. Not sure if it was implied all the other options in the poll will happen in the story and just not shown. If not, I kind of hope that Taylor keeps getting blue balled so that she is max amount of crazy when Alexandra and Kendall show up. Whatever you have in store for us will be awesome, I'm sure! 

Gonna keep it real brief today guys…

I went and got tested for COVID-19 this morning. My job puts me a significant risk, and someone in our office tested positive just a few days ago. So… fingers crossed, but I’ve got a bad feeling about this… I’m feeling like absolute garbage, not sure how much writing I’ll get done while I’m sitting in quarantine awaiting results. Anyway, I just wanted to give you all an update. Obviously this development will likely further disrupt my schedule… I’ll let you guys know once I get the results.

Hope to year from you all soon,

-Mal

P.S. Love the comments… I’m just too tired to address them at the moment.

Shit man, I hope that it’s not covid and you’ve got an unrelated sick thing happening. 

Feel better 

ps I voted for the Margot and felicity scene, shame it only got two other votes. 

Hey guys,

Just on for another quick update. I just got my COVID-19 test results and I’m sorry to say that I tested positive. I don’t really know what else to say other than I am feeling a little bit better than when I wrote the previous post. But I’m not sure if that is just a function of how much Tylenol I’m taking… I can certainly say that this will impact my schedule. I’m in quarantine for 10 days. If I start to feel better, I might do some writing, but I’m quite sure that I’m going to be sleeping 10+ hours a day, like I have been too. So, I may or may not get anything done… :( 

Anyway, I just wanted to fill you guys in. I’ll try to pop on at least one more time before my quarantine ends to let you know how I’m doing. Thank you guys, as always, for all the support and I hope I can get back to writing again real soon.

Till next time,

-Mal

Guest ArcherNexus

Sorry to hear that, Mal. Most people I know that tested positive either had no symptoms or just felt a little under the weather for a couple of days, hopefully it’ll be the same with you.

Just take it easy, rest and get well soon.

Guest Romavictrix

Hey Mal, 

I wish you a speedy recovery mate. The chapter can wait your health cannot so take good care of yourself. We will see you online when your feeling better. 

Guest Felicist

I REALLY LOVE UR WORK. Rereading the things u posted for the second time now. Now that I have more time to myself, I realised what a gift that u let us in in ur fantasy which I truly appreciate. I dont know how to thank u enough for the great work u r doing but still thank u. I just want u to know that whatever u post, it is still ur fantasy that us reader has 0 claim for it to change. Ty for reading and have a nice life

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.