Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest ArcherNexus

@Mal

I agree with what you said about writing for practice if nothing else, assuming you hope to one day make a living from it. I’d personally love to, but even if I had the skill, I fear I’d have neither the discipline nor the patience to write a whole novel or anything close to it. But for what it’s worth, I do believe you have all it takes. 48 chapters of BDH are proof enough that you have the resolve and pertinacity. And this steady fanbase and just the sheer number of views show you have the talent. Re-reading the whole story,  it’s impossible not to notice how much your writing has improved since chapter 1. It was always “adult fanfic” good, but now I think it’s worthy of an actual book. So if that’s really your intention, I for one have complete faith in you. Best of luck with it.

As for BDH, really looking forward to Alexandra’s first scene. Since she’s the only busty girl in the harem, I’m kinda hoping you’ll have some fun with that specific...element. It does open up opportunities for some new and entertaining kinks and scenarios.

By the way, I have a question for you. Looking back, if there’s one thing you could change about this story, what would it be? Maybe a particular plot point, characterization, or maybe there’s a girl you’d replace altogether. Or are you perfectly happy with the way things are? And on a completely unrelated note, is English your native language? Just curious.

Finally, last but not least, we were once discussing our favorites here and you mentioned Saoirse Ronan. So back then, I thought she would be the final mystery girl (instead of Kendall). After that, I somewhat inadvertently started paying more attention to her, and wouldn’t you know, in time she became one of my favorites. I think it’s the accent and certain grace she has that won me over. Anyways, just felt the need to share that for some reason. I mean, I think that’s the third girl you got me hooked on (Ariana and Kendall are the other two). Cara also went up in my book after BDH.

So between this story and upcoming new nude scenes from Alexandra, Margot and Saoirse, I think this will be a great year for my celeb fantasies. Looking forward to it all.

Its the best news this year that you are back. Thank you. I love that fact that you are putting more of the history of the drug. Did Taylor take it alot too? 

How about a night clubs in one of the rooms and how about abc party? 

Guest Romavictrix

Hey Mal, 

Glad you are back. Im lookimg forward to buying your book when it comes out! :) Take your time with BDH and the book and kmow you have a loyal fan in me. 

Hey guys, just thought I’d check in again to address the comments since there have been a few since my last response.

ArcherNexus: I really appreciate the vote of confidence I’m glad that you think I have what it takes to write a serious novel, and I have to say the original project I’m working on now I can tell you is a huge, serious project that could take years to fully finish… I feel obliged to point out though that, in my opinion, writing is less of a talent and more of a skill. Its something to be developed. It does however require patience, but discipline I think only contributes to your overall productivity. I mean think of BDH its about 700 pages right now. There are writers who pump out a novel like that almost every year and BDH has taken four. And this new project has the potential for much much more… I’m almost a little intimidated by the potential scope. But I plan to start small and work from there. I’ve already created a backstory of about 10 pages to build on and from there I’ll start on the actual story, trying to keep it small, at least in the beginning. 

As for Alexandra’s first scene… I wish I could tell you more. But all I CAN say is that I’ve had a punishment room scene in mind ever since I decided on her as the final choice a long time back. It should be hot… I hope that’s enough lol…

This is a very interesting question. I’m not sure there is anything I would change… per say… (I don’t regret any of the ladies I’ve brought in if that’s what you meant). The main thing I would make different however, would be the passage of time. At this point in the story, I think it would be much more believable if we were at more like 6-9 months into the first celebrities’ captivity than the 46 days that we’re at currently. I like the characterizations I’ve come up with though I admit I have struggled to set each girl apart from the others, to give each a unique feel and arch. With so many ladies and such a limited scope of activity I definitely think that has been one of my biggest challenges… On a separate  note, your question did make me ponder one of my own. Basically I got to thinking who would I cast in BDH if I were to a) start completely over (i.e. if I had never wrote BDH in the first place) and b) who would I cast if I were to write BDH starting today (assuming that I’ve worked with the ladies currently in BDH). And, because I like lists… here are those two.

1. Billion Dollar Harem Cast List (if I were starting from scratch back in 2016) (Not necessarily in the order they would appear)
    1. Emma Watson
    2. Cara Delevingne
    3. Margot Robbie
    4. Taylor Swift
    5. Saoirse Ronan
    6. Dove Cameron
    7. Alexandra Daddario
    8. Elsa Hosk
    9. Gal Gadot
    10. Ariana Grande
    11. Alexina Graham (I didn’t know who she was in 2016 but I love her as the only redhead)
  2. Billion Dollar Harem Cast List (if I were starting today (2020) and had wrote BDH back in 2016) (Alas there will be no redheads….) (Also not necessarily in the order they would appear)
    1. Emma Watson
    2. Cara Delevingne
    3. Saoirse Ronan
    4. Sabrina Carpenter
    5. Alexandra Daddario
    6. Elsa Hosk
    7. Kiernan Shipka
    8. Zendaya Coleman
    9. Isabella Merced
    10. Freya Allen
    11. Madison Beer

As to your question/comment about Saoirse Ronan… God I wish I could have fit her in to this story. She is now one of my absolute favorites. But by the time I really started to consider her I had very limited space left, basically the last two spots. I wanted to do a vote for one, and I needed Kendall for the story so… yeah, she got left out :( .  But I am definitely glad I could  raise your opinion of Cara. I like Kendall and Ariana, but God… there is just something about Cara that really gets my motor running. I think she is way underrated in the celeb fanfic world and that brings a tear to my eye. I’m sure it has something to do with her infectious personality, a killer smile, bright sexy blue eyes and that body type that I just love so much… Anyway… I digress.

I admit, I had to do a bit of a double take with your last comment. Margot, Saoirse and Alexandra are doing new (or first time) nude scenes? To that, I have to ask, When, Where and how much? :) .

Well: Glad to hear from you again my friend, its  been a while! Glad you enjoyed the chapter and the backstory / info dump on Arcadia. As for Taylor, it has not yet been documented in the story whether she has been given / slipped the drug at some point… Perhaps in time we shall see. Finally, I don’t have plans for a nightclub room or an ABC party, but I do have something in the works (based on a comment some time back) that should make everyone very happy… at least I hope.

Romavictrix: Glad to be back! I really appreciate the sentiment. Sometimes it is very hard to motivate myself to work on BDH knowing how much work is still ahead on it. But, knowing you guys really want to know how it will all turn out combined with how much work I’ve already put into it and I’ve got great motivation to finish it. It is great to know that I’ve already sold one copy lol! I will however say that this current project is in a very early stage, and promises to be quite a huge undertaking. As I said above I’ve got 10 pages of just background / world building info already and that isn’t really done yet. I hope though that this project will be a unique combination of serious sci-fi/fantasy and erotic novel like people have never seen before. I have been working on BDH and this new project quite a lot lately. So here’s to hoping I can keep up a good pace.

Well gang, that’s about it for now. As I just mentioned, I have been working on BDH and my new project quite a lot and I think I am well on course to get chapter 49 out sometime near the end of the month. So if you’re following along, look for it around then! 

Take care everyone, wear your masks, and I’ll talk to you all again real soon!

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest ArcherNexus

Both of those alternate lists are really awesome, especially A. And I agree about the passage of time, I’m pretty sure I commented on it before and it might be my biggest gripe with the story. That and a lack of at least one celeb that never truly consents or enjoys her place in the harem, but we’ve been over that before. And oh yes, Cara definitely has a certain appeal that goes beyond her looks.

As for those upcoming movies, Alexandra gets naked in Lost Girls and Love Hotels which is out on September 4. Margot is nude again in Dreamland and Saoirse makes her nude debut in Ammonite. The latter two movies don’t have a release date yet, but it’s a safe bet they’re coming out this year. Early 2021 at worst. All of this nudity is confirmed, though.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I hope is addressed is how the incident with Alex affect Ari and how she behaves onward. Plus after seeing a video of Dana Vespoli with Jessa Rhodes acting like a cat like Ari, hope one of the girls would be turned on enough they’ll have sex with Ari while she’s still a cat.

Updated today!

I absolutely plan to come back on to talk about some things and address the comments, but I’ve been up for like 24 hours and am exhausted… I wanted to get this posted before I find my bed and fall into it face first… But worry not, I shall return!

Till next time,

-Mal

Guest Romavictrix

Hey Mal, 

Loved the new chapter. Quick turn around. Look forward to the next as always. Hopefully we will get our answer. I am lookimg forward to Axlexanda Daddario. Shes probably my number 1 celeb crush right now lol. 

Guest ArcherNexus

That last scene was tense, great job depicting how volatile the situation was and how carefully Emma had to tread. Really interested to see where it goes from here.

Okay guys, I’m back for the promised update after not getting nearly enough sleep. Oh and BTW! The story hit 250,000 views today! I can hardly believe it! Thank you guys for getting me there! 

Before I get into the business of talking about the new chapter and the next, I want to say something real quick, for those of you who haven’t followed this thread in the past and are maybe just now joining us, or I suppose, even for you guys who might not have read ever post. I suffer from problems with my mental health. I go through bouts of depression, lethargy and insomnia that sometimes make it very difficult for me to function in the real world. Its the reason I read, or play video games and yes, even why I write, they are all escapes from reality.  

I went over many of the reasons why I went through such a long break with no updates and no explanation of why I was gone and I just want to assure you guys that while those feelings of validation and not being sure if this is worth it, were certainly a big part of the reason mostly all comes back to my mental health. I often struggle when there isn’t an immediate reward involved. Its why, right after a new update drops, I’m much more engaged… Its also one of the reasons I’ve struggled so hard to work on a for profit book that I could sell and make money on. Writing 150 or 200 pages with no validation or feed back is a difficult prospect for me. I am still working on it, who knows if something will ever come of it but… I digress.

I’m mentioning all of this because I want you all to know how much I appreciate all the support you guys have given me. I appreciate how patient you’ve been and the words of encouragement telling me to take all the time I need and what not. I also want to make sure you guys know that if I go a while without an update or without saying anything in the forums that it has nothing to do with you. Quite the opposite in fact. Without you guys I know I wouldn’t come back and work on BDH or hit the forums to write responses to questions. or whatever. You guys are the reason I do this and without your comments or questions supporting me I can guarantee I wouldn’t have it in me to continue doing it. So please keep doing what you guys do. Read the new chapters, maybe pop on if you have the time or feel like it and tell me what you thought. Even a simple “Loved the new chapter,” is something I see and believe me when I say I couldn’t thank you enough for taking your time to tell me how you feel. 

Well… enough of that lol on to the new chapter. 

From what I’ve seen, everyone is really enjoying it. I am glad you guys enjoyed the tension at the end. I worked really hard to make that scene believable and tense. I really wanted you guys to be hanging on every word wondering if Alex was going to fly off the handle, or what was going to happen. This moment is one I’ve had in mind for the story since near the beginning. Almost everything in this chapter is something important to the plot and to what will come and it was very important to me to capture the position Emma was in when Alex popped the question.

The sex scene was a question mark for me at the end of the last chapter. I wasn’t sure what to do. In the end, I decided that I really wanted to capture the affection Emma and Cara were developing for each other. That in turn led me organically to Alex’s thought process of “well if I can’t talk to Emma, I might as well go and apologize to Ari.” Knowing that it could only help him to get back on Emma’s good side. I also made a calculated choice put two scenes in and make them shorter that way I could fit in both without the story dragging as a result. I think it worked out well and… If I do say so myself, I really love the imagery in the Emma x Cara scene . I’m sure most of you know how much I adore them and that adoration made that scene so easy for me to write….

As for Chapter 50, I have a lot planned. Obviously I need to wrap up the proposal. But I also need to set up a time jump so that I can get Alexandra into the harem. If you remember from chapter 45, Kendall told Alex that she needed two or three weeks to get Alexandra ready. That was 2 days ago lol… So I plan to have a big time jump. In fact it just might come to all of chapter 51 being dedicated to a massive fast forward sprinkled with a bunch of very short sex scenes. But until I really make some progress on chapter 50, I wont’ know exactly how things will play out. If you’re wondering though I very much plan to have Alexandra’s big entrance to take place in chapter 52, because even if things happen more quickly, the scene I have in mind for her is pretty huge and will take up a chunk far to big for me to try and cram into an earlier chapter.

Okay, I feel like I’ve rambled far too long now lol… Let me address your comments and I’ll wrap this up.

ArcherNexus: The main reason for the difference between that A and B list are that if I was to recast BDH and write a new version of it with a similar scenario, there are some celebs that I’ve never or hardly worked with that I would want to include. I agree the A list is better because it includes almost all of my current very, very favorite celebs lol...However, I have to disagree with you that none of the girls  have consented or enjoy their place in the harem. Taylor is fully on board, and I think there is plenty of room to argue that Chloe, Emma, Bella, and maybe even Margot are right there too. Even Ariana I think has really embraced her role as kitty. I would say that everyone has a few reservations sometimes, but that is just life. Even people who “have everything:” money, a sexy partner and a job they love still have problems and complain. That’s just the way life is...  And for the upcoming nude scenes I’d have to say the one I’m most looking forward to is Saoirse’s  she is, after all, the only one we haven’t seen before. But on a side note, every time and I mean every time I see that scene in The Wolf of Wallstreet where Margot walks out of the room fully naked, my jaw hits the floor…

Sazbi: First let me assuage your concerns… I abso-fucking-lootly plan to include a scene where one of the girls has sex with Ari when she’s dressed up like and behaving as a kitty. I’ve had that thought in my head for a long while now, probably since I brought her in and just haven’t found a good opportunity to insert it. Believe me when I say I think it’ll be just as hot as you do... As we ramp up toward the last dozen or so chapters (who knows how many it will actually take for me to finish) the tension in the harem should mostly be on the rise!

Romavictrix: The proposal (not the actual wedding (should it come to that), will definitely be resolved in the next chapter. I’m glad you liked the chapter, and Alexandra is on the way! I’m glad you’re excited for her. I know I’m looking forward to writing her first scene!

Well: Oh yeah! The story hit 250,000 views! I am so excited. As to the question can I believe it… Well, on the one hand, I knew I would get there with the release of this chapter. But on the other. If you’d asked me when I first starting writing this I’d have said there wasn’t any way I’d ever hit a mark like that! I honestly didn’t think anyone would want to read this story. It started out as a fantasy I used to play out in my head when I was a teenager…. lol and now its a huge deal!

Alright ladies and gents, I feel like I’ve rambled on enough… If you have any other comments or questions on the new chapter or anything else I guess for that matter, please post it up. I’ll try to be around the next few days to respond.

Till next time,

-Mal

Guest ArcherNexus

You misunderstood my point about consent, maybe I didn't say it right. Anyway, I meant exactly the opposite. Too many of them got on board too quickly for my taste. I wish there was at least one problematic girl (Ari would be ideal IMO) whom Alex can't get under control. Although with Arcadia introduced, I guess he now always has a fix for defiant ones. 

Basically, what I'm saying is that defiance is hot and I could never get enough of it in this sort of story. 

Hey Mal. Congrats on getting over 250K! That’s… a boatload of dragonprints. Think it’s a good sign that you’ve created characters that your readers care about so much. To the point where I’m sure many read your work more for the actual plot than for the sex stuff. Not that it’s not hot, but just that you’ve made a big achievement in the internet fanfiction world :) . 

Keep up the great writing and I’m loving everything that you put out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I’m back again!

This time, I don’t have a chapter of Billion Dollar Harem for you. I know you’re disappointed, but I felt like working on one of my other celebrity projects and seeing as Episode 3 of Going Gonzo was already partially written, I decided to work on that. As some of you might remember, this story features a heavily focused 2nd person POV and both its major theme, in this case anal, anal and more anal as well as its featured celebrity, in this case Peyton Roi List are determined by fan polling on a different website. If you wish to take part in future polls (there won’t be one for a while), let me know and I’ll direct you where to look. In any case, I think this chapter is ridiculously hot and I’m very happy with how it turned out. Please feel free to let me know here in this thread if you want to talk about it. 

In other news, I’m in the very early planning and preliminary writing stages for BDH chapter 50. I have every intention of making that my next work to release. I can’t really give any kind of firm time table on when that will be as 1) this is the time of year when my job becomes unpredictably busy, and 2) in general, I’m trying to not put so much pressure on myself to work when I don’t feel like it. Over all with this new philosophy I think I”m working less often, but getting more done when I do work… so… hopefully that’s a good thing. Although I won’t commit to a firm date, I ‘m hoping that by very late August, early September ish, I’ll have it ready for release. So check back around then if you’re just here for BDH (no worries at all if that is the case :) .

I am going to try to be around a bit more often for comments, but I will probably be waiting till there are 3 or more before I sit down and respond. I am checking in nearly every day though so if you want to ask me a question, or just drop a comment, I will try to respond in a timely manner. 

Anyway, going to respond to the couple of comments here now, and then I’ll let you get back to your regularly scheduled whatevering…

ArcherNexus: I agree that defiance can and can often be very hot. The problem is with how realistic it is to be completely defiant, knowing what’s in store for you when you don’t behave and knowing that escape is basically impossible? See what I mean, its like even if Ari, or whoever hated where she was and what she was being forced to do… behaving even just pretending to be what Alex wanted is far and away easier and better for the girls in every way than being defiant. I think that many of the girls, especially those introduced in the first batch are basically too used to complying, too used to taking the easier route that they almost believe they’ve made many of these choices for themselves… I mean that’s what Stockholm Syndrome does to a person. For some of the others, like Bella, Arcadia has warped her brain beyond fighting… I’m sure there are some, like Felicity, Ari and Dove who, if given the choice would gladly go back to their old lives. Even if Ari loves being a Cat, I’m sure she would much rather be a cat at her own multi million dollar house than as a prisoner in some far off other place. But I’m sure she and every other girl in the harem knows that fighting back is compete and utter insanity. I guess what I”m saying is once you know how impossible it is to escape and once you find out how horribly brutal the punishment for misbehaving is, why on Earth would you do anything other than conform when conforming is so much less horrific? ...And yes, if there was a girl who just couldn’t get it through her head to behave, like Bella, Alex could just resort to using Arcadia to bend her to his will.

Juan: Thanks for the congrats! That is a huge number and I really honestly couldn’t be more blown away by the response this story has gotten over the years. I know I’ve gotten to the point where I enjoy writing the plot more than the sex. The sex is hot, but it gets kind of repetitive, even with the many varied acts I’ve depicted. Thank you for the compliment and the kind words and I hope you’ll continue to enjoy the story as we march on toward its ending. 

Alrighty gang that’s about it for now.  Please do check in if you want to comment on Going Gonzo or any of my other works. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Till next time,

-Mal

Just wanted to throw a quick update your way.

Things at work and in RL have been pretty hectic lately. My job is considered an essential position and I cannot work from home. I won’t go into all the details, but there has been a lot going on here recently that has, unfortunately required me to spend time actually working… Since I do a significant amount of my writing from work during down times and I just haven’t had that much of it the last couple of weeks, I have serious doubts as to whether or not I’ll make my goal of chapter 50 being out by the end of the month / early next month. I am working on it here and there when I can, and maybe it will still happen. But I just wanted to give you all a heads up so you don’t think I’ve gone rogue again should I not produce something in that time frame. 

As always, I appreciate your patience and I hope to have an update for you guys real soon.

Till next time,

-Mal

Take your time. If a plane crash on a desert island who would it be with you can have 20.

Mind is.Taylor, Emma Watson, lucy verasamy, scarlett Johnssson, Rihanna,

AMBER Heard,  charlize Theron, jessica Alba,megan fox, kate beckinsale,

Katherine  McPhee, Ivanka trump, isla Fisher, zlata ognevich, keeley hazell,

Margot robbie, gal gadot,miranda kerr, Karlie  kloss and liz Hurley.

Guest ArcherNexus

Just a quick info for Mal and other Emma Watson fans, in case you don't know already, a paparazzi shot of her topless came out in a french magazine. Also, Alexandra Daddario's new movie with nude scenes has been pushed back a bit, it's now being released on 18th September. 

Just in case some of you guys have trouble visualising hot fanfic stuff like I do, nude pics and videos sure do help. 

Guest Guest Gillian

Hey Mal, love the story and everything you’ve done. Best wishes, safe travels, and be healthy and happy. Appreciate everything you’ve done for everyone, writing, and just the thought and commitment you have. Seriously, you’re a fkn idol man. Really appreciate you and your works more than you know. Be safe at your job, (for real)!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I realized it had been a month since my last post, and I wanted to give you guys another quick update. 

Let’s see, first off, things are still pretty busy at work. As I stated above, I do the bulk of my writing at work and I just haven’t had that much time recently. I’ve been training new people and we’ve had a bucket load of policy changes… not to mention just general idiocy from the students on campus. So I haven’t had as much time as I would like. This is normally my busy time of the year, but with everything going on in the world it has been even more so.

The good news: the new people are trained and things have started to get back to a small degree of normal over the last week or so. I have been making some progress with the new chapter. I don’t know if I’ll have it out by the end of the month. But I am hoping to have it mostly done and ready to send off to my editor by then. If things go well, maybe a week or so into October I’ll have it up and ready. The other bit of good news is that like many universities, we are going to have a long winter break and I plan to spend it doing a significant amount of writing.

My goal is to complete several projects by the end of January / early-mid February.  Here is a list:

1. Billion Dollar Harem pt. 50 (early October)
  2. Billion Dollar Harem pt. 51 (late October / early November)
  3. Going Gonzo pt. 4 w/ Emilia Clarke and DD/lg (late November)
  4. Billion Dollar Harem pt. 52 (mid December)
  5. When the World Ends pt. 1 w/ Sabrina Carpenter (late December / early January)
  6. Billion Dollar Harem pt. 53 (late January)
  7. Going Gonzo pt. 5 the finale (mid February)

Obviously this list is subject to change. It is very ambitious but I’ve been kind of itching to write these past few weeks and I hope with the down time over an extended winter break I can make all this happen. I guess we’ll just have to see what happens, but I thought I should let you know what I plan to have in the works. FYI, I expect BDH 52 to feature the introduction of the final celebrity. Also, When the World Ends is a very dark story I’ve been tinkering with here and there for a couple months. It has Sabrina Carpenter in it. I’ve been dying to write something with her for a long time now so this project is of special interest to me. Finally, the finale of Going Gonzo will complete the “story” as it stands. Going Gonzo is mostly about the porn, but there is a very loose story taking place and this will wrap that up. The celeb and scene which it will feature has yet to be decided but when I get ready to post the poll, I’ll let you all know so you can go and vote. Keep in mind that it too will feature some very dark scene tags… So if you’re not into that make sure to avoid it. 

Okay I think that’s about it. There have been so many great comments, I’ll take a moment to address those, and I’ll be done rambling… at least for this post…

Well: Let’s see, your question is complicated. If I could take ANYONE I wanted, I guess I’d take some mechanics and engineers so we could live comfortably on the island till we could figure out a way to escape. If your question is which celebs I’d like to live on an island with as the only man then, lol here is my list:  Cara Delevingne, Emma Watson, Saoirse Ronan, Dove Cameron, Elsa Hosk, Sabrina Carpenter, Alexandra Daddario, Taylor Swift, Freya Allan, Margot Robbie, Ariana Grande, Kiernan Shipka, Chloe Moretz, Kendall Jenner, Felicity Jones, Alexina Graham, Madison Beer, Isabella Merced, Mackenzie Foy, and Bella Thorne. That is my current top 20 so it seems pretty straight forward. 

Juan: We’ve had a ton of policy changes and with a very small security force the problem has been enforcing them. Most partying on this campus has been shut down expeditiously, which means nearly all parties are taking place elsewhere, off campus. But we have had problems with people not wearing masks and maintaining social distancing. (Go figure getting horny college kids to soical distance). We have had some covid cases, luckily we are a fairly small community or I am quite sure things would be far worse. I predict we will either shut down soon, or our quarantine rooms will be packed till November when they go home…

ArcherNexus: I saw the tabloid pics of Emma. The images seem real, but nothing we haven’t seen. That short video of the hack on her phone… when she’s in the bath tub… oh dear lord!  I am looking forward to Lost Girls and Love Hotels. I think it will be a good movie. I loved Takehiro Hira in Giri/Haji on Netflix and I’m sure the movie will be great. Plus… you know, topless Alex… lol.

Guest Gillian: Thanks man! I really appreciate the compliment, my friend. It really helps to motivate me knowing there are fans out there who really appreciate my work. I try hard to write my stories in a way that they are grounded in reality. Where I’m writing fiction and not just my fantasies laid out on a page. I think there is an important distinction between creating a fiction, a story with plot and motive and character arc and not just a stream of consciousness fantasy. Anyway, thanks so much for the kind words and I hope you enjoy the stuff I’ve got in the works.

Zyther: I don’t know Sommer Ray. I do love Madison Beer, and I might write something with her in the future, but as for BDH the cast list is set. Once the final two ladies come in that will be it. We’re ramping up towards the ending and it would be far too complicated to add anymore ladies.

Desert: Thanks man. I have tried to take more time for myself with everything going on. Not easy, but everyone needs me time. (not the kind with lotion...lol). But thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. That said though, I am itching to get some new work to you guys and I hope to do that real soon. Thanks again for the comment!

Alpa: Oh boy! I just wish I could tell you everything I have planned…. Rest assured I do not believe you will be disappointed!

Sazbi: I have some ideas in mind for Taylor, don’t you worry! But I do think she is plenty open to almost anything at this point. I think her one woman sex show more than proved that! Anyway, I obviously can’t go into specifics at this point, but Taylor will definitely have some featured moments before the story comes to an end.

Alright gang, as I promised this is the end of my rambling!

Till next time,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.