Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Alex had better be careful if he does do a solo adventure with a couple of the girls when BDSM is involved, because some of the girls would probably be tempted to use the bondage equipment on him, maybe even the strap-on where they mount him from behind while he’s busy with the other girl when he thinks there’ll be a DP situation similar to the Alex/Emma/Margot in an earlier chapter, or even when they slip a blindfold on him

Hey gang, just popped on for a quick update. I’ve been really busy these last few days with the job hunt and personal writing, and as such I really haven’t gotten any work done on the new chapter of BDH. I hope to start on it before the end of the week and hope it won’t take much longer than two weeks after that to finish. So, right now, my goal is to have it ready by mid August, but we’ll just have to see. I also wanted to thank everyone who took the time to comment on the latest chapter, it seems like everyone really enjoyed it and are anxiously awaiting the events of the next chapter. I hope I can get it out soon...

I’m glad to see the voting has progressed so far, and that we’ve had some new people pop on to make their voices heard. I’m not going to address each of you individually as I usually might, due to the number of voters, and I’m in a bit of a rush. I’m happy to see we’ve had over a dozen voters, and so far the numbers are very interesting. Once again, I won’t get into specifics, as I’d rather just make an announcement on the first of August when voting closes. For those of you who haven’t yet voted, I’m really hopping you take the time to make your voice heard, and we maybe we can get another surge of voting as the month draws near an end. Finally, remember if you don’t feel comfortable casting a vote here, you can send it to me via email. My address can be found simply by clicking on my avatar next to this or any of my posts.

Alright guys, I’ve been pretty busy this week, and have some other things to attend to, so I’m out of here.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Guest Ambien

Cara and Emma

Alex(solo)

Rape

Something need to be done to punish Emma because it would be interesting to see 1. Emma having to work her way up so to speak and 2. Let someone else occupy the top for a little bit. 3. Seeing Emma humbled would be freaking hot. Seeing how she’s generally always in control or events are occurring as she’s forseen.

Guest I am Batman

Emma and Cara 

Alex+Margot 

Rape 

Emma deserve a to be punished and Cara must learn her place I also think that the guards would have informed Alex of what Emma did (in hopes Alex would let them have at her for a couple of days and I believe Margot deserves a shot at revenge

Guest GestaltMag

Note: Everything is bold for whatever reason. It wouldn’t unbold.

Hey there, Mal,

First off, I want to apologize for the delay in posting this. I know I mentioned to you quite a while ago in an email that I'd been writing this comment; it's finally here.

In any case, I’d like to express my admiration for your work. Billion Dollar Harem is frankly the best piece of celebrity smut I've ever read – aside from the occasional grammatical error, BDH is perfect. It’s exactly what I’d want to find when Googling “celebrity harem fanfic,” and indeed, that is how I discovered your spectacular piece of writing in the first place.

Also, I think it’s fantastic that you actively communicate with your fan base. The detail and relative speed with which you reply to comments on this forum are commendable. Furthermore, I have great respect for the fact that you've been continuing to regularly update the fanfic, unlike many other authors who quickly lose interest in their writing.

Anyway, down to business. To answer a question you posed a very long time ago, my favorite of the original five members of Alex’s harem is Margot (it seems unreasonable at this point to consider the harem's new additions, though I have a sneaking suspicion that Cara might become my new favorite). This is partially because I find her to be the most attractive of the bunch; however, I do like her as a character as well (especially more wicked side she showed in the first couple chapters). It hasn’t escaped my notice that she’s pretty much been involved in the fewest smut scenes.

In general, my favorite chapters and sections of smut have been those centered on punishment or otherwise rough sex (anything ranging from Alex raping Felicity to him consensually choking Taylor). That being said, you’ve been doing an excellent job with the plot, which came as a bit of a surprise to me. I don’t usually expect a developed storyline in smut-centric fanfiction, so props to you for so skillfully implementing one.

In terms of what scenarios I want to see, definitely find ways to keep bringing back the hardcore, violently aggressive sex. Whether that means occasionally bringing in new girls (which I understand will occur), continuing to create subplots involving disobedience, or the harem members simply discovering their fetishes as Chloe has, keep the rough stuff going. A couple specific things I’d like to see more of are watersports, and perhaps some intercrural sex.

Now, onto more current events.

I want to start with a quick question. In Chapter 22, did you accidentally switch Thando and Taji? The latter was referred to as the largest of the guards (in both stature and dick size) earlier on in the story.

On the subject of Toy and Emma, I think Alex should rehabilitate the former and gradually ease her back into normal life (as normal as it can get in an underground rape dungeon) as a Level 1, and I do think Emma should be punished. However, I don’t think her punishment should involve becoming a Toy-like entity or Chloe in any way. I think the worst thing Alex could do to her is to revoke her position as the Level 5 and then promote Margot. I’m sure there’s a logical way to work that into the story – maybe Emma gets too power hungry and does some crazy shit, and Margot curries Alex’s favor by helping to smoothly integrate Cara.

Next, a couple suggestions:

• The Level 5 gets to choose her own attire

• I think it’s a bit silly that the girls are required to preen themselves to match a provided photo (and in fact, it’s been quite a while since you’ve mentioned that aspect of the story); the only requirement should be that they need to keep themselves generally presentable, and after all, they’re all still stunning without makeup

Finally, I have a theory: I think Ulu lied to Emma and will reveal her deception to Alex. After all, the guards are only truly allegiant to Alex. Also, Ulu has no incentive to keep the truth from Alex, especially after getting the free pussy he was promised.

All in all, keep doing what you’re doing, man. I can’t wait to read upcoming chapters, and I hope to hear from you soon.

GestaltMag

P.S. I wish you luck in finding a job!

Ok guys, I’m here to announce the winner of the poll, and to give you all a quick update on the state of the story. First off, I’ve taken the past couple weeks off writing to heighten my job search, and to do some personal non-erotic writing. But now that the first of the month is here, I plan to get back to working on BDH right away. Its my goal to have chapter 23 up by mid August. I have several ideas for the shape and scope of the story over the next few chapters, and I’m excited to get to work on it. Sadly, while I’ve had a few interviews, I am still without job, so dealing with that crap will still occupy some of my time… Anyway, that’s enough about that… I won’t be addressing all the individual responds like I normally do, since most of them are just you guys casting votes, however, a few people did more than just vote, and I’m going to address those comments then announce the poll results at the bottom. So, on to you guys.

Grim: Thank you first off for your kind word on chapter 22, so far it is one of my favorites, and it seems it was well received by most everyone. I agree with you in some ways, that Alex wouldn’t like the girls touching the guards. But I also think he would find it some what arousing that Emma has lost herself to sexual desire so much so that she would fuck one of the guards. It means that he is doing his job as far as corrupting her into a fuck crazy, cum hungry little sex demon :). I don’t know that Alex would be jealous of her attraction to the “biggest dick in the room.” First off, I never pictured him as the jealous type. He never would have recruited men of “larger” stature than himself if that were the case… I think he would be more concerned with her breaking the rules. As to what we know about Ulu, I’d just like to point out, that I provided no evidence that he deleted anything… You guys will just have to see how it all plays out. :) 

Juan: Glad you enjoyed the chapter bud, as I said it has quickly risen to being on of my favorites also :) 

Guest: I disagree with you about the guards having all the power. First off, who do you think pays for everything. I guess you’re right that the guards could depose Alex, but what happens when the bills come due. You have to figure supporting a massive compound with 14 or 15 people living in it and everything that comes with that can’t be cheap. Also, in my opinion, any “power” the girls have, including Emma is basically just in their head, an illusion created by Alex to keep them complacent and feeling like they have some freedom. They have no, zero, zip, nada, leverage to “flip” a guard to their side. Alex pays their salary, he pays to support the compound, he is the one with the power. Other than just out right killing him or locking him in a cell, the guards can’t do anything to him, and then as I’ve said the bills come due :).  Without Alex, the harem falls apart. That said, the guards to have some leeway for small subversions, such as we saw with Emma and her plan to send Margot to the P-room. The question at this point is, how does that play out :). We’ll just have to see. 

lazyninjas: I at one point had about four pages of chapter where there was going to be a massive orgy, and it just never played out in the story. At some point I’m going to write one, we’ll just have to see how it plays out, and how many of the girls participate. I’m not sure that he would use it as a reward so much as he might offer gifts and or maybe a “get out of jail free” card to those who participate… I’m not sure how it’ll play out, again we’ll just have to see… Thanks again for the comments and questions :).

Alpa: lol I don’t think Alex has to worry about any of the girls over powering him and doing him with a strap. Though your comment did make me laugh :). I will agree though that some of the ladies have devolved enough into highly sex-crazed beings that they are beginning to enjoy some of the more deranged acts they’re taking part in.

Ambien: Thanks for the vote, always nice to see a new voice here, I appreciate it! All I can say is, I have some plans for Emma :devil: but you might have to wait a few chapters to see how they play out :).

Well: I starting writing the story in March of 2016, and if you look back to chapter 1, I make reference to this all beginning on a day in March. Since almost 30 days have passed, I think its safe to assume the current month is April…

Gestalt Mag: Nice to hear from you again man, thanks for all the emails, and for finally making your voice known here on the forum. First off, I really appreciate the kind words offered in your forum post. It really helps motivate me to continue on when I get such great feedback from my readers. One of the reasons I reply to questions and comments in such detail, is because I believe the key to creating such a believable and immersive story lies in the details. While I prefer to supply most of the details via the story itself, I understand that people have questions, and its not always possible to answer them within the walls of the story.  I realize that there are some minor grammatical errors, despite my reading the story 2-3 times for editing before I publish it. If I had a dedicated editor, I’m sure that those would disappear :). Sometimes, its really hard to see mistakes in your own writing… Next, I was looking through chapter 6 to figure out if I did mix up Taji and Thando, and it seems you’re right. In chapter 6 I did describe Taji as seven feet tall and with the truly massive member. I must say, that is probably the biggest mistake I’ve made as far as continuity is concerned. My description of Taji came before I was making notes on the descriptions of guards and the other inhabitants of the harem to make sure that when I described someone that it corresponds to how I’ve previously described them. As I now have Thando matching that description in my notes, moving forward he will be the guard matching those massive statistics :). Also, I'm glad that your looking forward to Cara, I agree with you that she might quickly rise to being one of my favorites, though I don't know if anyone will ever displace Emma in that regard. Having said that though, I do plan on trying to involve the other members a bit more, for at least the time being. I like to give every girl of the harem a chance to shine by being the “feature” girl of the chapter, and lately that has certainly fallen away. Unfortunately though, it also means that in the coming chapters we probably won’t see as much punishment/rape, as I try to get the harem back to a level state before tossing it on it’s head again :). It’s a bit of a shame, since it seems everyone’s favorite chapters revolve around rough/punishing sex and or rape, but necessary for the state of the story and how things will progress. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if we do end up seeing some of the consensual rough sex like we’ve seen in several other chapters, i just don’t see any punishment/rape scenes coming up in the next 2-3 chapters at least. As to your idea for the whole Margot/Emma/Chloe(Toy) situation. I’ve got several idea’s brewing that will play out over the next few chapters. Lastly, I wanted to respond to your two suggestions. First, in my original notes for the level 5, one of the benefits listed is the ability to wear clothing of their own choosing, so long as it remains relatively sexy. So I do plan to implement that. Second, the main reason I put that concept in that the girls preen themselves to look like a given photo is basically for the readers. I assume if you’re reading this story, at least one or two of the girls it features are celebrities you find attractive. By suggesting that Alex forces the girls to adhere to a certain look based on a photo, everyone can imagine their favorite girl as looking as she does in that photo, as such, I don’t have to go into a lot of detail describing her, other than with the base features she normally possess, and you can imagine her as emulating the look she has in your favorite picture of her, further allowing you to imagine the story. There you go, I hope that addresses everything, if you have any more questions feel free to ask. ( I sent you the map this morning :))

Ok, the moment you’ve all been waiting for the poll!!

We had seventeen people cast their votes, and I’d just like to take a second to say I really appreciate you guys taking your time to vote and make your voice heard. This poll was pretty successful, and I plan to do this again in the future, maybe with another big milestone for the story. Anyway, here is how the voting turned out:

Ladies: Margot, 6 votes, Emma 7 votes, Cara, 8 votes, Felicity, 3 votes, Chloe, 3 votes, Taylor 5 votes, and Bella with 2 votes. The most popular pairing was Emma and Cara, and since they were the ladies who individually received the most votes, as well as being the most popular pairing, they clearly win the ladies category. 

Talent: Alex (solo) received all, count em ALL 17 votes, I was very surprised, but apparently you guys really want to see him back in action lol! Clearly Alex wins the talent category.

Content: BDSM, 8 votes, Oral, 1 vote, Rape, 7 votes, and Rim, with 1 vote. I was kind of surprised by this. Not that I’m complaining lol :). I thought the votes here would be more spread out, but it’s pretty obvious two kinks ruled out! So, in a very close race, BDSM wins out in the content category.

Just to reiterate concisely, the winners are:  

Ladies: Emma and Cara

Talent: Alex (solo)

Content: BDSM

As I sated earlier, this combination will be featured in an upcoming chapter, though at this point I can’t say just when. Obviously, Cara isn’t even in the harem yet :) Though I do plan for her to make her grand entry in chapter 23… Anyway, I look forward to writing this scene up, and in getting to work on chapter 23 very soon. As I said up top, I hope I can get 23 done by around the 15th. It will probably just depend on how busy I am with the job search… Anyway, I hope you guys are happy with the out come, I know I am. I now have some things to do, so…

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Mal, i actually really like the chapters where the girls “give in” to Alex willingly (or at least appear to). Specifically I'm referring to ch 10 w/Emma, 11 w/Margot, and 14 w/Taylor. It's been a while since we've seen good old Stockholm Syndrome consensual sex. I know that there's been drama since Alex returned, but I hope you'll have some more "normal” smut scenes since that is what Alex made the harem for. 

Also, I'd love to edit your work for simple grammatical mistakes. I do marketing and produce public- facing material all the time. I'll shoot you an email. 

Who said anything about force? They could all get carried away in the moment and he gets chained up before he knows what’s going on, or perhaps the strap-on goes in the wrong hole or she catches him off guard on a spur of the moment deal. Given how Emma seems to be Alex’s particular favorite, at least for the moment anyway, perhaps he even lets his guard down around her or he isn’t thinking with his ‘big’ or ‘upstairs’ brain when/if it happens

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking that even though Toy will slowly be turned back to Chloe, hopefully she will still be loyal to Emma.  Like how Taylor seems to becoming to Alex, all of her actions she thinks Emma will approve.  

Hey everyone, its that time again! I know it’s been a bit, but I’m posting chapter 23 today. This is a very awesome chapter in my humble opinion and my longest yet, a full 16 pages in word. In it, we see the further corruption of one of Alex’s ladies, the furthering of a rivalry, and the long awaited arrival of a certain someone! I won’t give anything else away, but this has got to be one of my top 5 favorite chapters so far… well top 10 at any rate lol :P. As to the next chapter, I’ve been debating on whether or not I want to put BDH on hold for a few weeks and write a new one shot similar to, but not necessarily the same as Felicity’s Fate. If I did this, I have a few celebs in mind to feature in the story, but I guess I’m kind of curious if you guys would be interested in me taking a break from BDH to work on this one shot. My guess would be it’d take 2-3 weeks to write it. That’s 2-3 weeks where I’m not working on BDH at all. How about I just make this a new poll….

But first, I’ve got some more good news. After a very innocuous comment in my last post, I was contacted by several individuals who volunteered to do some editing for BDH. I submitted chapter 23 to all of these individuals and received back some very helpful edits. What does this mean for you? First off, cleaner chapters with less grammatical mistakes, not that my work is terrible in that regard :). It means a second pair of eyes helping me to identify confusing or convoluted sentences and paragraphs. All this should lead to cleaner chapters that are easier to read, freeing your mind up for...other things :).  I won’t identify the person I’ve selected because I honestly don’t know if they want their contribution known, but I would love it if you guys would just chime in and thank this person for working for free on their own time to try and make BDH a better story. A simple #thanks at the end of your next post is all I’m looking for, and I think this person would very much appreciate it. 

On to you guys, then I’ll set up the parameters of this next simple poll.

Juan: if you like the Stockholm Syndrome, fall from grace, corruption style stories, this chapter will knock your socks off… at least I think its pretty amazing :) Chapters 10, 11, and 14 are some of my favorites too, though sometimes I have to admit I love the strong nasty stuff like in 6 and 22. As for the more “normal” scenes, I plan for the next several chapters to feature less hard stuff and more N/C type, struggling with the morality of living in the harem type sex… It should be a blast :).  Thanks again for continuing to post stuff, I appreciate it.

Well: I don’t know if Alex would play April Fools jokes, and the girls probably have other things on their minds… I like the vibrating panties idea, but again I think that’s better suited to a punishment/ or BDSM type scene,and I guarantee I’ll use something like that again in the future. The Victoria Secret Fashion Night could be fun, and maybe if I get around to a big orgy scene that could be a fun way to start it off. Thanks again for your contributions bud.

Alpa: lol, you’re just determined to see Alex screwed with a strap-on. I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever write a scene like this for two reasons. 1) it just doesn’t appeal to me. I don’t have this particular fetish in me, and while I appreciate, and can try to swallow my own aversions to write something the audience will enjoy, I just don’t know if I could make this one work. 2) I feel like I have a pretty good capacity to imagine how things I’ve never done might go/work/feel, after all, I’ve never kidnapped anyone. I’ve never had a three way where one girl was doing the other with a strap (or been in a three way with a dude and a chick, for that matter), yet I can describe those things… I just don’t know how realistically I could describe something that I have zero desire to do/try/experience. I’m sorry if this answer puts you off, and I absolutely don’t mean to disrespect any fetish you may or may not posses. It’s just not for me and I very seriously doubt I’ll ever write something like that… That said, your post again made me laugh, and I can only imagine the look of surprise on Alex’s face if something like that did happen :).

Sazbi: I have a very distinct plan for how the Chloe/Emma relationship will shape moving forward I think it’ll be pretty cool and fun and I think you’ll like it. As for Taylor, if you thought she was loyal before, wait till you read this chapter lol :). You’ll have to let me know what you think after you read it, I’m very interested. 

Ok, this is just a quick poll to determine interest in a one shot story. It will have two parts. The first is just a simple Yea, Nay category. Type Yea if you support me doing a one shot, or Nay if you’d rather I work on BDH instead. Keep in mind this is an informal poll and I might just do what I want anyway lol :). The second category is just a simple I’m curious who and what you’d like to see in a one shot story of an indeterminate category. As I have a few different ideas on what I’d like to write. For example, I’ve been itching to write a Bioshock Infinite fanfic staring Elizabeth Comstock. Where she travels to another dimension and fucks a futanari doppelganger of herself :). A second idea I have is just a celeb fanfic starting Dove Cameron, and a third would be an incestuous story, maybe set in Game of Thrones, maybe not, staring Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams as Sansa and Arya Stark…. These are just a few of the idea’s floating around in my head… Anyway, please format your vote as follows:

1. Type Yea or Nay depending on whether you’d like to see me do a one shot
  2. Type something like: Bioshock Infinite: Elizabeth selfcest (but type literally anything you’d like to see me wirte :) )

Like I said, I am ultimately going to do what I want, but I would just really like some feedback from you guys…

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the new chapter, I’m tired having literally spent nearly 10 hours getting the chapter ready and published, (been up since 5:30). I’m gonna take a nap.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

P.S. Since it’s now kinda buried in the forum, if you’d like a hand drawn by me map of Alex’s compound please email me. You can find my address by clicking on my avatar next to this or any of my posts. I’d be more than happy to send you a copy.

Edited by Mal

Awesome! And delivered right on time. Been coming here for the past couple days as I remembered you had said mid-August for the next chapter. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for us. 

As for the one-off vs. continuing BDH: I’ll vote NAY. BDH is rich enough for new chapters to still be exciting, and I’m not too fond of the themes you suggested for the one-off (but there’s no accounting for taste).

Haven't read the chapter yet, as for the poll, i’ll vote nay, mostly because I'm selfish, I like this story and don't want it to stop…...that being said, if you do want to write a new one shot, may I make a couple of suggestions ? (I’m gonna do it anyways :P ). 

1. did you ever see the show last man standing ? The one by Tim Allen ? It would make for a great one-shot, maybe something to do with the mum and daughters, or maybe the two elder sisters teaching their youngest a thing or two. 
  2. Game of thrones story with Cately stark/tulley and Jon snow. 

Guest Ambien

Gotta say Yay BDH is still rife with alot of possibilites that being said if you wanna play around in other fanfics, it would be a pretty nice practice and may even cause some inspiration.

A big fan of the vibrating panties idea, primarily because this could showcase into the daily lives of the girls and how alex can screw with them without actually being there. I would love for you to do some type of Saw type game as an anniversary. Obviously the competitions and punishments would be sexual in nature. But the winner would be the new Level 5.

Finally the new members have arrived.  I noticed and hope that Chloe referring Emma still as “the mistress” is a sign of what you plan down the line :)  Taylor’s corruption is now I think, complete.  Definitely can’t wait to see the lengths she’ll go to become Alex’s favorite.  Curious what Cara’s stare meant when seeing Margot kissing Alex too.  Can’t wait for the next chapter. Gotta be honest, I prefer you stay on BDH but if the other fanfic gets your creative juices going it’s up to you as you said haha.  #Thanks

1. Yay 
  2. Ramsay Bolton breaking the women of Game of Thrones 

Yay.

I wouldn’t mind a one-shot of Sophie and Maisie, if done as their characters of Sansa and Arya, one possibility is that their parents get tired of all their fighting all the time (pre-season one) and lock them in a room and be told that they won’t be let out until they’ve made peace with each other, which leads to a massive fight and sex session. Another could occur in season seven, with their reunion at Winterfell. Or Arya and the Hound could arrive in the Vale before Lysa’s death. And two real world possibilities exist where, one, they get curious about all the sex material that they read in the scripts that they decide to ‘experiment’ with some of what they’ve learnt, either on set, in their trailers or in their hotel rooms at the Comic Cons, press conferences, award shows, etc. Two being they go clubbing to celebrate Maisie’s eighteenth (UK’s drinking age being 18 if I remember correctly), and end up having some drunken sex after a few too many to drink, and waking up wondering what just happened with pounding hangovers

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.