Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, Guest Alpa said:

If you plan on doing role play with the actresses playing as their characters, perhaps bring in some who have appeared in more than one franchise, like Sophie Turner in Game of Thrones and X-Men, Natalie Dormer in Game of Thrones and Hunger Games, Jennifer Lawrence in Hunger Games and X-Men, Lena Heady and Emilia Clarke both doing Terminator and Game of Thrones, plus maybe both Scarlet Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen from the MCU so you can do a bit of Avengers vs X-Men with Sophie and Jennifer. Plus Sophie Turner has said that her character of Sansa should do a lesbian scene with Margaery Tryell or even Arya Stark, through she was probably joking when she said that. And it would be fun to see a DC vs Marvel in the harem, as you’ve already got one, and soon to be another, from the Suicide Squad movie.

It would also be interesting to see if any of the future girls that you pick will ‘succumb to the dark side’, as it were, as if they were merely waiting on permission to let loose and either become what society deems is a slut for a woman who enjoys sex, or to be a dominatrix / have their own harem. Or even tries to seduce one of the guards in an attempt to escape or to seize control of the whole facility. Or heaven forbid, actually seduce and cause Alex to fall in love with her to the point of marrying her and allowing her to live up in the mansion above ground and to maybe allow some of their favorite girl/s to become their maids of the mansion as well, assuming any of them get that broken/trusted to be allowed out of the complex

So um, can you maybe add a little more diversity here, I mean like they’re all white blonde actresses with similar ages and somewhat similar builds, so maybe we could change it up a little get someone who is a little older maybe stuff like that ?Just a suggestion though, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again everyone. I know its been a while since I’ve popped up. I had a pretty bad case of the flu which kept me in bed and generally feeling miserable for several days, so needless to say I didn’t get any work done for over a week while that was going on. Also, I took some personal time to relax, which is why I haven’t responded to any of the great comments that have been posted over the past few weeks. I have started chapter 15, but its in the very early stages of writing. My hope is to post it on or near the end of February. But, seeing as I”m ready to start working on stuff again, I thought I should start by responding to some of the comments and questions you guys have posted. So, hear goes.

Sazbi: Is anyone actually submitting? First off, that would be telling :) but… I will say this. I have put a great deal of thought in to how / why / when the girls will submit, or to clarify, to fully give themselves to Alex’s every desire, but not necessarily be 100% willing. The reason I put it that way is because I was thinking that I doubt anyone who enjoyed their freedom would ever fully submit unless they came to rely on or became addicted to the situation. Its called Stockholm Syndrome. But even subjects who succumb to this can be rehabilitated after being removed from captivity. So in that way, no one fully ‘submits’ who doesn’t have some sort of proclivity for being dominated. However, as it relates to my story, we could assume that any of the girls who succumbs to Stockholm Syndrome has more or less fully succumb to Alex. Now, having said all that, the process for this doesn’t happen over night, and you must remember, that only 13 days have passed since these ladies were first brought down there. I would also agree with your statement that Margot at this point seems the furthest along, well, her and Taylor, since at the end of chapter 14 we see her saying to Alex that she never wants to leave here. If she is to be believed, she’s pretty far down the rabbit hole too… I like your observation that if there are camera’s then Emma’s movements are sure to be discovered. Believe me when I say I’ve taken that in to account, and I think you’ll like how that plays out in the next chapter. Lastly, your question about where Cara will end up, I can only say that I have that all planned out, but you’ll have to wait to find out. I expect Cara’s arrival near the end of chapter 16 or possibly depending on how things play out sometime in chapter 17. I hope that helps clear things up lol :)

Alpha: I do think it would be interesting to see the various actresses dressed up as characters from their movies. Margo as Harley, Emma as Hermione, Chloe as Hit Girl, and maybe some of the new-comers when they arrive dressed up as characters they’ve played. Then maybe see some roleplay between them as their characters with each other and Alex...could be a lot of fun. Right now though, I’m working on the plots which will see one of the ladies placed as the level 5, getting the ladies more or less settled in, and on bringing in a few new celebs. Once some of those plots are resolved, I might play around with things like that, especially since by then there will be a few more celebs to play with. Your comment about succumbing to the dark side is interesting, it is something I considered. We will definitely see in future chapters the ladies getting their inner freak on, whether its because they’ve been waiting for ‘permission’ to let loose, or simply because they’ve learned to enjoy things that might have previously been considered taboo will likely be on a case by case basis, but should be fun either way :).  I doubt there will ever be enough ladies housed in the complex for anyone to have their own harem, but one or two of the celebs might eventually have their own ‘pet’ celeb (from a previously mentioned idea). As to your last comment/question about using seduction/sex as an escape method. All I can say is this: expect escape attempts to be an on going theme, newcomers and original ladies alike will from time to time try to out smart, out play or screw their way out. I can’t wait to bring a few scenes to the mansion above, I have several in mind, once again I am waiting for the plot to progress to the point where they are possible. 

Well: I’m glad you like Taylor, I originally debated bringing her in over a different singer, but I decided on her because I too loved her long legs and sexy bod. (We may one day see the singer I originally considered :) ). I also like the Bella / Taylor pairing you suggested. I don’t think it will happen soon, because of the current plot, but perhaps one day when Taylor is a little more open we might just see it. As to your comments about maids and housecleaning, I may have been a little vague about it in the past, but all the ladies have chores they are assigned to do which includes housecleaning. I haven’t really considered having them dress up for that, but maybe one day we’ll see Alex bring a couple of the girls to his quarters to clean it while playing dress up. I do like the idea of having the level 5 dress up in a business suit. I don’t want to give too much away about level 5, but I have decided that the level 5 will have a lot more leeway in how she dresses, so maybe we will see a sexy business suit. Finally, in regards to your questions about different types of rooms, like the game room or the night club / stripper pole. I will only say, there is a whole section of the complex that is reserved for levels 4 and 5 that we have yet to see.

The Other Guy: Trust me when I say I feel your concern and I sympathize that the characters who currently live in the harem could use more development and a more in depth exploration of those dynamics. All I can say in response is that I feel like the time is right to begin slowly adding a couple more celebs. I think these new additions will only add to the complexity of those interpersonal relationships, and create more tension in the harem that will hopefully make for some really hot smut, but also some really interesting plots. I can say that it is my plan to bring in any new additions slowly one or two at a time, and I have no plans for the number of ladies to exceed 11. I feel like if there are too many girls living in the compound it will be far to difficult to balance giving them all the attention they deserve. 

Guest Guest: My first suggestion is to vote for the ladies you’d most like to see. Simply list 5 or 6 celebs you’d like to see. I’m currently keeping tally of whom you all would most like to see. I will bring in one fan selected celeb. This celeb will be chosen mostly by popular vote. Currently I think there is a four way tie. Second, I chose these celebs based mostly on my own ideas of what I find attractive, but I also wanted to pick popular up and coming stars that people would be interested in reading about. I admit there are many similarities in the celebs currently living in the compound especially when it comes to body type, but I don’t agree that they are the same. There are 3 blondes, 1 brunette, and a red head. 3 are in their mid twenties, and the other two are teenagers. Also, the protagonist, Alex is in his early thirties, so its unlikely he would want a woman who is too much older than him. That being said, I am bringing in more celebs, and I have been considering adding at least one bustier celeb. As of right now though, that list is in constant flux. The only new celeb I know for sure I am bringing in, is the one I named in the last chapter.

Alrighty, that’s a lot to take in. I hope this clears up and answers some of your questions and concerns. As always I really do appreciate every comment and question. Your support continues to be an inspiration for me to continue writing, and I hope you all continue to be enthusiastic about my story. I hope to put out chapter 15 by the end of the month. I think it will be interesting. I also plan to be a little more active on the forum between now and then, so if anyone has any further questions or comments, I’ll try to address them.

Thanks again for all the support,

Mal

Oh yea, if you click on the portrait of Captn Mal, it will take you to my author profile. There you can follow me, and be alerted whenever I post anything new, which will include the latest chapters of BDH, as I always update it in the promote a story section of this forum. Happy Reading!

Edited by Mal

Sorry too hear that you was sick. 

How about they have allowance from you? They can buy things like sex toys ,women things like what they i.e.  , makeup perfume and things for they're bedrooms. 

You can pay them what level they are. Like level two gets two hundred dollars per month and level three gets three hundred per month  and so on. 

Hello again, Well. Thank you for your sympathies, I am feeling much better now. As to your question, I think Alex would rather the ladies have things like sex toys, makeup and perfume, without having to earn it, simply because he wants them to always look their best, and he actively encourages them to have intimate relations with the other ladies. So having them earn those things by giving them an allowance based on their level would work against his best interest. Aside from that, the girls do earn certain privileges based on their level. Depending on what level they are, they gain TV time, snack foods and drinks, like Chloe’s Mountain Dew and Skittles, they also get an Ipod loaded up with songs of their choice, and at higher levels 4 and above, they also will earn things like Ipads with movies and games (games that don’t rely on a connection to the internet) for further enjoyment. In addition to that, as we will see once someone makes level 4 they will gain access to an additional area of the compound that will have further amenities. 

Thanks as always for your suggestions,

Mal

they dot have to be significantly older than him, if he is in his mid thirties I was thinking maybe he could kidnap someone like:

chrissy teigen, she’s 31 years older, she’s curvier than most of the ladies you have there and the thing that I find most interesting is that she has a family, a child and a husband who she’s in love with, it would be interesting to see Alex break her using that info, like imagine if he snatches her from her home, where her kid is also there, while he wouldn't actually hurt any kids, she wouldn't know that so he could force her to perform and obey him in exchange of telling her what happened to the rest of her family, if his men also manage to collect some of her personal effects like say a laptop or photo album or the such, he can also use that to punish or reward her, if she’s good he can give her a picture of a family member for a few hours or let her watch a family video or the news about her disappearance...etc and if she’s bad her punishment can range from taking away such personal effects from her to forcing her to pleasure herself or him while watching pictures or videos of her family or just destroying one of those videos or pictures and telling her that every time she messes up, he will destroy another part of her old life, this punishments can be used of his other “house guests” as well. 

Hey, Guest Guest I appreciate your ideas, and comments, thanks for once again chiming in with your opinion. I really do appreciate it. Let me first start out by saying my response to your idea might get a little convoluted, but I think it is necessary to delve into such detail for this particular inquiry. Now before I get into the details, I’d like to preface my response by saying this: Celebrity fanfiction, is often looked upon very negatively by the authors of other genres of fanfiction. Many feel it is wrong or harmful to write about real people, especially given the themes which run through many celebrity stories, themes which permeate my own fiction. The purveyors of this view point often suggest that a given celebrity, or their friends and family might read this material and be harmed by it, or become fearful for their safety, and thus be put in a state of undo stress. I personally don’t think celebrity fanfiction is any different than writing in any genre which focuses on a subject that is represented in someway by a film or a tv show. That however doesn’t mean that I don’t think there are some lines which shouldn’t be crossed. It is in these lines where I will try to address your suggestion. 

Let’s take Harry Potter as an example, given that Emma Watson is a major character in my story, and I think fits my point precisely. If you are an author writing in the realm of Harry Potter, whether or not your story draws from the books, or the films, anytime you place a character in that story, who had a major role in the film, your readers are almost certainly picturing the actor who played that character in the film. Thus, if a Harry Potter fanfiction features Hermione Granger its readers are picturing Emma Watson. Now, I’m sure there are those who would happily argue about the number of readers for whom this is true, but I feel no one can disagree with that fact that whether they like it or not, there are many readers for whom this is true. It is therefore my opinion that whether you are writing a Harry Potter fanficiton, or Underworld, or Star Wars or what have you, that essentially what you are writing is celebrity fanfiction set in a fictionalized environment. That last bit is very important to my ultimate point so I’d like to make sure it is clear. A Hermione Granger fanfiction is basically just an Emma Watson fanfiction set in the Harry Potter universe. Because 90% or more of the readers of a Hermione Granger fanfiction are just picturing Emma Watson as the brightest witch of her age. 

I made this long drawn out point is because I feel it is important to understand that all fiction which features a real person, or a character they have portrayed is just that, fiction. It doesn’t depict that real person. It takes that real person and puts them into a fictional situation. The story in question creates a fictionalized version of that person in a fictionalized world. However, just because we, the writers of this kind of fiction, are creating a fabrication of the person in question and thrusting them into a made up world doesn’t mean there are not lines which shouldn’t be crossed. For example, lets again look to my choice of Emma Watson. When I began writing BDH, I wanted to pick celebrities I found interesting, and attractive. I did some research on each celeb I included. I found out that Emma Watson was born in Paris, she attended Brown University, she is an outspoken advocate for women’s rights and gender equality, she has started her own book club and sometimes goes into the London subway to leave books she has read for others to find. To me all these details were things I could draw on for creating my fictionalized version of the sultry brit. Where I personally chose to draw the line is with things of a more personal nature. I for example, know she has siblings and of course parents, but I couldn't tell you anything about them. I don’t know if she has a boyfriend, or who is her best friend. Its not information I needed to create a believable incarnation of her, and frankly I think its taking things just a little to far. Because, I feel like incorporating too much personal information about a person is the beginning of crossing the line from fiction to real. 

The creation of a believable Emma Watson and her fall into a fictional depravity doesn’t need the inclusion of such personal details. I can put her into all sorts of terrible situations guilt free, because I am not writing about a real person, I am writing about a fictionalized version of that person, describing details of things that will hopefully never happen in the real world. But for me the inclusion of personal details like family and friends begins to dissolve the boundaries between fiction and reality and I am very uncomfortable with that. The situations which happen in BDH kidnap, rape and torture are set in a fictional world. That world is believably fiction in large part because many details are skimmed over. If you were to look back to chapter 1 when the celebs were originally brought to Alex’s compound. I am very purposely vague about how this was all set up and how Alex and his crew managed to pull this off. Its basically no more than Alex arranged for these 5 celebs to be in the greater LA area and in the course of one night drugged and kidnapped them. I fee like if I were to get into vivid detail, such as I might if I weren’t writing about a real person, that this is the beginning of turning a fiction designed to provide pleasure into something that seems like the creepily detailed start to something terrible. 

I know this was a little convoluted Guest Guest, and I’m sorry if it seems like I am being mean. that wasn’t my intention when I started this. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for the suggestion, but I won’t be using the real details of a celebrities personal life to blackmail the fictionalized version of that celeb in any of my stories.

As to the suggestion of Chrissy Teigen, I will put her on the list as a vote for inclusion. However, in my personal opinion, she isn’t a big enough celeb to have much of a chance of getting in. I do have several thoughts for a bustier, curvier addition. I hope this addresses your suggestion, and please don’t take this long winded explanation of why I won’t use your idea as a reason to stop posting them. 

Thanks again,

Mal

Edited by Mal

I understand completely man, there are a lot of fiction stories that I don't have the stomach to even read myself, and I'm not saying anything bad about the authors or that their stories are bad or anything like that, on the contrary many times the problem is that the authors are too good, or the stories so well written that I actually feel a little guilty reading them, I just can't stomach imagining some of the stuff that are written, like I can't help feeling guilty reading about putting a real human being through these situations, which is why I would rather for instance read a “Harry potter, or hermione Granger” story than an actual “Emma Watson” story. So yeah I admit completely that I may have went overboard with my suggestion up there and I understand if you got a little freaked out by it, so again I apologise to you and to anyone else that I might have freaked out a little over here, sorry guys, I really didn't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable and it won't happen again.

Other than that keep up the great work man.

How about a cat fight ring? Because if Emma wants too stay a night with Alex on her own, but then Taylor wants too stay with Alex the same night on her own. What would he do? Or are they going too bid for him? 

what's rooms are in the compound?

are you going too have teams in the compound when cara comes in because it will be 3 from the USA and 3 for the  rest  of the world. 

Checking in again guys.

Guest Guest: I understand your aversions, to me its not so much about the acts, even the really depraved ones, which can take place in some of these stories, to me, its more about  believably. For me, a story is at its best when it is just believable enough that it doesn’t come off fake, but not so believable as to question its reality. That is to say I don’t want to be reading a really gritty story and find myself thinking “I wonder if this really happened.” Also, you don’t need to apologize to me. Given the nature of my story, your question was perfectly understandable, and you didn’t know my thoughts on where and why I draw the line. 

Well: I love your enthusiasm dude, thanks for the questions. No, there isn’t a cat fighting ring, lol. I have some solutions in mind to solve situations where the ladies might fight over time with Alex, but mostly I think it will come down to who he wants to spend time with more on that given day. Trust me when I say, Alex wants to keep all the ladies happy. As to what rooms are in the complex, I won’t divulge all my secrets, I have already stated that there is a swimming and a ‘hot tub’ area. I will also tell you that the biggest amenity in the VIP area is 4 luxury suites for up to 4 level fours, and a master suite for the level 5. These will be much nicer apartments than the single room cells the ladies currently live in. Finally, teams? I’m not so sure about that, I will say that I do see certain alliances forming, especially as the number of ladies increases.

Guest is best: Great question lol. I am working hard to try and get the next chapter released by the end of the month (February). If I don’t quite get it done by then I will have it out by early March.

Thanks again for the questions. Keep em coming,

Mal

Guest Is best

What about a small garden area, instead of an indoor pool. I mean hey have been locked up indoors for what 14-15 days so far, haven't seen the sun or stars ever since.

So what about if Alex has a small (or large, I mean he is rich lol) garden area with a pool, it could have a high enough wall around it that they wouldn't be able to see heir surroundings or study the layout of the house, be accessible by only one door controlled from the security room, and maybe put it on the roof of the house so that even if they by some miracle manage to scale the wall, they would still have nowhere to go, and I'm sure they’d appreciate at least some feeling of being outside and breathing fresh air. 

Also I’d like to “nominate” (don't know the right term here really :P) Anna kendrick, Mila Kunis and Kat Dennings

Hey Guest is best, good to hear from you again. I like the idea of an outdoor area for the girls to visit as a special gift, but giving them too much access to the outside invites too many opportunities to be discovered. Such as satellite photos, or one of them spelling out a message for passing planes or satellites. I don’t know how closely you’ve followed this thread, but I have mentioned that I have scenes planned for the mansion above because I definitely think Alex will want to give the ladies the gift of fresh air and sunshine as a reward. Also, the mansion is only accessible by helicopter, which I think I mention in chapter 1, as it is located deep in the Yukon mountains, so Alex would be much more worried about the girls signaling the outside world somehow than their escape. We will eventually get to see the mansion and at least a few of the ladies will get to visit it, but the plot really hasn’t progressed far enough to make that possible yet. I actually have plans for a mansion scene sometime after I bring in Cara which will be in chapter 16 or 17. So maybe we’ll see the mansion in a chapter sometime soon :)

I’ve noted your votes for the fan selected celeb, thank you for doing so. I’m not quite sure when I’ll announce the winner, as I still haven’t had a ton of people respond. But given that it will be at least chapter 20 or so before I’m ready to bring in more new celebs I guess we have some time. So anyone out there who reads this thread and hasn’t tossed their votes out there, please do so!

Thanks again for the comments, hope to hear from more of you guys soon,

Mal

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate your story and your writing. I particularly like how you show the POV of the girls in the harem and not just have it be a straight up 1st person POV for Alex. Too often these kinds of stories end up with undeveloped mindless sex slaves without really exploring WHY the girls are broken. Good job and please keep up the great work! 

I originally embraced an attitude of whatever you write, I will read. But if you are looking for more votes/ nominations, I’d like to see Anna Kendrick and Alison Brie. 

How about they have too wear sexy Victoria secret lingerie? I know you don't like them too wear outfits.

Bella hates Chloe for what's she did too her, it will be interesting what Bella do too Chloe. 

Hey everyone, back again to check in. 

First off, writing is progressing. I’m still optimistic that I will be able to release chapter 15 by the end of the month.

Juan: Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Glad you decided to add your thoughts. I was originally going to write my story purely from the POV of Alex, but as I went on, it made more and more sense to give the ladies a view point, as it was the only real way to give the readers true insight into what they were thinking, and not just conjecture provided by Alex. Expect a lot more of it in the future. I even have plans for a chapter without an Alex POV at all :). But don’t worry, I have no plans to write a boy/girl sex scene from a girl’s POV, I’m anatomically ill equipped to do so :).  Part of the reason I ended up choosing to add the ladies POV was because I didn’t want the celebs living in Alex’s harem to seem mindless or complacent. I wanted the readers to be drawn in by the struggles they were experiencing, and to question just how fully ‘broken’ they were. I feel like giving the ladies a voice does that in a way that a single POV just can’t do. So thanks so much for the observation. Also, I’ve recorded your votes. Thanks again for that.

Well: I can definitely see Alex giving the ladies gifts of lingerie in the future. After all, they are allowed to wear a bra and panties under their uniforms. If you are interested in seeing a particular one of Alex’s girls receiving a particular kind of lingerie, let me know, I might be able to add that to a scene in the future with little trouble. As to the conflict with Bella and Chloe, I have a few things in mind but I’m afraid you might have to wait a chapter or two to see how it pans out. 

Thanks again for all the comments and ideas. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you’re new to this thread, or have been reading along but haven’t yet voted for which celeb you’d like to see as the fan selected celeb, please do vote. I will add one celeb by more or less popular vote, and right now we have a four way tie. 

Signing off to go do some naughty writing,

Mal

Well: Is something like this what you had in mind? Those suspenders are called garters or garter belts by the way. I mainly provided this image for clarification, to make sure that’s what you were talking about? If the image below is similar to what you wanted, I think something like that can be arranged. As to the idea of an inflatable pool with KY Jelly, lets just say I don’t have any plans for anything like that anytime soon.

blak-lace-trim-straps-red-3_zpsca2f88e4.jpg

Chapter 15 is up! I hope you all enjoy it. Its one of my favorite chapters so far. There are some naughty bits in the beginning, but I think, especially if you’ve been following the story closely, that all the really interesting stuff happens afterwards. Please let me know what you all think, and if  you are enjoying the story/plot line as much (or more than) the naughty bits. Personally, at this point I’m finding I’m enjoying writing the story line portions more than the smut (if barely :)) so I’m kind of interested to see if you all are enjoying those portions too.

My current plan is to move forward very quickly and begin work on chapter 16. This is mostly due to the fact that Mass Effect Andromeda comes out on the 21st, and I know that for at least a couple weeks after its release I won’t be getting any work done. We’ll have to see if I get it completely finished before then, but my plan is to publish chapter 16 on or just before that date. Either way, I expect we’ll see a brief scene with our new celeb either at the very end of this chapter, or quiet possibly the beginning of 17. I have a very interesting intro in mind for her and I’m getting excited to write it.

Thanks so much you guys for reading along and continuing to offer me your support. You don’t know how much it means to me.

Happy reading,

Mal

I love it thank you. 

What will happen too  women  on level 2 when somebody is on level 4. Do they make the women on level 2 they slaves? 

I would like it too have a strip games.  You could have it Taylor and bell have 4 pieces of clothes and people on level 3 got 6 pieces of clothes. 

*Chapter 15 Spoilers*

So is this still part of Emma’s act? The stuff that she is “confessing” to is different from her plans were in chapter 14. She wants to get Alex to leave to have him potentially caught, but nowhere does she say in ch 14 she wants to drive a wedge between Taylor and Margot. Or is this all intentionally ambiguous and we, the readers, will learn the truth in later chapters?

Appreciate the chapter and am loving the story… In addition to all the naughty parts, of course :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.