Click Here!

FSN - Heaven's Feel, Caster Irisviel x Shirou x Dark Irisviel/Justeaze

warellis

On 9/13/2016 at 3:44 PM, Wandering_Moth said:

Just a silly crack pairing I want to see happen.

Shirou somehow manages to summon a Servant in his shed a few months ahead of schedule by accident, and instead of Saber he summons a Caster instead, this being Irisviel von Einzbern.

Caster senses that she isn’t getting as much mana as she is supposed to and realizes that they don’t have a good connection. She decides to rectify this problem through sex mana transfer. She also puts it upon herself as his mother to sexually prepare him for any future spouses he might have. She also prepares him for the war, because that’s important too.

On 9/24/2016 at 3:13 AM, Wandering_Moth said:

Iri Caster's Servant outfit will stay as the Dress of Heaven, it’s part of the reason I suggested this in the first place. If it ends up being a more serious fic the first one would probably be more appropriate, though I think that I would like the second one slightly more. Because underboob, and blushing, and antics.

I would imagine that Shirou would be more entranced by her otherworldly serenity than by her somewhat exposed endowments when he first summons her.

Inspired by @Wandering_Moth idea, I’m thinking of a possible add-on to his own idea. A crack pairing.

It’s near the end of the Grail War, and Caster Iri & Shirou are facing down a blackened Grail. Their bond as a pair together is at their highest and with the Grail out, they’ve gone to confront its corruption. Yet Iri senses a presence within the Grail, the blackened core of the grail:

Through the use of Shirou’s Reality Marble, Shirou & Caster Iri are able to prevent any of the corruption from spreading out, sealing themselves with Dark Iri. While those on the outside accept that Shirou is gone and move on, let’s just say he really isn’t gone…

In truth this is really just an excuse plot but I was wondering for a possible Shirou x Caster Iri x Dark Iri/Justeaze erotic fanfic. I borrowed the idea of Shirou using Unlimited Blade Works to somehow seal off the Grail from the Outside while somehow tapping into its prana to keep it forever sealed off (with him and Iri inside it) from another Fate fanfic.

One of the things we know the Grail is capable of doing, as shown in Fate/Zero, is creating some sort of tangible illusions. Kiritusugu faces these when the Grail tests him and shows him what he’s sacrificing but here I think such an ability could be used for more carnal purposes.

With both Caster iri & Shirou in the Grail with Black Iri, maybe they wind up in that Einzbern room illusion. Caster Iri enjoys Shirou and maybe Black Iri is also into him as well (due to her and Caster Iri being connected) so perhaps Black Iri offers sex or something. Maybe Shirou is a little nervous (and aroused because he’s essentially seeing another beautiful skimpily dressed Irisiviel, like Caster Iri) but perhaps Caster iri is more eager so she convinces him and they turn it into a threesome. A threesome, the infinite prana of Black Iri and their own prana being exchanged between all 3. Maybe Shirou is stuck in the Grail but is it really that bad with two Irisviels around?

Edited by WillowDarkling
Images removed to conform to new image rules.

• 1 year later...
On 5/20/2018 at 12:24 AM, Determined-OverLord said:

Go on please! And what if the other girls were also sealed with Shirou and the two Iri as well? I mean, at least Illya and Chloe, if summoned, should be there.

Well an issue is that I was thinking of Stay Night when thinking on this, and Illya there is quite different from Prisma Illya, and Chloe. :D

Though hmm Chloe being with them would be quite interesting~. So much delicious sex for Shirou~.

Actually thinking back on it, several more girls that could be added would be the other Iris~: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Caster_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Iri)#Four_Elemental_Iri

Each of these four represent another Servant-class: Earth Iri – Lancer, Fire Iri – Berserker, Wind Iri – Rider, & Water Iri – Saber.

They’re essentially summoned by Black Iri/Justeaze from what I remember. Anyways one fun thing I could imagine is Black Iri summoning them to create an orgy with multiple Iris and Shirou. Like for Shirou he can only tell them apart either by their clothes or their eye colors~.

Essentially imagine having an orgy with 6 identical twins, all in the little room Black Iri created for Caster Iri & Shirou~.

If you’re wondering about Wandering Moth and where he went, he goes by the name of Mistodon on Questionable Questing: https://forum.questionablequesting.com/

I’m also a regular there. So if you want to discuss this more, it could either be done here or done there. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.