Click Here!

Inuyasha Co-Writer, please!

I'm looking everywhere for a co-writer to do an Alternate Universe Inuyasha story with me. I've asked around, everywhere. Deviantart, Neopets, Gaia Online, FurAffinity... I'm not having much luck in those departments. I realize it's probably because I have to be vague and can't tell everyone what I want to do. Here, I can.

I want to do a story where Kagome's mother and grandpa are dead, and she had to drop out of college (college, yes) and move in with her friend Sango, to take care of Souta and Kohaku. With Sango's help she gets a job in Tokyo's red light district, as a "performing"/"story-dancing" stripper. As she's heading home from work, she runs into what she thinks is a very handsome homeless man (Inuyasha) and helps him get a job in the red light district as well.

Not all is well, of course. As Kagome slowly falls in love with Inuyasha she has to fight the jealousy she feels because her DJ/co-dancer Kikyo is Inuyasha's ex, and she wants him back! Not only that, but a past mistake comes back to haunt Kagome, in more ways than one.

It may sound a bit drama-esque, but I hope it will be great. All major Inuyasha characters will make an appearance at one time or another, as well.

If interested, give me an example of how you roleplay via a mock-up post. I want literacy or semi-literacy-- someone with a good grasp of the English language, who doesn't use chatspeak and "Inuyasha: *smirks* You're hot" posts. As an example of what I'm looking for, here's one of my on-going co-written stories. http://mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?i...amp;submit=View

I hope to hear from you guys! =D

• 10 months later...

Dd you ever find a co-writer for this? I'd love to help, I am an ex dancer as well as a Inu-Fanatic. I am currently looking for a co-writer/proofer on a project I wanna do. The fastest way to get me is email cowgirl31780@yahoo.com and put INU STORY as the title

I'm looking everywhere for a co-writer to do an Alternate Universe Inuyasha story with me. I've asked around, everywhere. Deviantart, Neopets, Gaia Online, FurAffinity... I'm not having much luck in those departments. I realize it's probably because I have to be vague and can't tell everyone what I want to do. Here, I can.

I want to do a story where Kagome's mother and grandpa are dead, and she had to drop out of college (college, yes) and move in with her friend Sango, to take care of Souta and Kohaku. With Sango's help she gets a job in Tokyo's red light district, as a "performing"/"story-dancing" stripper. As she's heading home from work, she runs into what she thinks is a very handsome homeless man (Inuyasha) and helps him get a job in the red light district as well.

Not all is well, of course. As Kagome slowly falls in love with Inuyasha she has to fight the jealousy she feels because her DJ/co-dancer Kikyo is Inuyasha's ex, and she wants him back! Not only that, but a past mistake comes back to haunt Kagome, in more ways than one.

It may sound a bit drama-esque, but I hope it will be great. All major Inuyasha characters will make an appearance at one time or another, as well.

If interested, give me an example of how you roleplay via a mock-up post. I want literacy or semi-literacy-- someone with a good grasp of the English language, who doesn't use chatspeak and "Inuyasha: *smirks* You're hot" posts. As an example of what I'm looking for, here's one of my on-going co-written stories. http://mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?i...amp;submit=View

I hope to hear from you guys! =D

• 2 months later...
Dd you ever find a co-writer for this? I'd love to help, I am an ex dancer as well as a Inu-Fanatic. I am currently looking for a co-writer/proofer on a project I wanna do. The fastest way to get me is email cowgirl31780@yahoo.com and put INU STORY as the title

I'm truly glad to have had OokamiRose help me write the first six chapters of this story, and now I am looking for a new partner to help me continue since we've parted ways.

Any takers?

• 10 months later...
I'm truly glad to have had OokamiRose help me write the first six chapters of this story, and now I am looking for a new partner to help me continue since we've parted ways.

Any takers?

I had a lovely review from someone named Lauren on my fic "A Demon's Lust, A Monk's Desire" saying she loved my writing style and wished to help me write "Night At The Twisted Dragon". If you are still interested, Lauren, I would love to give it a try. In the end, I wasn't satisfied with the direction the story had been going and since it stagnated-- meaning I couldn't find any new partners-- I took it off. Send me a reply here, or a PM, and we'll work something out. =)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.