Click Here!

Tomb Raider - Satisfying the Hunger Discussion Thread

s-incubus

Alright, I've been putting this off for a long long while now. But here it is: Satisfying the Hunger forum thread, where you can review, discuss and comment on StH.

You can suggest things if you want, share your ideas, ask a question or stop by to say hello.

But bare in mind that the soul of StH lies in Lara-dominated action.

There are some REALLY GREAT non-con stories by extremely talented writers on AFF, which I enjoy myself from time to time.

However, I like variety and challenge. And I think a Domme-Lara story can be hot as well.

What do you think?

s-incubus

When first finding your work I was positivly shocked and quiet happy to have found a different Lara, in this case your Lara. Reminds me of the good old Pre-Reboot Croft.

Your ideas were hitting the spot too. I think a Croft has to be crafty to achieve their goals. In this case Lara getting what she wants, her way.

I posted my idea in the comments before this thread was created which was loosly based on Lara Crofts Lore/background Story at one point. She had some military experience with some "Commandos/Marines", but I never got what kind of branch it actually was.

How about her visiting some Royal Marines/ British Commando Cadets in some relieve/R&R typ mission. Maybe she knows her old Drill Instructor too. Could be anywhere.

Those young guys/boys might be worth her time and willing/able too and she would give them hell with her idea of a training course/session.

Edited by Loth-Cat

Hello Loth-Cat. First of all thank you for your comment. I'm really glad you enjoy my story and especially my different approach on Lara.

I saw the earlier comment you made about Lara visiting the Royal Marines/ British Commando Cadets. Although I liked the idea I had difficulty in imagining how she could keep such a sexcapade secret. In the chapters so far she is visiting far off places and hiding behind a mask to be incognito. However visiting her old base would expose her sexual depravity which she so desperately tries to keep secret. You may argue that the cadets are under oath and it would be a secret mission and so on, but think yourself in their places. Would you be able to keep it a secret if the world famous Tomb Raider came to your garrison and was gang fucked by a platoon in which you happily take place? I don't think so.

But be assured that I'm looking for a way to come up with a plausible plot that includes at least a part of your suggestion and still keep Lara's secret ;)

Cheers mate.

Guest The Belgian

Hello, you're doing a fantastic job! Keep it up! I have an idea. I think it would be good to know how Lara Croft became a woman as depraved.

Or she has read the book of depravation and triggered a curse. Or Treat? Or just his aunt taught him everything? (Lesbian, orgies ...). Or is it to university. Thank you and keep it up.

Ps: I am Belgian and used google translation to write

Hi there s-incubus,

you are totally right on having Lara being careful. Making her forget the danger of exposure is not in her character. I am sure you will find an appropriate scenario that makes sense by keeeping it within some restraints. My first thought would been an exluded post/station manned just by Squad sized unit that would fit into one of her adventures. Or just her drill instructor/mentor aka Conrad Roth making him an interersting cadidate.(Tho he would be from the Reboot. Don't know if you wanna mix the games/Timelines)

PS: Our Belgian friend has some nice ideas. Food for thought indeed.

Edited by Loth-Cat

Hi Loth-Cat.

I'm not sure if I want to include the stories in the games. For now, I'm keeping away from them. It gives me more freedom.

Cheers

No problem. Makes sense. I thought about Roth just as a cameo of some kind. Some kind of crossover. But having the freedom of your own story seems to be the more logical way to progress. Thank you for making that point clear.

Edited by Loth-Cat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi s-incubus. I've been reading your stories here and collaborations with Detomasso and I have to say that they are fantastic. The quality of writing is unparalleled. STH and ToA are my favourites.

I have a few ideas for stories:

-Lara gets fucked in a glory hole (maybe you can add Sam or Doppie)

-Lara goes to an expensive restaurant and sees a handsome man there. She sits in front of him and starts masturbating him with her feet. After that the go to the alley or his car and fuck like there is no tomorrow.

-Lara goes to a mask party and gets gangbanged (bukkake, double anal and vaginal penetration, fisting)

Hope you like them and continue with your work that you're doing it great.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

We do not allow any kind of commissions to be offered or requested on this site. 

Being paid in any form for writing fan fiction is strictly illegal, and could get not only the author into trouble, but also the site that hosts said author. 

Your above post has therefore been edited accordingly. Any further mentions of the monetizing site will be deleted on sight. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

We love when one of our members publishes a book, and we’re happy to hear about it. However, we generally expect that such publications, if offered for sale, are original works. We all know you can’t make money from someone else’s copyrighted work because that’s illegal.

So, I’ve hidden the entire post because AFF does not countenance the sale of fan fiction, and the theft of copyrighted work. If you want to take the chance that you won’t get sued by the copyright owner, that’s your call, but AFF will not risk being shut down so you can sell fan fiction for money.

I missed that the publication mentioned in the now deleted post was a fan fiction, so thank you for that, BronxWench. So, the post in question has been deleted, and all further links to said publication will be deleted on sight, and any further mention of it could result in further action. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.