Click Here!

Straight Shota Story Ideas

thebooblover

Just a few ideas for stories about young (and hung) boys meeting (and fucking) older (and busty) women that i wanted to share to anyone who's willing to take any of them. If you have any idea you’d like me to put it here, just make a post on this thread or send me a message and I’ll include to the list.

Discussion Thread here

• Western:

A busty female gunslinger arrives in a typical Old West town. There, she stays in a hotel where the room service is provided by various employees, one of them being the hotel’s owner’s son, a cute boy that she becomes infatuated with. She tries to seduce the boy, but not only is the boy naïve to her flirtation, but a famous outlaw also arrives in town, and she sets her sights on the same boy.

• Alien:

A boy is abducted by big-breasted aliens, who wish to use him to help repopulate their planet. Because of his age, he has a small penis, but then the aliens make some experiments on him that cause his penis to grow.

• Gym:

A wide-hipped femboy becomes self-conscious of his body after someone comments on his butt being fat, so he decides to go to a gym to exercise. While there, he becomes the target of flirtation by three members of the gym, a trio of muscular and busty women.

• Pirate:

A pirate crew composed solely of beautiful big-breasted women raid a ship. The cabin boy, who is literary a young boy, from the ship they raid hides in one of the barrel they stole, but it’s soon found out. The crew wants to throw the boy off the ship, but the captain orders them to put the boy on her room, saying that she will deal with him later.

• German lady

A cute boy is with his family on a trip to Germany. There, he comes across a huge breasted German lady. As a joke the boy goes to the lady and tells her that he wants to touch her breasts and suck milk out of them, expecting the woman to not understand him. However, to his surprise, the woman understands him and seems angry at him for what he said. Embarrassed, the boy tries to leave, but it’s caught by the woman who drags him into a pub’s bathroom.

• Punk Girl Gang:

A teenage punk girl is forced to babysit her brother on the same day the she was supposed to hang out with her gang, forcing her to take her brother with her. To her annoyance, the other girls from the gang take a liking to the boy, especially the leader of the gang.

• Policewoman:

A young boy accidentally crashes into a policewoman while skateboarding.

• Bully:

A group of popular huge breasted high school girls are bullying a nerdy mega breasted girl. An elementary boy, who has a crush on the nerdy girl, comes to her defense.

• Hillbillys:

A boy and his parents move to a farm. There they introduce themselves to their new neighbors: a recently widowed mega busty hillbilly woman and her busty hillbilly daughters, who all take a quick liking to the boy.

• Amazon tribe:

During a family trip to the Amazon, a young boy finds himself in a tribe of Amazonian women.

• Ninjas:

A cute femboy is taking a shower at a waterfall when he’s suddenly approached by a group of rogue kunoichi

• Knight:

A muscular yet busty knight is sent on a quest to save the kingdom's effeminate prince, who's been kidnapped by an evil witch.

• Hot Day:

During a hot summer day, a cute femboy is walking around town when he stops at a park. There he buys an ice cream which he unintentionally eats in a sexualized manner. This gets the attention of a group of women, who invite him to come with them to a hotel with air conditioned rooms so he can rest.

• Prostitute Boy:

A boy who’s constantly bullied because of his feminine body is working as a prostitute, when he’s suddenly spotted by one of the people who pick on him, a punk girl who he has a crush on.

• Prostitute Boy (Idea #2):

A femboy is caught prostituting and is sentenced to do time in a juvenile detention center which doubles as a reform school for girls and boys. There he’s approached by the leader of a punk girl gang also in the reform school, who offers him any protection towards anyone who might want to hurt the boy, in exchange he will become her and the her gang’s “girlfriend”.

• The pimped out wiz kid (Idea by Gamma):

In a mystical land of magic and dragons, a young and ambitious wizard prodigy leaves his magic academy joins to party of warriors including a valiant but unsocial knight, a short stacked and dwarf who's not quite all there, and a rather chaty and unsophisticated elvish rogue. The reason why is because he would hardly learn any spells beyond simple parlor tricks at school and figured he find much more to learn on the rode with a groupe of people whose job is to hurle themselves at danger. At first, the group cast him off due to his age. But after a heated argument leads to him disrobing himself beroe the women, they figure why not take the chance, he might actually please them. After a night at the local inn, the warriors let him in the group to exploit his talent in bed for their own benefit by sharing him with anyone with an aching vag and coins to slare, or if they need a destraction with a beast in heat.

• Assassin (Idea by Random fan):

A busty female assassin is hired to seduce then murder a prince on his birthday as he comes of age, by his bother/sister who want the throne for themselves. She discovers his "hidden scepter" and winds up unable to do her job. She exposed her employer and, as penance, becomes the prince's personal service.

Can be changed to a hung assassin and a busty princess

The maid of a wealthy family finds out the young master’s big secret, and can’t well but want to serve as more than his maid.

A young man takes the job as a butler for a wealthy woman. One night, he learns just how lonely the woman really is, and she learns more about he boy she just hired.

A large busty college girl is babysitter a shy, puny boy because she needs the money, or her parents are making her watch her brother. She pretty much hates it, until she accidentally walks in on him bathing. I don’t think I have to tell you want happens from there.

• Giga people (Idea by Gigainkboi):

A boy with an extremely rare condition that causes his cock and balls to be gigantic meets an even bigger, gigantically curved woman with the same condition while on a jog in the middle of a vast forest in a large expanse of rural land. They get a little too horny as they watch their impossibly huge parts bounce and wobble as they jog. Chaotic growth and (cuminflation and) (cum and milk) flooding ensues. 

A boy just had his first boner. As law states, he is a man and must have a bride. But this boy is the princes, so all the women come to “fight” to his bride. The only way for that to happen is to have sex with all the women.

Requirements:

• The dick size of the boys in the stories can vary, but they must be at least 10 inches and above.
  • NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no heavy bdsm, no rape, no futa, no pregnant sex
Edited by thebooblover

• 3 weeks later...

I know I already have, like, a bunch of challenges in the works, but I really want to try a few of these. Although there really isn't much to go off of. I am particularly intrigued by the Bully, Alien, Punk Gang and Pirate ones. So if anyone has ideas or suggestions or would like to discuss elements, let me know on my thread or hit me up in a PM.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gamma

Hey, heres an idea for you.

The pimped out wiz kid:

In a mystical land of magic and dragons, a young and ambitious wizard prodigy leaves his magic academy joins to party of warriors including a valiant but unsocial knight, a short stacked and dwarf who's not quite all there, and a rather chaty and unsophisticated elvish rogue. The reason why is because he would hardly learn any spells beyond simple parlor tricks at school and figured he find much more to learn on the rode with a groupe of people whose job is to hurle themselves at danger. At first, the group cast him off due to his age. But after a heated argument leads to him disrobing himself beroe the women, they figure why not take the chance, he might actually please them. After a night at the local inn, the warriors let him in the group to exploit his talent in bed for their own benefit by sharing him with anyone with an aching vag and coins to slare, or if they need a destraction with a beast in heat.

Guest Random fan

Here're' smother idea.

Assassin

A busty female assassin is hired to seduce then murder a prince on his birthday as he comes of age, by his bother/sister who want the throne for themselves. She discovers his "hidden scepter" and winds up unable to do her job. She exposed her employer and, as penance, becomes the prince's personal service.

Can be changed to a hung assassin and a busty princess

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2016 at 4:14 AM, thebooblover said:

Good to know! :)

Hey, I’ve started doing the Hillbilly one. I’ve made it to where the boy and his family now own all the money and estate his grandfather, an extremely wealthy entrepreneur, died suddenly. And living near the estate are a megabusty mother and her four bimbo daughters.

2 minutes ago, Guest Blight said:

Hey, I’ve started doing the Hillbilly one. I’ve made it to where the boy and his family now own all the money and estate his grandfather, an extremely wealthy entrepreneur, died suddenly. And living near the estate are a megabusty mother and her four bimbo daughters.

Great. Remember to put a link here when you post the story

• 2 weeks later...

There are some pretty good concepts mixed in there.  I need to finish off a couple of peices but colour me interested in the western, pirate and hillbilly one.

I think the penis size thing could lead the stories down a comical route or even hentai (hillbilly works well here, body horror too) no real issue with fantastical sizes though. 

• 1 month later...

I still have two stories to complete before I move onto my hillbilly story.   I have a decent outline for the hillbillies story but until I have put the other two to bed it's going to have to sit on the back burner a little longer.

On 07/11/2017 at 4:24 AM, Hide_My_Sins said:

While I would like to try one of these, I can’t because I like having the women knocked up and pregnant sex some what.

Maybe if I could have the a time skip to explain that the woman/MILF got pregnant. No sex need.

Which one(s) you were thinking of doing it?

Got two simalir, but different plots for you.

Maid

The maid of a wealthy family finds out the young master’s big secret, and can’t well but want to serve as more than his maid.

Butler

A young man takes the job as a butler for a wealthy woman. One night, he learns just how lonely the woman really is, and she learns more about he boy she just hired.

Guest EmpTheodora
On 20/11/2017 at 0:17 AM, Hide_My_Sins said:

Third Story Idea

• Babysitter

A large busty college girl is babysitter a shy, puny boy because she needs the money, or her parents are making her watch her brother. She pretty much hates it, until she accidentally walks in on him bathing. I don’t think I have to tell you want happens from there.

The Maid and Babysitter ideas sound amazing! Which one are you going to write first?

• 5 weeks later...

I like the alien one. It’s similar to something I read once. I seem to remember a whole number of stories about a secret civilization of mutant superwoman who keep their sons as permanently youthful sex slaves in some sort of of ‘pleasure based matriarchy’. It was called Femboy or something.

Guest Gigainkboi

My idea:

Giga people

A boy with an extremely rare condition that causes his cock and balls to be gigantic meets an even bigger, gigantically curved woman with the same condition while on a jog in the middle of a vast forest in a large expanse of rural land. They get a little too horny as they watch their impossibly huge parts bounce and wobble as they jog. Chaotic growth and (cuminflation and) (cum and milk) flooding ensues. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.