Click Here!

Crossover - Harry Potter/Twilight

MuggleAngel

I'm a big fan of DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan's Harry Potter stories, as well as their Harry Potter/Twilight stories over at FanFiction,net... In these Crossovers, this author usually writes Harry and Edward as the main pairing, but in one of the stories it was Harry and Jasper. I normally read Slash, but will gladly read Het if it is well written. I was hoping that someone could recommend some good stories that are based in this the Harry Potter/Twilight crossover!?! Any help would be greatly appreciated... Please & Thank You!?! :D

Guest michehp

Have you read misteeirene's stuff at fanfiction? There's one with Carlisle/Harry, another with Jasper/Harry, Emmett/Harry. Endurance and Slipped are Jasper, In Sickness and in Health the Carlisle.

• 11 months later...
Guest HELLO I HAVE A QUESTION

Hello. I am Kiddoread and new here. I was looking for a Potter/Twilight forum and I found this. I read some Harry/Edward stories. They are great. Harry gets turned, but he is always the submissive. Are there stories where he is the dominant and his vampire mate is submissive? I would like Harry/Edward, but Harry/Jasper is welcome too.

Can we also post requests on this forum? If yes, what are the rules/format?

If not, where can we post?

Thank you very much.

--Kiddoread

Hi, Kiddoread, and welcome!

This is actually our search thread, but we do have a thread for requests: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/forum/396-harry-potter/ While it’s never certain if someone will take up the request, you might find some people with similar tastes in stories, and perhaps end up with a good collaboration. :)

As far as rules, they’re posted for each area of the forum. For the most part, we ask that people be civil, and that story content not be posted on the forum. We also don’t pass around hard copies of stories, unless it’s the author of the story handing it out. And we’re always happy to answer questions, so ask away! :D

Edited by BronxWench

Guest adult fanfiction pairings

I'm new here and I was looking for some harry/Jasper Harry/Emmett Harry/Carlisle Harry/Jacob and Harry/Sam Uley slash stories any have any ideas

2 hours ago, Guest adult fanfiction pairings said:

I'm new here and I was looking for some harry/Jasper Harry/Emmett Harry/Carlisle Harry/Jacob and Harry/Sam Uley slash stories any have any ideas

You should start your own topic to ask this rather than attach it to someone else’s topic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.