Click Here!

kushina brainwashed

Guest Dante589

Guest Dante589

Ok so I haven't seen any of these at all but what if Kushina survived the sealing but she was so weak she passed out and either Danzo or Orochimaru took her, replaced her with a different body and brainwashed her to be a sex slave or and au where minato doesnt exist and stumble apon the uchiha massacre where itachi uses the sharingan to think that sasuke is her master and must obey him no matter how perverse it is

Guest Dante589

I was also thinking that if she survived the sealing that a mysterious seal master came alonh found her alive but her mind was basically broken now normally for a seal master this would be childs play but he has other ideas and instead he places a preservation seal on her keeping her body from every growing old or whatever you writers wanna do and takes her to one of his hide outs where he is working on a seal that males a person obdient level according to what the person is think for example say he wants the loyalty of a dog with a pulse of chakra boom its done but before he add chakra he dies some how years later either kiba, sasuke, danzo, orochimaru, the raikage or jiraiya find her add their chakra and shes their slave.

one thing tho if its kiba he has to young like before gets akamaru in which case when he buts his chakra she will obey him like a dog

Sasuke it can be any version of him doesnt matter to me that is my challenges to you majestic writers out there

• 5 months later...

Oooh I have an idea

They day that kurama is sealed he leaves a small bit of his chakara inside kushina giving her enoughy strength to run into the forest and leave a double behind but since its pure yokai it starts eating away at her mind slowly untill only the basic instincts are left where then she if found by the head Uchiha and taken under his house were he proceeds to create a seal to control her and it almost works but the day he was supposed to finish it itachi kills him untill years later sasuke discovers here and completes the seal

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.