Click Here!

Searching for Dom!Harry/Sub!Draco

Guest andromeda188

Guest andromeda188

Hi all! I need help. I'm searching for a fic but I don't know titel or author. I even don't remember the side on which I read this fic. All I do remeber is on scene:

Draco is beaten by Blaise in the Great Hall because Draco is some magical creature or something and Lucius has given him to Blaise. Harry doesn't like the way Blaise treats Draco and becomes his champion and keeper.

I know it is not much but I hope someone can help me, please.

andromeda188

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... this is taking me a lot longer to find then I thought it would. I need to take a break and get something to eat, before continuing my search. I'm almost positive that the story is posted on HPFandom, but I can't recall the title or author of the story. But if you don't find it, I promise to continue my search for it a little later. :)

Uh :huh:... now I feel absolutely stupid! Not including the one hour break I took to eat dinner and watch T.V. with my family, I spent a little over two-hours looking for this on HPFandom and was unable to find it. So I decided to go look over at The Hex Files to see if it was maybe there... and I found it in less then three-minutes! So like I said, "now I feel absolutely stupid!" If I had realized sooner who the author was I would have found it right away, as the author is one of my favorites ;).

The story that you are looking for is called Owned, it is by Constant Vigilance and is posted on The Hex Files. The link below should take you to it no problem! :D

http://www.thehexfiles.net/viewstory.php?sid=256

Edited by MuggleAngel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andromeda188

Thank you very much!

Your the best. :worship:

I like the author too but sometimes I read so much... I get confused... who what where ^_^ There are too many good storys out there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.