Click Here!

a really cool site for spicing up your av...

Guest seductivemessiah

Guest seductivemessiah

one of my friends is the ultimate master of making kickass avs. she recently shared her secret with me, and so i figured i'll share it with you...

--

Make sure you have saved the picture to your desktop that you would like to use.

First Step:

Then go to this website http://www.online-image-editor.com/

Second step:

Click on file and then click on open.

Third step:

Click on the picture that you want then click browse and then click on up load

Fourth step:

Click on edit and then go down and click on create borders and your ready to create the borders. Choose the color you want the outline border to be

Fifth step:

Click on the color you want and then click on apply and then it will load to your choice. If you decide you don't like the color you picked click undo and it will erase your last choice. Normally i have to play with the color borders and there are a lot of colors to choose from. You can add as many borders as you want!

Sixth step:

Time to add the text click on the big T... it is located right under the effects word. You can then click on Font to choose the style of text and there are a lot of different styles to choose from. It gives you a preview of what the font and the color will look like. After you have choose the color and style, then you size the words to fit your picture. Then all you do is drag the words you create to where you want to place them and hit apply... and then it loads your choice.

Seventh step:

Resize your picture to the size you want. The resize button is located under the word view. Then put the width and height the size you want it and click apply

Eighth step:

Save your picture and your done.

You can also add a mask ,glitter, change it to a stone This is an amazing website and you will learn a lot from it as long as you have the patience for it and don't give up.

--

i use this website all the time, now, it's so much fun! here's one pic i made with this website...

oiehumanitymed0rild3.jpg

• 2 years later...

I wasn't sure where else to post this so I thought here but I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to fuse pictures, not so much make an avatar. I really want to put two different characters from different animes together in one picture because I like them as a pair. Any help would be super appreciated. Thanks in advance

• 4 months later...

As to avatars, if for the archive, bear in mind that if the file name exceeds 15 characters, it will be deleted.

As to merging pictures in to one, which programs do you have to work with? Each program has different capabilities to do what you want to do, and depending on what you have, is what kind of stuff you can actually do.