Click Here!

Draco/hermione

Guest Jo1989

Hi I'm looking for any stories which are quite long and are Draco/hermione pairing preferably when they are at hogwarts and involve hermione getting pregnant. Draco must either be nice (ish) or end up good in the end with hermione and Draco together. Thanks for any help its been a long time since I've been on here so some good fics like this would be great xx

I can only think of one story at the moment, I have read others but this is the only one that I can remember the Title and Author of... I think it's a fairly natural take on (a good) Draco falling for (a helpful) Hermione story. It starts out at Hogwarts during the Author's version of the final battle. Hermione and Draco eventually form a friendship during their last year, then of course become more. The story is 50 chapters long and actually goes through several years of their lives together. I don't want to say much else, just in case you haven't read it. ;)

It is called Bigger Than Us, by TXWitchywoman and is posted on fanfiction,net. It's one of my all time favorite stories and I usually read it at least once a year since finding it :). If you haven't read it or would like to read it again, the link below should take you to it no problem.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3095970/1/Bigger-Than-Us

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.