Click Here!

REMINDER

DemonGoddess

Site is now back to normal for use. I will be putting it back to read only again Wednesday night, starting at approximately 6 pm, until approximately 9 pm, EST.

In the process of conversion, I also fixed the issues with the wallotext in the stories. An unfortunate side effect was that it added extra linebreaks to current stuff. It's easy enough to fix, you simply delete the extra empty line.

I MIGHT come up with something else to do that system wide, but I don't honestly know if it's doable.

These subdomains are converted:

anime2

anime

hp

ne

original

Something else that I fixed today, was the stretching of the latest listing. It no longer does that. Also fixed it so you should NOT see any oddball characters the user did not intend to be there.

Guest DesertSea

Hi there DG, can I just point out that the latest changes seem to have truncated the reviews in Firefox at least. Some of them have been cut off from what they were. I saw this in HP. Cheers DS

You may want to clear your history in Firefox, log out of AFF, close Firefox completely, then restart Firefox and log back into AFF using the upper right hand fields. That should clear the issue, I believe. :)