Click Here!

Problems Adding Chapters or New Stories

TentacleFan

Hello,

I seem to be experiencing trouble when trying to upload a new chapter to an existing story or add a new story to the site.

In the case of adding a new chapter I am on my Control Panel. I click Edit under a category and when it goes to the next page it lacks the drop down menu to select a story and what edit I wish to make.

When I try and add a new story to the site I get as far as the text field then when I go to copy my story from word and I try and paste it into the text field it jumps back to the previous screen every time.

Not sure if anyone else is having these issues. I'm using Chrome as my browser if that helps.

Aside from what Bronx said, the only thing I can reiterate is to MAKE SURE you uses the login boxes at the upper right corner, not the center boxes. When I click the link to your profile that you posted, it has a "0" for user ID and tells me that profile doesn't exist. Now, I do know you have a profile, because I just looked at it. The only time I've seen this, is when a user uses the center boxes for login, after activation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.