Click Here!

Server upgrade is complete!

DemonGoddess

The Member Search function hasn't yet been fixed, although DG is going through the archive now and manually editing lines of code. Your old favorite links should not have been affected, or at the least, should be working. The Member Tools pulldown in each subdomain still has a link to search the archive, and it works just fine.

If you mean your links in the old profile, no, those won't work anymore. They haven't for a few years. The old profiles have been left intact for now, to allow people to migrate that data to their NEW profiles.

The search for members in the members subdomain isn't working at the moment. I expect it's going to be more deprecated code snippets. Won't know until I get to those files.

The OLD search function in all the subdomains, still works like it always did.

Guest BankersTrust

Hi all

Happy New Year to you all especially BronxWench

I have a problem. Whilst I can get the site up and move around the headings of Forums, Home etc., below that is just a white screen with no stories showing. It was OK last night (English Time), but on both my laptop and desktop I now have no stories. Last one I think was Dew's journey or something like that.

I have been able to reset my password and have signed in OK but nothing but a white patch where the stories should be. IS IT ME???!!!!

I only keep looking for the next chapter from Magusfang, but that seems to be as elusive as the Yeti!! I do hope he is OK.

All the best

Bankers Trust

Guest Lerianis

USE CHROME!!!!!

We are. The website is still broken hugely even in Chrome and Opera, the only thing I am seeing is the sitebar and no stories when I go to the actual sections themselves (i.e. hp.adult-fanfiction.org, etc.).

It appears that something has broken hugely on the website and now makes it impossible to get to the stories.

We are. The website is still broken hugely even in Chrome and Opera, the only thing I am seeing is the sitebar and no stories when I go to the actual sections themselves (i.e. hp.adult-fanfiction.org, etc.).

It appears that something has broken hugely on the website and now makes it impossible to get to the stories.

We are aware of the issue, as DG said in the post prior to yours. She and our main coder are working on it right now. Bear with us, and we should be up and running again soon.

Believe me, I was in the middle of updating some of my pixelated paperwork, and lost archive access as well. We'll get there.

Guest Lerianis

and we are still working on it

Okay.

I apologize if we (meaning all the bug posters) are annoying you on this but this is one of the best adult fanfiction websites out there today if not the best.

For some reason I could read the reviews and search for any story I wanted to read, but I couldn't open the stories. Could you fix that?

That would be what is being worked on... bear with us.

Guest Heavy Mist

Hello :)

Congrats on the upgrade 👍🏻

I followed the step by step (forum) of how to login-in in the new system.

My problem is I keep getting the same answer for renewing my password as it is shorter than 8

The message is :"password could not be reset due to system error"

I did delete my cash/cookies etc...beforehand.

please note I am on an ipad not pc or iMac.

Please help?🙏🏻 And thanks in advance for any helping tips.

Again Congrats

Guest Heavy-mist

Hello :)

Congrats on the upgrade 👍🏻

I followed the step by step (forum) of how to login-in in the new system.

My problem is I keep getting the same answer for renewing my password as it is shorter than 8

The message is :"password could not be reset due to system error"

I did delete my cash/cookies etc...beforehand.

please note I am on an ipad not pc or iMac.

Please help?🙏🏻 And thanks in advance for any helping tips.

Again Congrats

It is reset now :)

Guest Heavy Mist

It is reset now :)

Alright I am confused, 🤔 my password is reset I was able to log in my account,

but the system did not take me to the control panel, as said in the forum, to retype my info!

Hence I cannot receive a validation link!

What should I do ? Any suggestion ? I followed the steps...

Guest RavenBlackthorn

Is anyone sure when they will be done with the update so we can successfully read stories again? I saw someone else having the same 'blank page' problem I'm having, and was curious if there was an eta on its remedy.

The login is a separate issue from the white page of doom. Being told to login again, tells me you've logged in using the center boxes. Use the boxes at the upper right corner, and you won't keep getting told to login in again. As to the white pages, that's something we are working on.

There appears to be a php page load or DNS issue when trying to access the site using Safari Mobile - the main page, age verification, and recent stories pages load ok, but when you click on an individual story link, the page attempts to load but remains blank.

There appears to be a php page load or DNS issue when trying to access the site using Safari Mobile - the main page, age verification, and recent stories pages load ok, but when you click on an individual story link, the page attempts to load but remains blank.

I'll quote DG:

Please read the many posts I've already made about this. yes, we are aware of it. yes, we are working on it. (12 hours straight now), and YES, we're making progress! :D