Click Here!

What are the steps to post co-authored stories?

Kurahieiritr

I know I have seen rules on co-authored story posting for AFF before, but I cannot recall the specifics off the top of my head, yet myself and another person have been doing a co-authored story on FFnet (The kiddy form) and wish to share the real edition here on AFF. Can someone please remind me of the steps needed to do the mature form here on AFF so that my co writer and I can begin sharing the full stories instead of my Sexcapade excerpts only stuff for Awaken the Star Song and other stories in the series please?

Hey, Kura!

What we need is for your co-author to email us with permission for you to post the story on your account. If they have an AFF account, their pen name would be good. If not, we'll need their email address for our records. We never publish that information, but we do need to have it.

Awesome. thanks Bronx. Oldtime Scribe does have an account here too. Which email should we send the info to? And can we do alternate chapters on each of our accounts, or should we pick one only and run with it in that one account only with a tag as to which of us wrote what portions?

I think the easiest way is to pick one account and use that, honestly, so it's not confusing as to sequence of chapters. You can have the permission sent to tos_mail@adult-fanfiction.org, and the AFF account makes it even easier, since we already have the info we need. :D

Cool. It got bounced to him the first time he tried to send it. So we were both a bit confounded, but we did figure it was the net being a brat as it turned out to be. LOL. Glad you guys got it. Got to start splitting down the master again, as we are in editing stage with it. Is there a time frame before we have to post the first chapter so to speak?

• 2 weeks later...

Things will get better once the last of my infamous artist ex's brilliantly artful demise crap is fully resolved with the police sector. The man easily took a week to put together his death scene so it would be a thing of beauty crap. :( I am up to my nose in adjudication of evidence proceedings now. :( Great Thanksgiving gift that has continued to keep on giving ulcer symptoms ever since. Some items in the home are sellable, others were placed in my care because the landlord pitched a fit to the police that he needed his place back to rent to new people, and I got stuck with evidence that the cops reserve the right to come and retrieve to get said case adjudicated when they feel like dealing with it all. :( Amazing what threatening a lawsuit to the police department in this community gets some folks isn't it?

Two truck loads of shit I do not want in my home because it doesn't fit, and I have to keep it accessible around the clock to the cops. . . . So once that gets wrapped up, and the cops give me the okay, I am going to unload all of it so fast the heaven's will spin in shock. At least Scribe has continued working on the actual novel while I am running ragged to deal with police protocols that seem to change faster than a bathing fanatics clothes. LOL. Sorry I'm so off topic for this thread at this point. Chalk it up to extreme frustration that I cannot start posting the story here until I have time to get it ready for upload.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.