Click Here!

Two Households Challenge. Part Two

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

This challenge is no way connected to Two Households Challenge. Part One. They share a name, that is all.

Two Households Challenge. Part Two.

Harry/Draco

Narcissa Black and Lily Evans were best friends in Hogwarts but with the threat of Voldemort and their husbands on different sides they must now act like they hate each other. Now meeting in secret the two new mothers despair for their children’s lives, they decide to perform an ancient ritual – a marriage ceremony – bonding Harry and Draco together.

What I want:

Specifics:

Pairings: Harry/Draco, any other characters are up to you.

Length: Up to you, however I would prefer multi-chaptered fics. The story should be set in Hogwarts when Harry’s at school.

Rating: Up to you, although hot sex is always appreciated!

Warnings: Hmm… Anything really, except no Non-con please, not too much Angst as I hate that, I don’t mind M-preg, so please do throw it in if you like.

Plot-wise:

Mainly up to you, although the marriage bond is a powerful spell. Harry and Draco are already married, even though they don’t know it yet, when they first meet. The bond should ensure fidelity but should only be consummated when they are both aware of it and ready emotionally to accept it. How they find out about the marriage is up to you, but Narcissa should either be dead or unavailable – so she can’t tell Draco about it. Anything else is up to you.

I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me at mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.