Click Here!

Heart of the Forest discussion/Review thread

ChrissyQuinn

So... can we talk about this latest chapter...?

For you to adore Aneurin, your emphasis on his "death" was... well, it was lacking! LOL Then again, it's being told from Val's point of view so she could only describe but so much. Yorwrath's on the other hand was a bit more detailed and therefore more effective and meaningful. I know that she couldn't do anything about her husband's but I can see her want building for Yorwrath, no matter that she basically said she didn't like for people to die on her watch.

I'm with BW: their budding relationship is definitely intriguing. He's annoying, cocky, demanding, racist... I could go on! But you're peeling away those layers and revealing that there are good reasons for him to be that way. And it's easier for us to see why Val respects him.

My opinion: she'll probably never love him the way she loves Aneurin. And he's probably fine with that. So, I think that even if the Queen beds all three, it will be purely physical with the others. Maaybe a bit more with Islwyn but you're so contempt with making him untrustworthy... :P

Great chapter, as always!

So... can we talk about this latest chapter...?

For you to adore Aneurin, your emphasis on his "death" was... well, it was lacking! LOL Then again, it's being told from Val's point of view so she could only describe but so much. Yorwrath's on the other hand was a bit more detailed and therefore more effective and meaningful. I know that she couldn't do anything about her husband's but I can see her want building for Yorwrath, no matter that she basically said she didn't like for people to die on her watch.

I'm with BW: their budding relationship is definitely intriguing. He's annoying, cocky, demanding, racist... I could go on! But you're peeling away those layers and revealing that there are good reasons for him to be that way. And it's easier for us to see why Val respects him.

My opinion: she'll probably never love him the way she loves Aneurin. And he's probably fine with that. So, I think that even if the Queen beds all three, it will be purely physical with the others. Maaybe a bit more with Islwyn but you're so contempt with making him untrustworthy... :P

Great chapter, as always!

Yeah... the death was lacking, part of that was just because of who Valentina is as a character. Aneurin's death was totally out of her hands, she couldn't do anything about it. Yorwrath on the other hand was something drawn out over the course of a week and a half. She just kind of threw herself at Yorwrath and his illness partly because she could turn off her grief for a while a tackle the problem she had before her.

Because I've been miserable and depressed, I've been a brat. So, to apologize, pretties for DA:

I-love-art9__605.jpg

Santhiel_s_mother.jpg

(Now that's a lady elf...)

And one for Chrissy:

Masato_and_Willow.jpg

And because I love MY elves:

Mori_Masato_2.jpg

Cadrien_en_Nosse_Anorongil.jpg

Not a brat, I was gonna apologize to you for being silly when you feel bad. Appreciate the pretties though, friken boring here :-/. And who puts the plugs like eight feet from the bed and why can't I use the ones on the bed? So getting stir crazy...

Oh and I like muscly elves with swords

That didn't come out the way I meant it, but yeah ;)

Edited by DirtyAngel

Because I've been miserable and depressed, I've been a brat. So, to apologize, pretties for DA:

I call dibs on this one, he's yummy.

Oh and Chrissy, I know that Aneurysm isn't dead because you always tease me by killing off the character I don't care for and then bring them back. I'm sorta looking forward to having all three in Val's bed though ;) Now that's an idea I can really get behind.

I call dibs on this one, he's yummy.

Oh and Chrissy, I know that Aneurysm isn't dead because you always tease me by killing off the character I don't care for and then bring them back. I'm sorta looking forward to having all three in Val's bed though ;) Now that's an idea I can really get behind.

I get the dark one. He's all mine, that mage... :D

And yes, I might possibly warm up to Islwyn if he's part of Val's three-pack. :D

I'll never warm up to Islwyn, I keep expecting him to do something horrible... >.>

Val will of course, but I won't. I'm going to write that scene glaring at the screen the whole time thinking "I don't trust you... you might live in my head but I still don't trust you"

I'll never warm up to Islwyn, I keep expecting him to do something horrible... >.>

Val will of course, but I won't. I'm going to write that scene glaring at the screen the whole time thinking "I don't trust you... you might live in my head but I still don't trust you"

Maybe Blondie will accidentally get Aneurysm pregnant making it an mpreg story... Then I'd have to hate him too because I'd have to stop reading.

Never trust the people in your head Chrissy, they're all evil! :devil:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! kill the elf...kill the elf...kill the elf...

Why.... just so many millions different sorts of why?

Now that we've gotten that out of the way:

Why are you guys so mean towards the elves?? :cry: Well, except for Bronxie who loves them... except for one... :unsure:

I-love-art9__605.jpg

Santhiel_s_mother.jpg

(Now that's a lady elf...)

And one for Chrissy:

Masato_and_Willow.jpg

And because I love MY elves:

Mori_Masato_2.jpg

Those last two...? Lovely... :drool2::drool:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.