Click Here!

Trying to figure out why my story was hidden.

Guest Samuel Sadi

Guest Samuel Sadi

The only warning I got was a disclaimer, and I had fixed that. In fact I changed it the same day I got it. And yet now my story has been hidden, or deleted. And I'd like to know why.

Hi,

You were sent an email back on 6/28/15 regarding the length of your author's note. Our Terms of Service and Content Guidelines indicate that we have a limit of 600 words for author's note's within a chapter, and your note exceeded that limit. You may want to check your Spam or Junk folders for that email, and add our email address for future contacts.

Once you've pared down the author's note, we can make the story visible once more.

Thanks!

BronxWench, (Or whichever staff is currently monitoring),

I went through and looked through my e-mail, (including the spam folder) No e-mail. Doesn't matter. I just nixed the author's note. Originally This story was posted on FanFiction.net, but due to it's graphic nature, I moved it here. I thought I had removed all the author's notes, seems I missed the first one. That's what I get for just posting it all. Always, I removed the authors note, so if you could un-hide the story, at your earliest convenience, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Samuel Sadi.

Hi,

I'm back, and thank you. The story is visible once more.

As far as the email goes, I'll forward the original email to you to see if there's an issue with it.

Thanks again!

BronxWench

I might have accidentally deleted it when I cleared Spam folder. I appreciate it though, but it's not necessary. I'm not the type that'll just dispute the rules, not my style. I like to just go with the flow. But I do appreciate you for taking the time to un-hide it, swiftly. Next time I'll thoroughly look through it, to make sure I don't miss any author's notes. They're really only intended for FanFiction.net. When I post here, I post the completed story, so they don't need to know about updates here, since it's complete.

Again, I thank you.

Have a good one.

Samuel Sadi.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.