Click Here!

Reporting flame review

Guest Ronin

Guest Ronin

At first I was just gonna delete this review, but I figured I'd post it here (this is the right place for this sort of thing, yeah?) This story has gotten a couple of reviews that I've already deleted because they had little to do with the story and were just insulting.

The last review here, at the bottom of the page (sorry I was unsure how to link directly to the specific review, if thats possible)

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600105751&limit=&page=2

it doesn't have an e-mail address so I don't know if anything can be done, I just thought I'd mention this. There are a lot of reviews like this in the Naruto section, really. 's sad.

Edited by Ronin

Oh, goodness, I am really very sorry that you've been added to the list of trolled authors. As a small consolation, the trolls seem to target the better authors.

It seems we have a few very immature individuals who are taking advantage of the relative anonymity of the Internet to behave in a manner that is unbelievably despicable. They are cowardly little things, and don't dare post their emails or use a registered account, and they seem to think that they are the arbiters of what is good and right in the Naruto fandom. Given the general level of illiteracy and questionable justification for their rants, I hardly find them credible, but I'm sure somewhere someone must have told them that they were terribly clever and wonderful. Really, they could at least attempt a bit of creativity if we're supposed to think they know more than how to write their own names in block letters, with crayons.

I'll write this up, and we'll collect sufficient documentation to rid our site of this little coward, who does not even have the courage to stand by their vitriol. Feel free to delete this bit of petty nastiness, which is all that it deserves. If you'd like, DemonGoddess061 can disable anonymous reviews on your archive account, so that the little cretin will have to be logged in to leave any reviews.

Edited by BronxWench

Hmmmmm, not sure why the fan poodles attack you guys in Naruto storylines so much. But I figured I would jump on the band wagon, but bear with me since I never flamed anyone before.

Ok, not really a character I follow but I thought it was well written...oh wait, I think I'm doing this wrong...

Ok, hmmm alright you( insert favorite profane insult here) your story (insert absurdly critical descriptor here) you (insert long, nearly incoherent rant that has nothing to with story here) and finally (insert negative comments about your parentage her) ! So there!

How was that?

Oh come on bronxie. It was my first flamed after all. Too general?

Sorry bout the sarcasm but I just can't help but belittle trolls, personal short coming I refuse to work on ;)

Edited by magusfang

Guest Ronin

Thanks for your attention. I'll delete the review now, but I'll keep anonymous reviews enabled. Most of them are fairly nice. I just don't get it, really...do they think I would stop because they insult my story?

Sorry, magus. You used proper spelling, acceptable grammar, and punctuation. You've failed at being a troll.

But really, the rash of idiots in the Naruto fandom is growing wearisome. It may be that we'll need to disable anonymous reviews site-wide, until the little delinquents find another place to haunt. I'd suggest Tumblr, but they're currently asking trolls to sign up for the waiting list, since their asshole quota had been exceeded sometime last year.

And Ronin, they're little cowards and bullies. They're hoping to upset you and get you to stop, yes, but I'm very glad that you're givning them all the credence they deserve, which would be none. I've scraped things off my boots that were more credible.

Yeah ignore it, I thought the story was good, In fact I'm reading chapter 2 damn you! Course I have to look damn near everyone up on Google but it was entertaining enough that I put up with that - I blame you for my ignorance! Can't be my fault cause I'm perfect in every way! ;)

Guest Ronin

Well, at least the main character is an OC so you don't have to do as much research. And...like I said, its a commission. Someone else asked for this (granted its exactly like something I would write on my own, but still) and my first author's note in chapter 1 mentions the cheating and that it might bother some people. There's no teaching some people.

They're fanpoodles, you assume they have brains...an erronious assumtion I'm afraid.

I tried to flame you but evidently I failed...too literate evidently, my self confidence is shattered :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.