Click Here!

HP/SPN X-Over Recs Please!

Three Dead Hearts

So I am looking for some well written Harry Potter/Supernatural Crossovers. Preferably long and complete, but I'd be will to check them out even if they aren't.

Harry must be the main character, and it should be more of him crossover into the SPN-verse than the other way around.

I am kind of looking for a couple specific pairings, such as Harry/Jo and Harry/Micheal as I haven't really seen any of those, so if know of any please point them out. There doesn't have to be pairings though, and if there I'll go for just about anything with Harry. Canon, Harry/Sam, Harry/Dean, Harry/Crowley, Harry/Castiel, Harry/Gabriel, Harry/Multi-mix, etc.

What I don't want are Winchesters, or anyone else going to Hogwarts for whatever reason. Or anything not Harry focused, so no Hermione coming over and dating a Winchester fics either. And NO Harry is Dean or Sam's kid fics, that just screws up the timeline way TOO much.

That's about it. Please let me know of any ones that you know. I have combed through ff.net and Ao3 pretty well, but I may have missed some, so don't be afraid to point any you know out. Other sites are fair gain.

Thanks a bunch!

• 1 year later...
Deal Breaker by Samantha_kathy (has another installment in the series)

Nine years after the Final Battle, hunter Harry Potter delivers a book to Bobby Singer when his attention is caught by a resigned Dean Winchester. Harry sets out to save him, which has nothing at all to do with how attracted he is to Dean. Of course it doesn't.

Dean/Harry

“...it’s not in every world you get asked if you’re a pagan god. He was almost flattered ... but with two guns pointed at him, it was hardly a laughing matter anymore.”
One Shot, Gen (implied Harry/Ginny in next installment of series which is HP/Avengers)
Ezekiel by Athaeth
Harry's life just gets better and better - a Dark Lord finally gone, an angel stalking him and the bloody Apocalypse means Harry will never get any peace in life. And now there are those damn Winchesters to deal with.
Dean/Harry
Touched by an Angel by loonie lupin
A series of one-shot about Harry and Castiel relationship, from that fateful Halloween night to the end of the battle against Lucifer. Complete
Castiel/Harry

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.