Click Here!

Unable to add/edit stories

Lyran

Hi, I've recently gotten back on my account after being inactive for several months - maybe up to a year? - due to illness. I am attempting to add chapters to one of my stories, but whenever I click the edit tab on my control panel, it takes me to a page that says:

Get more out of your adult-fanfiction.org experience at our Forum!

Be the first to get the scoop on AFF news! Register for our Forum and you'll be automatically subscribed to our site-wide mailing list.

Take advantage of everything else a Forum can give you -- speak directly with Staff and your fellow adult-fanfiction.org Members.

Some handy links are just below, although some of them won't work unless you register for the Forum first.

Nothing about adding or editing chapters. Also, when it takes me to that page and I hover my mouse over the members tools tab, it doesn't show that I'm logged in anymore.

Has the method to post new chapters in an existing story changed or am I remembering how to do it incorrectly? Or is it some other issue? I am still able to access my profile and see my stories listed under that, so they're not hidden or blocked or anything. I just seem to be unable to add new stories or edit existing stories. My username is Lyran - http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296898181

Please help me resolve this issue so I can post again!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am a new user, and have just discovered this site. I have read the 'How To' thread reagrding the uploading of stories, however, none of those options are coming up on my page. I have tried logging out and then back in, as was suggested above,but even when I do, nothing is available in regards to posting stories.

I try clicking My Control Panel, to find the Add Story option, but there doesn't seem to be one in my list of options. Similarly, the Add Story option is not available in Member Tools, and all other links lead me to the forums. I also tried clicking ADD for the particular fandom I want to post in, but that didn't work either....

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help.

xx-KittenWolf17

^ Nevermind. It's working now. I needed to log out and back in a couple times.... *blushes*

• 1 month later...
Guest Alison DiLaurentis-Kahn

Hey <3 I'm also having this problem. I've tried logging out and back in quite a few times but nothing is working!

~ alison_dilaurentis-kahn (New Member)

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.