Click Here!

Two Types of Fic Recs!

Three Dead Hearts

Okay, the first kind of fic that I am looking for, are stories were Harry joins Voldemort and yet remains friends with Ginny. Well, actually it doesn't have to be even him joining the dark side. I just would really like to read some stories where he gets paired with someone else, really anyone else (except Draco) and they remain/become friends.

For the other type of fics, I'd love to read some stories were Harry ends up with Lucius and Draco views Harry as a parent. I've read Veela Heart, so don't suggest that. It is actually what put me in the mood for those types of stories at the mo. On that note, I really wouldn't mind checking out any other recommendations you might have for Harry getting together with anyone (except Draco) who already has a kid or kids, and those kids view him as a parent. Though, it would be more interesting if the kids are his age, or close to it. I really don't know that it would be possible to pull off with someone significantly older than him... or even if that has ever been tried, but it would be interesting to read I'm sure.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.