Click Here!

Harry/Tom Story I May Have Read a Long Time Ago

Three Dead Hearts

To be honest, I don't even know if this story exists. It might just be a mesh up of a bunch of stoires I read, my endless ideas for stories, simply things I want to see in stories, and my whacky dreams... who knows, but if it is an actual story I would really appriciate it if some one could help me find it. If it does happen to be a combinations of stories I've read, than if something stands out towards a particular story or another I'd really appriciate being dericted to it.

I believe I first read this story not to long after reading The Dark Lord's Protector by pikachumomma, because that is the story that really got me into Dom!Harry stories, and I believe my desire for more is what led me to finding this story.

First things first, I know I read it on fanfiction.net, because it was before I started branching out to other sites. And I know that that it wasn't completed at the time of my reading it (which was years ago, so it really is hard to say what it looks like now). If this story is the one I think it is, then it is long, very long, with a word count in the hundred thousands, and maybe fifty chapters or so.

Now as for the plot to the story. I am almost certian it is a time travel story, but it could be one of those alternate!Harry stories where is from Tom's time and went to school with him. Anyway, Harry befriended Tom, and became his second in command and bodygaurd. The got together at some point or another, and I believe that Harry was the dominate partner when it came to their relationship. Everything else, he more or less followed Tom.

This story took place through their years at Hogwarts, and up until they started the war. I believe the intention was to complete the war in that fic.

I'm afraid I don't remember many specifics as to events that happened in the story, but I do remember around the point that I stopped reading the story (which was because it hadn't been updated), Tom was really made at Harry for some reason or another, and Harry was basically sleeping on couch (though they lived in a huge mansion I think it might have actually been a separate room as apposed to the couch). I think that Harry might have done something that subverted Tom's athority when it came to the war efforts. Why or what I can't really say.

I also think that Tom might have been pregnant, though this is the most questionable part of what I remember of the story. If he was he wasn't very far along and they were hiding it, only the closest to them new of it. I think that Harry might not have even been aware of it, and it was part of the reason Tom was so mad at him...

Well that is all I can remember of it at this time, and all I've been able to remember for quite a while. If there is no story like this, and it really is a combination of the above I think I'll take the idea for it and turn it into a challenge. Of course, if parts of it do turn out to be from actually stories I'll change them.\

Fingers are crossed in hopes that this story does exist somewhere and I can actually read it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.