Click Here!

Harry/Draco Recs Requested!

Three Dead Hearts

Okay, so I am craving some good Dominate Harry stories, as there never really seems to be enough of those out there. (And yes, I am going to keep saying that until I see a major increase in them!) Sadly it seems that the most likely candidates such stories would be Harry/Draco stories. So that is what I am requesting here.

BUT I am not just requesting just any Dom!Harry/Draco fics, I'm looking for a more specific type. I don't really like Draco as a character he grates on my nerves, but if don't right I can enjoy the pairing. Usually done right for me a stories were Draco is completely degraded and humiliated by Harry, or ones were he is a total and complete submissive to Harry, bowing to his every whim. There are a rare few that I really like that don't involve that... and don't get me started on fics where Harry is the sub to Draco. *Shivers* That is just wrong on so many levels... I can stand Tom, or Lucius, or perhaps even Severus, but never Draco... no not Draco...

Anyway, terribly sorry for the rant didn't mean to go off like that. No offense meant to Draco fans, :shark: it is just how I feel about his character... :safetocomeout:

So the kind of fics I'm looking for recs in are the two I mentioned above. Either humiliated!Draco, or total submissive Draco! If you know any like these I'd really appreciate it!

As to kind of what I am looking for in humiliated!Draco stories, try Claiming A Life-Dept by All_Not_Well on Archive of Our Own.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.