Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

I’ve been reading the story for a long time and absolutely love it, I’d be down to help you make a website for your story on squarespace, I’m pretty sure they have templates in the style of a blog and I also believe you can make it so people can still comment on stories. Best of all it would be all yours :)

13 hours ago, Guest Longtime reader said:

Have you considered posting everything (including the new content) on a site like literotica?

Joe would not be able to post the early chapters to Lit. They have a very hard rule about no under 18 activity. The later chapters at Iowa state would be fine, but not the high school parts.

3 minutes ago, Guest ??? said:

Got to ask…

Is there anywhere to which status of the site progress is reported?  Anticipated ‘Go Live Date’… etc

-Stan

Keep an eye on the Site Announcements thread, and on the news on the archive home page. Once we’re live again, that’s where we’ll post the good news. I haven’t been given any date yet but like everyone else on the site, I’m eager to have us up and running as soon as possible.

Just want to let everyone know I’m still alive and well and working hard! I do not believe I will move this story anywhere else as of right now. I will keep the idea of a singular webpage in mind, somewhat like BashfulScribe, but I will stay here for now. Just want to give a big thank you to the site team for working hard to get it back up and running and I promise that as soon as it is ready again, I will post everything I have. Hope everyone is well!

A very happy thanksgiving to everyone :) Hope you’re all able to enjoy it with family or friends. Thank you all so much for your support and dedication to my work. It means the world to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Long time reader
On 11/17/2022 at 9:27 AM, Jashley13 said:

Just want to let everyone know I’m still alive and well and working hard! I do not believe I will move this story anywhere else as of right now. I will keep the idea of a singular webpage in mind, somewhat like BashfulScribe, but I will stay here for now. Just want to give a big thank you to the site team for working hard to get it back up and running and I promise that as soon as it is ready again, I will post everything I have. Hope everyone is well!

Have you considered a site like Patreon?

I know this is selfish but I have been reading this story and I check every night for updates hoping that the site is back to running again. I have decided to read it again from the start and have just finished chapter 7. But now the selfish part please, please, please don’t get a patreon I understand that is a good idea, I just have to live on very little money and I seen so many things that I enjoy go on patreon or streaming services. Don’t get me wrong if that is the path you want to take it would be wrong of me to stop you but if that ends up being the case could you make it so patreons get it earlier but me and others in my situation can still get it. 

Guest Cricket

Hope you and everybody else have a enjoyable festive season. Has Jack graduated yet? there must be a dozen chapters waiting to be up loaded. Have admin given you an indication as to how the fix is progressing?

Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year to all 

A very happy holidays to all of you. I know how frustrating it is to have no new chapters up and I understand completely. I assure you all that I am continuing to work and whenever the site comes back up, I promise to flood it with everything I have written thus far and hopefully the wait will have been worth it. But for now, I hope you all enjoy your day, stay safe, and find comfort and joy with those who love you the most. I love and appreciate all of you and thank you for another amazing year of your support <3

- Joe

I hope all of you had a good holiday and are safe and content with your loved ones! I am still working on the story (coming to the end of chapter 186 now) and hopefully things shall be fixed soon so that we are able to get these uploaded once more! In the meantime, I know it’s been a couple of years since I released my favorite and worst films of the year lists and I feel a little bad about that. Still, though, it’s something I care a lot about and now that movie theaters are more open and available, I was able to get out to see a lot more films! So much so that, like 2017, I made Top Fifteen Best list instead of only a Top Ten

Best Films of 2022

15. RRR
14. Pearl
13. The Woman King
12. Banshees of Inisherin
11. The Northman
10. Elvis
9. Till
8. Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
7. Nope
6. Marcel, The Shell With Shoes On
5. The Fabelmans
4. The Batman
3. Guillermo Del Toro’s Pinocchio
2. Avatar: The Way of Water
1. Everything, Everywhere, All At Once

Worst Films of 2022

10. The Bubble
9. Thor: Love and Thunder
8. Don’t Worry Darling
7. The Lost Girls
6. Firestarter
5. Jurassic World: Dominion
4. The Next 365 Days
3. Morbius
2. Running The Bases
1. Win A Trip To Browntown

• 3 weeks later...

I’m looking forward to the site being back up. Quick update for everyone! I now have 12 chapters waiting to be uploaded :) Wish it was more but hopefully the quality will be worth the wait.

1 hour ago, Jashley13 said:

I’m looking forward to the site being back up. Quick update for everyone! I now have 12 chapters waiting to be uploaded :) Wish it was more but hopefully the quality will be worth the wait.

I know that feeling well. I was able to finish several chapters of a story and even completed a piece. Congrats on getting so much writing work done.

I just received word that the site should hopefully be back up and accepting new posts again soon. I want to give a big thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to get the site back online, and a huge thank you to all of my fans who have been so understanding and patient. I hope that my work will have made the wait worth it :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.