Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest FrequentReader
10 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 174 is up! Sorry about the delay; would have had it up a couple of days ago but I know the site was updating and everything. I hope you all enjoy and I hope your summers are going well! See you soon!

Is that what was going on with the site? I thought it was just down or something was wrong

15 minutes ago, Guest FrequentReader said:

Is that what was going on with the site? I thought it was just down or something was wrong

Indeed it was. We were migrating to a new server, which we believe will provide better service for our site. However, it takes a while to move as much data as we have in our forum and in our archive. We did post a site news announcement both in the archive and on the forum to alert our members and guests, although it took a bit longer than anticipated. But we are back! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait everyone! Work has been kicking my butt recently but I have the newest chapter up and ready to go! Unfortunately, this will be the last chapter I will be able to post for a little while as they are sending me out again. Never fear, though! I will be working on new chapters while I am out to sea and they will be up when I return! It should not be as long as last time so here’s hoping! I hope you all take care of yourselves and enjoy the chapter and find new things to read and enjoy until I come back! I know I say it every time but I am thankful beyond words for all of you. You give me the drive and passion to go on and continue this story that has now been going for *checks calendar* over eight years! All because of you. So thank you for that. I love you all and will see you soon!

Joe

4 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Sorry for the long wait everyone! Work has been kicking my butt recently but I have the newest chapter up and ready to go! Unfortunately, this will be the last chapter I will be able to post for a little while as they are sending me out again. Never fear, though! I will be working on new chapters while I am out to sea and they will be up when I return! It should not be as long as last time so here’s hoping! I hope you all take care of yourselves and enjoy the chapter and find new things to read and enjoy until I come back! I know I say it every time but I am thankful beyond words for all of you. You give me the drive and passion to go on and continue this story that has now been going for *checks calendar* over eight years! All because of you. So thank you for that. I love you all and will see you soon!

Joe

Thanks Joe. Stay safe and may the wind always be at your back.

Guest Reader from the beginning
12 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Joe

Thanks for this chapter Joe, a great one! I’ve been reading this story since it first debuted on the other site and it has been a whirlwind and one of my favorite stories ever! Keep up the good work and good luck while you’re out to sea.

Guest Shodge

Joe,

Be safe.  That chapter was one of your best.  I wish I had your writing skills so I could spend a few pages describing it impact. I’ve been here since the beginning and I really love how the characters have grown.  Recently I’ve gotten use to seeing a new chapter every couple of weeks, now I’ll just come back and think about the story and hope you are doing well and are safe.

Oh and – really – thanks so much for your writing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Guest Davidguest said:

[Sorry – premature emission!]

The main story site – http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story – seems to have been taken over, or is it just me? Is there an alternative location?

It’s a continuation of the attack on the site. Our staff is working on getting the site fully secured, so please be patient while we work on the issues. In the meantime, practice safe surfing and DON’T CLICK ON STRANGE LINKS! The Internet can be a dark place and hackers don’t send you to safe sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! First of all, I’m back safe adn sound! I notice that there seem to be some changes to the website and looking through it, I can understand why. As I understand it, there is not the ability to upload anything right now so I shall hold onto what I have but i promise to upload the six chapters I have written since I left as soon as I can. Missed you all!

Guest Davidguest
On 10/27/2022 at 11:11 PM, Jashley13 said:

but i promise to upload the six chapters I have written

Six? SIX?? Must book some leave to give time for them.

Can’t wait – even though I have to!

Did you also read the other books in the AWWL universe: Good Medicine and Climbing The Ladder?

There was a suggestion in the comments of the latest GM book about another series recently on the same site… Bex? Bec? Bix? Something like that… There were 4 books, and it’s not a sex story (think the main character is like 12?), but it’s very good read (it does delve quite deeply into mental health issues, so fair warning).

Guest UKGuest
On 11/4/2022 at 12:59 AM, Guest Akamu said:

Did you also read the other books in the AWWL universe: Good Medicine and Climbing The Ladder?

There was a suggestion in the comments of the latest GM book about another series recently on the same site… Bex? Bec? Bix? Something like that… There were 4 books, and it’s not a sex story (think the main character is like 12?), but it’s very good read (it does delve quite deeply into mental health issues, so fair warning).

The Bec series is one of the very best things on SOL in my view. Not a thrill a minute but a wonderful story and a completely engrossing view on a different world. Another story worth looking at for character development is ‘Being More Social’ by Bashful Scribe: I think it’s been mentioned on here before and indeed there’s a (very brief) character cross-over if I remember correctly. Bashful also keeps (intermittently) a blog which is worth reading. Finally, for now, I enjoy Bistander’s stories ‘Potential’ and ‘My Neighbors’ Incest’ available on Nifty and the Wolfpub site, though these probably come closer to stroke material than the others mentioned.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:52 PM, wetwilly17 said:

glad to hear you made it back safely!  cant wait to see all your hard work.  any thoughts on posting it elsewhere?

Do to the content in the early chapters, Joe is probably limited on the sites that will allow the work to be posted. He would probably have to take a page out of Bashful Scribe’s playbook and start his own webpage.

If I had the know-how, I would love to make my own website for my stories. Unfortunately, I do not. In addition, I enjoy this site for allowing access to multiple viewers and I feel like I would cutting out many if I moved completely, even if I made a post on here. Should it be required, I will find another option, but I want to allow the site to fix itself. I’m still working! Finished another chapter a few days ago and am moving onto the next one so ideally I’ll be able to make the wait worth it :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.