Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 7:18 AM, Guest UKGuest said:

“do you have any recommendations on incest stories that are just as good as this one?”

Good, of course, is in the eye of the reader but A Well Lived Life (on Stories Online and elsewhere) has some (in)decent incest in Book One although the later books of the saga let it go, like this one. And, like this one it’s very well written.

Damn thanks for this! I am enjoying this recommendation so far! Great story to read while we wait for the next She is the One chapter

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Well, I’m back from sea and I’ll tell you what, nothing like having your feet back on solid ground :) I appreciate your patience and hopefully four brand new chapters help to make up for the time away :)  This is a shorter message right now as I’ve got quite a bit to take care of after so long away but I shall be working hard to continue the story. I hope you all enjoy in the meantime. Hope you had wonderful holidays and that you’re healthy and safe!

On 1/26/2022 at 2:13 AM, Jashley13 said:

Hey everyone! Well, I’m back from sea and I’ll tell you what, nothing like having your feet back on solid ground :) I appreciate your patience and hopefully four brand new chapters help to make up for the time away :)  This is a shorter message right now as I’ve got quite a bit to take care of after so long away but I shall be working hard to continue the story. I hope you all enjoy in the meantime. Hope you had wonderful holidays and that you’re healthy and safe!

Great to hear that! I enjoyed the new chapters

Guest Cricket

Welcome back.

I like how Kayla & Jack, seam to be developing a relationship, much like a brother and sister, far from home keeping an eye out for each other, and being supportive when needed.

Guest UKGuest

Hmm. Quite a lot of material there. Thanks Jashley.

Is it just me or does May seem to be getting more and more important to Jack? Not exactly romantic – yet – but I keep getting the feeling that there is, or at least could be, something between them, whereas with Vanessa we’re being told in words of one syllable that this is not going anywhere.

13 hours ago, Guest Cricket said:

Welcome back.

I like how Kayla & Jack, seam to be developing a relationship, much like a brother and sister, far from home keeping an eye out for each other, and being supportive when needed.

Me thinks these two are not quite done yet.

1 hour ago, Guest UKGuest said:

Hmm. Quite a lot of material there. Thanks Jashley.

Is it just me or does May seem to be getting more and more important to Jack? Not exactly romantic – yet – but I keep getting the feeling that there is, or at least could be, something between them, whereas with Vanessa we’re being told in words of one syllable that this is not going anywhere.

Yeah, Vanessa does not appear to be a long term relationship. May has always been an interesting option in the background.

Yeah. . . I’m giving these new relationships a few more months, tops, and I see Kack back together by the start of the next school year.

I think Jack and Kayla just needed some time apart to define themselves as individuals.  Who is Jack when he’s not “Kayla’s boyfriend,” who is Kayla when she’s not “Jack’s girlfriend?”  They needed to work on themselves alone a bit before they could work on themselves together.

I think Vanessa has some kind of social anxiety, which is not wholly compatible with extrovert Jack.  I like her, she’s cool and I hope they can stay friends, but I don’t see them going the distance.

Love seeing Jack seeing Kayla being bright and shiny like when they first met, finding her happiness again.

Edited by ErikModi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cricket

Where is this going?  What who else will he see during the break? How much time will he spend with Kayla? Is Belle in town for Xmas? 

Keep up the great work.

Will he ever marry Kayla, not for his first marriage, but maybe like my Sister 10,20,30 years later, marry first love?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cricket

Hope Jack does not read to much into Kayla’s, Friendship and support. Jack will be leaving College in 18 months, Kayla has 5 and a half years. Kayla still needs space to grow. Think long term.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cricket

Hope the new marriage will not stop your writing. They say Happy Wife Happy Life. Eager to read the next chapter, may be an interesting overnight stay on the way back to College. What will the Christmas Present be?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.