Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

5 hours ago, Chester57 said:

Yep, Kayla’s reaction will set the stage for what happens this year.  The situation in the hotel room is circumstantial— Jack didn’t do anything inappropriate with Rhona.  Also, Kayla withheld sex until Jack’s birthday using the flimsy excuse that he was a minor and it wouldn’t be legal.  If she now tells Jack that she wants a break in their relationship then I would bet that he tells her to go pound sand.

To go with what I said on the last page concerning rejection – it’s also a matter of trust. People get together, set ground rules, and trust the other to follow them. The situation in the hotel room is totally circumstantial, but it looks like Jack betrayed Kayla’s trust. He’ll try to explain, but that didn’t go well the last time.

32 minutes ago, that-one-guy said:

Why do girls always travel in packs? Seriously, its annoying sometimes :')

IMHO it’s probably societal conditioning.  From her early years, a girl is told by her parents never to go anywhere alone.  She must always be accompanied by family members or other trusted adults.  When a girl matures into a sexually attractive young woman she finds ‘strength in numbers’ with other young women.  It’s a defense mechanism against stupid, horny young guys— not to mention predators and sex offenders.   Hanging with a group of girlfriends is a good idea for any young lady at least until she turns 21.  After that she can carry a concealed firearm— at least where I live.

How about this?  Some hunter in Pennsylvania came up with a good solution to the ‘killer clown’ epidemic.                       

clown hunter.jpgHAPPY HALLOWEEN!  :D

Hey guys. I'm out :) so much to tell and not enough time to tell it all. Just know that I will be buying a laptop as soon as I get to my school and I have two months worth of stories to write so I will get right on that.

I missed you guys a lot.

Welcome back, Sailor Man!  You were missed… in fact it got to the point that we were theorizing about killer clowns!  As soon as you get settled in we want some details about your Boot Camp vacation and all the fun you had. :D 

Glad you’re back, Joe!

Laptop is purchased, Office is installed, and I have started working on the newest chapter :) Here’s hoping all those ideas I had at boot camp help make the writing go quickly.

1 hour ago, Jashley13 said:

Laptop is purchased, Office is installed, and I have started working on the newest chapter :) Here’s hoping all those ideas I had at boot camp help make the writing go quickly.

Yeah, put your writing cap back on… :)

skyrim-game-helmet-2560x1440.jpg

I’ve got quite a few qualifications I have to get at the start of my school but rest assured that I am working on the chapter as well. Gotten a good bit in and the old writing muscles have started flexing again so hopefully it will go smoothly :)

5 hours ago, that-one-guy said:

So on the topic of the vote, as an outsider I have one question. Who else saw it coming but didn't want to think it actually would happen?

I’m not going to say that I saw it coming, but based on my own observations I was very optimistic about Trump’s chances.  I live in a mostly rural area about 40 miles east of Cleveland and driving around my county I couldn’t help but notice that Trump/Pence campaign signs out-numbered Clinton/Kaine signs by 50-to-1.  When Mr. Trump made a visit to nearby Geneva, OH he drew a crowd of 3500.  By contrast, Senator Kaine attracted maybe 200 when he stopped in Cleveland.  Mr. Trump and Gov. Pence carried Ohio and Pennsylvania— and whoever does that almost always wins.

More to the point— and unlike a lot of people— I have been watching Bill and Hillary ever since they got to Washington from Arkansas in 1992.  They are without question completely corrupt professional politicians who have gotten wealthy by selling influence to the highest bidder.  They’re gone and good riddance.   Mr. Trump got wealthy in the private sector and is beholden to no one except his countrymen for electing him.  He’s going to be like Ronald Reagan on steroids.

Please forgive me for the political rant.  We’re waiting patiently, Joe.  Whenever you’re ready...

Folks, I’m going to ask that we take any political discussions to the appropriate section of the forums.

I’m also going to remind everyone, although you’ve all been pretty polite and respectful, that we take a hugely dim view of bashing, flaming, name-calling, and in general conduct unbecoming. While I think we can all be adults here, I’m not going to hesitate to step in if I see anything I think is crossing that line.

So, here’s the place to take further discussion: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/forum/503-political-discussion/

Any further posts here with political content will be removed.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, BronxWench said:

Folks, I’m going to ask that we take any political discussions to the appropriate section of the forums.

I’m also going to remind everyone, although you’ve all been pretty polite and respectful, that we take a hugely dim view of bashing, flaming, name-calling, and in general conduct unbecoming. While I think we can all be adults here, I’m not going to hesitate to step in if I see anything I think is crossing that line.

So, here’s the place to take further discussion: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/forum/503-political-discussion/

Any further posts here with political content will be removed.

Thanks!

The forum has my sincere apology.  Thank you very much for the link!

A bit more than halfway done! Sorry it's been taking a while but getting adjusted to school and getting my writing muscles flexed again hasn’t been the easiest. Rest assured, though...Chapter 59 is coming :)

Prediction time.  Jack will likely get hit with a suspension during his senior year— in fact, I think it’s a virtual certainty.  He’s already on probation with the principal’s office, so whatever trouble he gets into will be the final straw. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.