Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Walrus lover 69

No no jack's mother is nervous because she and tara's mother were more then sister's in the past they were lovers (lesbeans) when they were living togeather ( like the twins they used to have sex together ) that explains why jack's mom was easy going whenn they found out about alan and amanda's relationship but jack's father was not. So she is nervous because she thinks there might be more 'ADVENTURES' between them once they are living this close to one another...:)

Gotta love dem lesbeans XD

Guest Littleboyblue

I really hope you guys are joking about not understanding it.

Oops. For some reason, my phone was only showing messages from yesterday. After I posted my comment, the comments got up to date. Sorry!

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe,

Today is Wednesday now please tell me when you are planning to post chapter 21

Now every minute of waiting is giving more pain so please post it

with big hug and kiss

Guest JohnnyBanana

Hey Joe,

Today is Wednesday now please tell me when you are planning to post chapter 21

Now every minute of waiting is giving more pain so please post it

with big hug and kiss

You should know that you come off as slightly pushy and inconsiderate... Jashley has a lot going on and can't just pop out a new chapter every 4 days like the beginning. Less apathy, more empathy.

You should know that you come off as slightly pushy and inconsiderate... Jashley has a lot going on and can't just pop out a new chapter every 4 days like the beginning. Less apathy, more empathy.

Hey man check out previous page he said he would post story on wednesday

Just for a second, I thought it'd be funny if Joe said the exact time he put up the next chapter and we crashed it by everyone checking at once but then I realized that I'd be sad if that happened because then I would have to wait longer to read it. Impatiently yours, Rasura

Anxiously waiting... Quarter past six in the evening for me. #HailJoe

Anyone see the show the following with Kevin Bacon? #HailJoe makes me think of this past season with PRAISE JOE. except Joe in the show is the psychotic serial killer. not comparing you to that Joe,...i just thought #HailJoe was pretty damn funny

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.