Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Gen3ral

On an emotional stand point, this seems a bit ill timed by the girls to spring this on to Jack. Short term for Jack, the threesome would help him to emotionally to stablize this very fragile time. It could also give Kayla the final piece to cement their relationship. On the other hand, it could make Kayla more nervous since Tara is moving closer.

Now if he declined this offer, he now has awkwardness between them and Tara. It would definitely put a toll on jack as far as emotionally. Kayla may also start to feel discouraged about the whole thing.

As for my opinion, I think you should go for it!

I really liked this chapter. It definitely helped to show the personal struggle that Jack is going through. i am hoping for the continuation of showing Jack's struggles with the PTSD he is suffering from. I am very curious about Kayla's "friend" and the story behind that person. Also if I am correctly remembering, there is a story about a pipe bomb out there that still needs to be incorporated (chapter 7 and 10).

I can't wait to see where you go with the next chapter!

I personally think that you should choose and which ever one you pick the story continues on, but I think you should release a version of the one you don't choose but just leave it at that so we know what could have been :) x

I would say go for it, I think it would spice things up in the story.

I like the relationship Jack has with Kayla a lot, but I kind of feel like if Jack would agree to having sex with Tara it would give room for more and more storyline.

Now THERE'S a nice conundrum cliffhanger. I can't wait to see what happens! Will Mr. Honorable succumb to being a teenage guy and live out every guy's fantasy? I know I would but Jack is WAY more honorable than I ever was.

I absolutely love how you handled the PTS of Walburn's suicide. Jack will need help getting through that so I hope you have him getting some type of professional help and maybe even include Belle. Once again, VERY well done, my friend!

Please ... don't let this happen ...the story's title is (she is the one ) and .yes.... Kayla is the one ..and she should be the only one too.

Can I ask something ..... Will your princess Kayla ...be Ok with something like this ??????!!!! I think you won't .

And..... thanks for the AMAZING effort .

You are a great writer

I have no problem at all with whatever way you decide to go but MY hopeless romantic side says Jack just kisses Tara passionately and tells her he's really torn because he does love her, DEFINITELY more than a cousin, but his heart belongs to Kayla and just wouldn't feel right with a threesome. The little devil on my shoulder says GO FOR IT and trusts that you'd write it beautifully and really give this story someplace to go as Kayla and Tara take a long, hard look at their bisexual feelings while Jack deals with jealousy and after-effects of the suicide.

While writing one of each would be interesting, you already have enough on your plate and I think it would bog you down. I trust you'll do a great job no matter what you decide.

Guest wolf7700

I think Kayla is maybe testing Jack to see if he wants Tara or not. Maybe she thinks Jack wants Tara cause of what happened so if he say ok then Kayla know maybe it wasn't a accident that he kissed her before that's what I think.

Guest A Cheap Lemon

Read the opening to Chapter 10.

I feel like saying "yes" in the situation could count as one of the things he decides that are wrong. Or not, I dunno.

Personally, I think that a "yes" is in order. Jack may not really want it, but it's always been part of his character to make other people happy. As long as he's not jeopardising his relationship with Kayla, doing it to make Tara happy seems in his nature.

And I seriously doubt it's a trap [insert Admiral Ackbar here]. Kayla stated herself that she knows how Tara is feeling, and from what I can tell, truly doesn't have a problem with it.

Sure, it could turn around and bite Jack in the ass, but at the time, doesn't it seem like an "okay" thing to do?

I've been a big fan of your series for a long time now. I have to say I think this last chapter was the best yet. The emotional struggle Jack faced from seeing his old coach die could not have been played out better. I'm also glad how everything played out with Kayla. And it gave us some background info on Belle.

As far as his decision I thinks either way he should pull Kayla aside and talk to her away from Tara to make sure she is really ok with it. In the end I think they should go for it though. I feel it would be an important step forward not just in their relationship but also for all the characters' development. Kayla is getting more and more interested in kinky things to do. This would be another step forward in that process. And her being able to trust and love Jack enough to share one of her best friends with him would only enhance their relationship as I don't see her getting too jealous after.

I feel this would be good for Jack. It would get his mind off of the suicide. However, I think if he is able to have sex with another girl and afterwards not have any conflicting thoughts it would show both him and Kalya that she really is the one.

Tara I think is the one that this has the most potential for this to harm or help. It could make her want Jack and hurt her chances for other guys or give her closure from the kiss. Also would make interesting storylines in six months.

I know you'll write a great story either way. Looking forward to many more chapters.

Hi Joe

I've been a fan of "She is the One" since I started reading it and have found each chapter a pleasure to read. I've truly enjoyed seeing how the character development and making us the fans invest into them as the story plot develops. Having stated that, I have to agree with many of your fans in saying that Chapter 20 was your best work to date.

I think it was a fantastic ideal to get all of your fans involved in a discussion on whether Jack should say "yes" or "no" to a 3-some with Tara. Saying that my opinion is to do both. I think to have Jack stay in character should initially say no to it happening at this time. Think about it, right at this moment Jack didn't even cum with Kayla because of his PTSD flashback so now wouldn't be the best time for a three some. If that doesn't work with your story line then I would have a one on one with Kayla so she can explain why she is so willing to have Tara join them in bed. Jack should explain to Kayla how he does love Tara, but that she was the only one he wants an intimate relationship with, and then let Kayla take charge if she really wants this to happen she will initiate it and draw Tara into the love making with maybe her kissing Tara. Then the girls can divide and conquer Jack with one taking the high road and the other taking the low road, switching up later on after Jack has given into the pleasure of the experience. Just an idea.

You're an excellent writer Joe and I trust whichever way to choose to have the plot go it will be fantastic.

I hope your next installment won't keep us waiting so long, but take whatever time you need. Will be waiting.

Take Care

Paul

Do it. It could add a bit of excitement/intrigue to Jack. He's a bit too vanilla at times and this has potential for interesting plot developments down the line (not to say it wouldn't if they don't).

Given that Jack is only 16, what kind of hot blooded male could say no (despite his immense naivety about only ever loving Kayla blah blah blah). Given the situation presented, Jack being male and being told it'll "all be good", he should go for it. And then suffer whatever consequences come of it.

It's more realistic that way.

It's one thing that the story is becoming less so. Real. Jack is too clean. Makes it less relatable.

Just my thoughts. D

Guest Old West

You have done an excellent job with the story line, better than I could ever come up with. Write as you want the story to develop, not as I (or others) wish. The fact that you have the following that you do is proof enough of your skills.

I also think they shouldn't do it, it would only ruin Jack and Kayla's intimacy.... If Jack said no, it would prove that he is 100% committed to Kayla.

....... I would also like to know who is Kayla's mystery textor?????

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe

I love your chapter 20 nice sorry great work

And From my side answer is 'yes'

I think they must have to make there x-mas eve as there life's most memorable moment and they are not that type of person's who do this for sex only they know their feeling for each other and Kayla wants this to happen because she love JACK as well as she likes TARA. And I think KAYLA is not that kind of girl who think about her happiness only.

So from side 'YES'

WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND HUG

Guest Jashley13Fan

i think he should. Tara is my favorite character in the story. But emphasize the love jack and Kayla have for eachother during the scene like you always do. And make sure the love jack and Tara have for eachother is almost as strong but different. I don't think jack and Tara should be in love with eachother but I do think he should show that he does love her in the way that he understands her. More than anyone in the world understands her. She will leave the experience knowing that ,even though this will never happen again, jack will always love her(not in love) and that will drive her to find her perfect match. No more dbags but someone that compliments her the way jack and Kayla do for eachother.

Guest Jackson

It would be great to see him having both, but since the title is "She is the one", it would be little awkward. But you can obviously do something something great with story in which everybody is feeling great. I would like to see what difficulties or drama it will present if Tara is present in the story. So please DO IT, let him have BOTH FOR THE CHRISTMAS ðŽ

I really dont like the idea Joe.

I just finished reading the new chapter,... i took as much time reading it as I could to stretch it out.

I mean a lot of what people have already stated is true to me as well, that doing it would make Jack and Kayla's intamacy seem like its in danger.

I don't think that anyone who is in a threesome at 16yrs old really loves anyone in the mix and thats why its cool to have threesomes in high school.

I would just hate to see Jack do this, even if Kayla made it clear she is cool with it. It would break the trust in their relationship down the road. Right now they know that they have each other and Jack knows that "she is the one".

So obviously if you have read my post, im saying dont do it Jack.

Guest SayNo Jack

i dont think that kayla had on her mind 'i just fought with my boyfriend and he sees someone suicides in front of him he is not okay i go back and make up with him and offer him a 3 way with the reason we fought ... i doesnt seems right to me..the sex till tara was ok but think abaout it. I think that jack must become more man and think abaout himsellf not always kayla and tara that's why he gets always hurts...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.