Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Passed the exam with flying colors :D now time to get back to writing. I have a LOT of time to make up for lol

Congratulations =D glad to hear you can work on your story again =) been way too long without a new chapter (but I totally get that real life stuff comes first)

Passed the exam with flying colors :D now time to get back to writing. I have a LOT of time to make up for lol

Congratulations, now before you start writing take a little down time first.

Way to go on exam. Agree with angeldust BUT maybe your writing IS your downtime. Tests that have serious consequences of not passed can be very stressful.

Get you head and nerves together first. Then give the keyboard hell !! your fans are waiting.

B

Congrats on the exam. Life is looking up. Take your time writing so that the work stays as great as it has been. But please, keep us updated so we know when we will be able to catch.up with our favorite characters.

Congrats on the exam, bro!
I can't stop re-reading 19. I feel horrible for Jack. God knows what all that would do to a person. Can't wait to read the next chapter, but I'll wait nonetheless... Can't rush something as great as your story.

p.s.: Think I've been reading since Chapter 2 or 3.... can't remember... but I'm DEFINITELY hooked, involved, engaged... addicted is probably the best term, really. Thank you for all your stories so far. They're effing amazing!

Guest Jimmyboy

His saga has become more than just a text but a involved and engaging story that I personally love, it has all the makings for am awesome sitcom!!! Keep up all the awesome work, from a secret admirer

Congrats on the exam. Don't rush the chapters, keep them the quality that you've gotten us all addicted to, there is a lot to be said about quantity over quality, I'd hate to see the storyline suffer because you rushed them, take your time, and do em up right, we'll all be here eagerly awaiting.

Guest A Cheap Lemon

Well, it depends on how much he's actually done. I'd say a specific date is a little hard to work with unless he's actually 100% sure it'll be out by then. If he could just give us an update on how much he's done and roughly how long it'd be, that'll work. I'd be happy to wait a while longer, but it would make it better if we knew how long we'd actually be waiting for, just so we have something to look forward to instead of waiting for a seemingly infinite amount of time for a new Chapter.

Unfortunately, at this point, I'm not exactly sure of when the next chapter will be done. I'm closing in on finishing one-third of it so hopefully soon but it just depends on how much I can get done per day. When I have more definite answers, I will let you all know right away.

one thing about writing chapters like this, something usually comes up that is inevitably more important and needs to be taken care of immediately, to even try to keep a definite timeline is totally unrealistic for anyone to even try to consider or demand. Write at the pace that works Jashley, we'll be here patiently waiting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.