Click Here!

Negima & Maken-Ki Crossover

Tonberry101

This idea revolves around the Maken-Ki story-line with Negi thrown into the mix instead of Takeru. So it starts with Negi being sent to Tenbi instead of Mahora Academy where he will be a teacher there to finish his Magi training. While there I say he should be about as strong as he was during the Chao Lingshen arc at the beginning. Everyone finds out he uses magic instead of Maken and eventually when pactio is introduced by Camo the women are led to believe the more intimate you are during the process the stronger the artifact you get. This leads to the girls and women teachers to ravage him to get a item that is unique to them and as strong or stronger than a Maken. I would like it if he roomed with Aki and Minori(aka: the busty nurse and teacher). The way I feel this story should go is Maken-ki with a bit of Negima sense thrown in for Negi mostly keeping to the way the characters are like, so no offense to Kengo but Negi should be the only male in the main bunch mind you there still should be men in the school. Also you don't have to add this but if you find it interesting, as Negi is making pactios he finds that the more sex he has the stronger he gets like Yamato Takeru(This is shown sorta only in the manga with some things I wish would have made way into the anime).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.