Click Here!

HumanAlucard/OFC

otaku330

I have an idea for an Alucard/OFC fanfic that I would like written: The OFC designs an experiment in an attempt to rid vampires of their need for human blood using Alucard's blood as the source/reference material (since he's the ultimate uber vamp). However something goes wrong and Alucard is turned human. Romance, drama, and hilarity ensue as Alucard attempts to adjust to his new/old human form while the OFC tries to undo the mistake and return him to his vampiric form.

Whether the OFC is a member of Hellsing, a government-contracted scientist, etc. I'll leave up to you--Though obviously she'll know of vampires' existence and have some sort of access to Alucard's blood. She'll also have to live within relatively close proximity of Alucard (at least once he's been turned human) in order for their relationship to develop and to get more blood samples and try more experiments on him to reverse her mistake.

You may want to consider whether or not Alucard will remain staying at Hellsing while he's human as the place tends to come under fire every now and then. Also, maybe he's given a fake name to use while human so enemies of Hellsing won't find out what really happened. Maybe Seras is effected too (turned back into a human) since Alucard sired her? Or maybe Seras, as the only remaining Hellsing vampire, is left to take over the bulk of Alucard's duties while he's human.

Please not that the OC should be just a regular and down to earth girl, no fighting guru, no skimpy clothes, no extraordinary or unrealistic physical attributes. ie: Not a Mary-Sue. I have some more ideas to flush-out the OC and plot some more so if you need any more help don't hesitate to ask. I can help beta, offer suggestions, help work out a plot, co-author, etc. Feel free to contact me via PM on here or fanfiction(dot)net. (My pen-name on the other site is superfreak330.)

Edited by otaku330

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.