Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

41 minutes ago, Sniper014 said:

Couple of them once.  A small leak in the living room.  Florida room had many leaks that I had to pull the ceiling to fix them.  When they put the second story on the house over the garage and Florida room they did not seal it right.  Now I have to find the leaks and fix them.  Good thing that I have grandchildren to do that for me.  The reason is that my wife will not let me get on the roof.  She says with the bad knees that I have she does not want me on the roof.

SMART LADY !!!  I use to walk a slant roof without thinking about it.  My gyros don’t work as well as they used to.  I try to stay away from roof walking now.  /Don’t mind climbing the ladder BUT the transition ??????  Kids/grandkids or neighbor.  OK.

Be careful – listen to the wife (voice of reason).

B

Have since I came back from the last so call training exercise messed up.  Now I am in the classroom setting only.  Train them but do not go out into the field with them except overnight locally.  And that is within 50 miles of home.

How well I know.  I got up there there the other day to check where I had to repair the shingles and my version of your Monkey (Princess) went into the house to tell my wife that Papa was on the roof.  Caught he'll for it and she informed me that if I did that again by myself she was going to kick my butt.

2 hours ago, Sniper014 said:

How well I know.  I got up there there the other day to check where I had to repair the shingles and my version of your Monkey (Princess) went into the house to tell my wife that Papa was on the roof.  Caught he'll for it and she informed me that if I did that again by myself she was going to kick my butt.

Which one doing the kicking?  Wife or princess?

Both of them.  But I was not sending a seven year up on the roof.  But found a new leak in the living room that I am going to put a tarp over until I can fix it.

So some of you may have noticed I posted another story, originally posted under a ghost name, CowardlyLion, because it's a bit different than my usual fare. Well same concept, different sexes, trying to get out of my comfort zone but not too far lol. It's called Shattered Souls. Might like it, might not. I wasn't actually planning on finishing it per we but Kari likes it so I guess I will

oh and I am working on Shadows, should have a chapter soon

7 hours ago, Sniper014 said:

Both of them.  But I was not sending a seven year up on the roof.  But found a new leak in the living room that I am going to put a tarp over until I can fix it.

Keep in mind the small foot kick MAY stick in and require medical assistance to remove.  :rolleyes:

I suspect the 7 yr can handle it better than you can.  Yeah I would balk at that too BUT.

B

Edited by Rescue25

1 hour ago, magusfang said:

So some of you may have noticed I posted another story, originally posted under a ghost name, CowardlyLion, because it's a bit different than my usual fare. Well same concept, different sexes, trying to get out of my comfort zone but not too far lol. It's called Shattered Souls. Might like it, might not. I wasn't actually planning on finishing it per we but Kari likes it so I guess I will

oh and I am working on Shadows, should have a chapter soon

When you released this story the first time, how many chapters were there.  I read the story when it first came out and lost the story for awhile and never saw any more updates to it.  Did not know that fit was yours.  I really liked it.

Well I am just about through chapter 5 again so I will read six next.  Like the story.  Keep them coming.

So thought I'd pop in and let you guys know what's up. Steve is getting a new chemical regimen, he seems to be having some sensitivity to his old chemo. He's halfway through his first dose and hasn't thrown up yet so that's an improvement.

He’s a little less grumpy today so he must be toleranting the chemo better. Well fingers crossed :)

Thanks for the updates.  Our family hopes and wishes go out to Steve and you and Kari on a speedy and healthy recovery.  Keep the faith.  

All his friends are rooting for him and his loving family.

Thank you Sniper and Rescue, believe when I say everyone's concern and prayers are appreciated.

Actually I am working but just about twenty hours a week. I was going to just quit, Kari too, but Steve insisted that we didn't. I know he hates us working and I feel a little guilty about but I missed it, and I know Kari really missed her kids. He knows how much we love our jobs and he was adimant we keep working so I kind of compromised. 

But I am working nights so no matter what our schedules there is always at least one of us with him, I don't want him being alone.

39 minutes ago, ThinLizzie said:

Thank you Sniper and Rescue, believe when I say everyone's concern and prayers are appreciated.

Actually I am working but just about twenty hours a week. I was going to just quit, Kari too, but Steve insisted that we didn't. I know he hates us working and I feel a little guilty about but I missed it, and I know Kari really missed her kids. He knows how much we love our jobs and he was adimant we keep working so I kind of compromised. 

But I am working nights so no matter what our schedules there is always at least one of us with him, I don't want him being alone.

GOOD !!!  As you well know taking care of people full time is very taxing.  Keep you hand in to keep up to date.  (Boards in the future).

I have the feeling that Kari needs to heard cats other than her own.^_^

Do what you love as long as you love what you do.

B

Edited by Rescue25

What Lizzie said :)

Herd cats? My Minions, they love me, I’m the Pixie Queen ;) My little minions and I shall take over the world...right after our nap...oh and maybe a juice box first...and we have to make sure we’re done by eight, its a school night after all...eh, maybe next week we’ll take over the world :P

Keep up the attitudes, too.

Emotions are a powerful anti-cancer agent no matter what naysayers may say.

I don't often post but I lurk all the time (don't catch the shoebox very often though).

My thoughts are with the five of you - may the God of your choice bless you in your love for each other and your children.

Love it Rescue.  Licking cat. DA remember to pack some.other snacks in case it takes more a afternoon.  

Oh Darth the SB is no more.

DA and Liz, yes emotions does help for recovery.  Keep Steve in a happy and loving mode and it will help in his recovery.

1 hour ago, Sniper014 said:

Love it Rescue.  Licking cat. DA remember to pack some.other snacks in case it takes more a afternoon.  

Oh Darth the SB is no more.

DA and Liz, yes emotions does help for recovery.  Keep Steve in a happy and loving mode and it will help in his recovery.

Thanks Sniper.  Yeah now CB instead of SB.  I miss the SB – CB just doesn’t do the same thing.

Steve is in more need right at the moment BUT Kari and Liz are,in my opinion, both in recovery now.  Kari from her own medicals and both of them from

stress related to Steve going to his knees AGAIN!!  Group hugs all around.  Of course the little ones help and let’s not forget the others in the household that don’t get mentioned in most posts.  BIG happy family.

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.