Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Realize I'm very late on this but congratulations for the child and I'm sorry about the other medical issues :( I hope everything is going well for you guys. My wife and I keep you in our prayers

Realize I'm very late on this but congratulations for the child and I'm sorry about the other medical issues :( I hope everything is going well for you guys. My wife and I keep you in our prayers

So that's the reason he hasn't posted you & wifey kept him locked away.

Let's just hope and pray there is no "other shoe". Get well. Let Liz and the girls take some of the newborn load.

B

Calling poor fangface a girl :sigh: ; don't worry mate some of us will only laugh & comment behind yor back. :lol:

it was a little scary there for a bit but mother and baby doing just fine, dad is still a bit frazzled but I guess I'll survive LOL

You think you're fazzeled now? Just wait til the wee one gets into her preteens & is sexually awakening! :coffee::rofl:

Calling poor fangface a girl :sigh: ; don't worry mate some of us will only laugh & comment behind yor back.

@ Angeldust In case you haven't been following the "family" "fangface" is the only male in residence. With what DA has been

through she needs to do some R&R at home and let some of the family take care of the mouse. Hopefully Magusfang can get his nerves back together by getting on the keyboard and getting his story(s) going again. He has had a lot of trauma also.

B

@DA I forgot to tell you in the SB (last night) when they allowed me my phone, that the picture of Angie is cute. It is better that the bug eye Alien that he posted last time. And yes I would tease him about it but only for a little while, because him and Liz do love you.

Will be here in the land that Steve calls idioitville. They wont let me go home until after the treatments are done to start repairing my legs. But they are going to keep me busy doing up training plans for the new recruits. Please someone come and rescue me.

Oh and Angeldust, I am not getting soft in my old age. My wife and I always send hugs and kisses and well wishes to people in the hospital or recovering from operations. We believe that it is the best medicine to send someone other that just saying get well.

Magus, hang in there. It will get better now that she is home with you, Liz, and Angie.

@Sniper: I don't think you are getting soft, although I bet you're not all hard like when you were younger & just starting out (none of us are). I just figured that with you keeping fangface in Prayers he was to busy to write.

I am now recruiting for a rescue of sniper from those mean ol medics, the only thing betwixt us and them is his wife ... uh where'd everyone go? Sorry snipes it seems a lot of us would run into Hell for ya but no one is dumb enough to go up against a wife.

@DA: My wife use to say most babies are ugly little things so that you won't be so eager to have one, the only exception is the one whose parents are showing it off to you at that moment.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.