Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Like I said not if it causes a rift in the household. Nothing is that great to see if it causes everyone to walk around with hate and discontent in thier heart for everyone. The reason is that no one would be able to trust anyone any more. Do not want to see that come about.

Like I said not if it causes a rift in the household. Nothing is that great to see if it causes everyone to walk around with hate and discontent in thier heart for everyone. The reason is that no one would be able to trust anyone any more. Do not want to see that come about.

i could never hate Kari, and I trust her. I just don't understand why anyone would want to see this old broad

ok, but I'm only gonna let her put it up for a bit, and no face shots (L)

There is nothing there that should cause uneasieness, it is a tastefully done picture that does not really allow the subject to be identified but does allow the viewer to enjoy it while persuing the different nuances in its subject matter. A true piece of Art and you should be proud of it. Weekend's Over: Where's our promised Chapter?! You Ladies should be ashamed for distracting some of those here like that.

post-26261-0-47664300-1439183190_thumb.jpg

Now I can see why you love her so much. And no I do not see an old broad. I see a very lovely woman that you are on love with. Tell her for me that she looks very pretty.

that would be me :P.

and Lizzie :D

Kind of figured. :smartass: Making "something" come up.

True redhead. LIKE the horns. Where is the OLD one? You dang sure don't qualify when you are way less than half my age. Good looking too..

Waiting on the next chapter from both of you.

B

Oh, she did post it ;)

Liz is pretty shy but WOW huh?

So just to be mean, those are the two I hold every night! :DSorry about the chapter being late but something came up

A LUCKY, LUCKY man indeed! Edited by COJimmyV

Age is relative and most of my relatives are younger than me, I am the youngest of 17 and only 3 of us left. (They didn't have TV or Radio & Books were expensive, so what else did they have to do?)

I'm the second youngest of 8 an aunt to 22 a great aunt to 19 4 on the way and a great great aunt to 4 two on the way. And I'm only **

@DA , Magus and everyone. Have been talking with DA to show her a picture of my lovely wife and figures since I have told some of you how much I ws in love wit her and how we loved to make the rookies try to beat us on the range that I would like you all to see what was scaring the rookies out on the range and in the field.

post-26372-0-32419300-1439258594_thumb.jpg post-26372-0-27724300-1439258621_thumb.jpg

Hope you all enjoy them.

Edited by Sniper014

Now you know why he rookies tell us we need to be sitting on a porch in our rockers. We say as soon as they are able to beat up we will sit on the porch and rock away. Then she goes out and out shoots them on th short range (100-500 yards) and I outshoot them on the 500 to 1000 yard range. We look at each other and say maybe tomorrow will we just sit on the porch and rock. Then look at the rookies and say not only no but hell no. Ha Ha

@Sniper: Lucky; I remember the first time my wife shot a rifle, it was a .22 and she wouldn't listen about stance and ended up on her butt. (she was only 5'0" and 105lbs.)After that she was determined as all hell to show me and never looked back. Thanks for the memory sniper & to those with an angel/devil/bunny or whatever take care of her(s)and yourself and get out there and make some great memories they'll sure help down the road.

Lol you look fantastic but the range i would bring my old team you would see what a lifetime of training gets at age 25 lol altho right now i suck a bump to the head threw off my aim

Do not get me or my wife wrong we have been beaten on the range by some of the trainees. And out in the field playing hide and seek. It is the cocky ones that we take to task. As I tell all the students, we can fix your problems here and help to improve on your learning experience but if you get cocky out on the battlefield you can get yourself or your buddy and even your complete team killed.

What we are trying to teacj them is that they are to take on one at face value. Even though we are in our sixties we tell them that a grandfather or grandmother can take them out because of their attitude that they have.

I buried many of my friends because they thought that they were better then the people that they were going up against.

So yes I agree with you that a well trained team could beat us, anyone is beatible. What we try to instill in them is that a cocky attitude on the battlefield is deadly to you and your fellow members.

Major, I also wanted to say that I hope you are having a great recovery. Keep it strong Major.

:) you guys look good tgether

Thanks. I tell her she looks better and better every day.

And you're looking pretty well for a guy our age. I just wonder were the weight came from.

Two hundred pound bench presses three time a week. Have to to be able to carry my pack at my great age as younger troopers say to me.. She lost about 50 lbs when she went into the hospital for her gall bladder operation. Lost her three time during that stay. She said that she met her mother and aunt and a person in a white suit that told her it was not her time. The nurses said that the were tring to stop a blood clot going up her arm wnen the stated that the doctor said it not only stopped but completely vanished. That was when I prayed that if she made it she would have anything that she wanted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.