Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest SYELDARB

I aggree, i check this every day and have a program i wrote checking the story page for updates. I know internet problems are bad but use your phone or something. XD

Guest Obsessed

I have no life.

I check way too often and no one is updating the Six stories I'm reading.

Magus, POI, Jashley13, nivek_88, Bashfulscribe & Joe Long.

I think everyone is out enjoying the weather.

Hey Magus, my man! You are giving me a very warm time. Are you okay health wise? If you are then you are killing me! I am following 3 stories, yours, Captius (on Wattpad) and HollyHobbit13 and everyone seems to be writing, nothing has been posted for weeks now! I have to go and wrestle with some George R R Martin books so that I can catch up with the Game of Thrones HBO Series!!!! Those are some humongous books! C'mon Man U have to treat us better than this. Is it still Time Warner giving us grief?

Guest Place your bets...

It might be sacrilegious to even suggest this, but at this point, I wouldn't bet against Bashful getting a chapter up before Magus...

captius posted like 4 -7 days ago. I thank he is on chapter two or three of his series. also if anyone is interested Kingcerbrus will start posting again on the site that shall not be named. his story The Creators is pretty good but he had to stop writing for a while but he is back and will continue his story soon. I am trying to get him to post on more then one site. that other site his dropped one or two chapters of the story. Magnus please come back and finish we are lost in the woods without you.

Edited by jelad

Guest Guest

He was on here last June 8th, 2015 so he has some sort of access. He could go to Starbucks to upload BUT he has abandoned the story, maybe planning to post it a new on another site.

Ok first let me apologize for the silence, the cable company finally got tired of my whining and decided to lay a new line out to me, I live just outside of town, almost a mile actually, and it is taking forever to get to me.

I got sick of my internet going out whenever the wind blew a little and talked with everyone who lived on my road and found out I wasn't alone.

So I wrote a letter and had everyone sign it, yep I'm a pain when I wanna be :)

So good news is they are laying fiber optic out to us :D bad news is it's taking a while :(

Tried dial up but I have wireless home phone and you need an actual line evidently.

So, as to my overly long silence, been camping since last Friday, with about a dozen of the girls friends, god help me :o, and there's no signal at the camp ground (I snuck away to use a real bathroom ;) ) but I'll be back Monday and the good news is I have two chapters done and most of a third :)

Well again sorry about the prolonged silence and I'll have lots for you to read when I'm finally up and running again.

Oh, just so you know, the surgery aaas a complete success and I'm feeling better than I have in years - making the wifey a little nervous too; I think she's afraid I'll go back into the field :P gonna milk that a bit, but I think I'm truly retired....don't tell her though ;)

Its not easy to retire from do good work save lifes its work every hole or massive cuncussion

Glad your ok lol i started watching southpark is an episode with the cable company

On my home front for all who are curious just recruted a replacment for the man who had retired a trama dr who was an ungodly hard sell lol goodluck with the camping trip magus

Edited by MajorMarioc

Ok first let me apologize for the silence, the cable company finally got tired of my whining and decided to lay a new line out to me, I live just outside of town, almost a mile actually, and it is taking forever to get to me.

I got sick of my internet going out whenever the wind blew a little and talked with everyone who lived on my road and found out I wasn't alone.

So good news is they are laying fiber optic out to us :D bad news is it's taking a while :(

Tried dial up but I have wireless home phone and you need an actual line evidently.

So, as to my overly long silence, been camping since last Friday, with about a dozen of the girls friends, god help me :o, and there's no signal at the camp ground (I snuck away to use a real bathroom ;) ) but I'll be back Monday and the good news is I have two chapters done and most of a third :)

Well again sorry about the prolonged silence and I'll have lots for you to read when I'm finally up and running again.

Oh, just so you know, the surgery aaas a complete success and I'm feeling better than I have in years - making the wifey a little nervous too; I think she's afraid I'll go back into the field :P gonna milk that a bit, but I think I'm truly retired....don't tell her though ;)

F/O is supposed to be good for HDTV and phone but, from what I understand, if the power goes out the backup battery is only good for aprox 8 hours. A generator is a good thing to have.

There are some satellite providers out there and the main interruption there is thunderstorms.

Can't beat the copper wire phone though. Been thru ice storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods have lost everything except my copper wire land line and sewer.

Have fun with the girls. By the time they get fiber to you looks like "we" should have at least 4 chapters if not more.

Don't THINK you are retired from the field BE retired. YOU HAVE PAID YOUR DUES! I understand "milking".

Do pop in every few days and give us an update. Silence breeds a lot of bad stuff.

B

Glad to know that everythings working out right Magus, sucks that the internet will take a while to roll out for you though

Keep up the good work Magus :)

He was on here last June 8th, 2015 so he has some sort of access. He could go to Starbucks to upload BUT he has abandoned the story, maybe planning to post it a new on another site.

Seriously if people want to gripe about how quickly a FREE story gets updated maybe he should make you wait longer. Talk about ungrateful.

Have fun with your girls Magus you deserve a break. :)

With every series I read, I know enough not to push, or beg for updates, other's lives aren't mine, while I may have the time to sit and read, they may not have the time to write. Honestly, if you want constant updates, write yourself. It's not our responsibility to constantly update for you, our life happens, and things that are out of everyone's control happen... get over it. My life don't revolve around you, I'm sorry, but, it's a fact, learn to live with it. Begging and pleading for an update isn't going to help the situation at all, while you may think the sun rises and sets in your ass, you're really the only one that thinks that, what's most important to you, isn't the most important to someone else... your life is yours, theirs is theirs.

I hope you enjoyed the camping trip Magus, and hopefully they get you all hooked up relatively soon so you can post. Eagerly, but patiently awaiting.

BigMan7307

Bigman7307 I agree with everthing you said, but you were a little harsh. if you thank about it, that fact that we bug authors for the next chapter is a compliment to their story. Most of us know that Magnus will be back when he can but he did just sort of stopped and dropped of the net without explanation. there is nothing worse then when an author stops a story in the middle.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Bigman7307 I agree with everthing you said, but you were a little harsh. if you thank about it, that fact that we bug authors for the next chapter is a compliment to their story. Most of us know that Magnus will be back when he can but he did just sort of stopped and dropped of the net without explanation. there is nothing worse then when an author stops a story in the middle.

Bigman, I tend to agree with jelad on this. I believe that Magus knows that we only want the best for him but we bother him to give him encouragement and to express our concern for his health. After all we need him to complete all the stories, even those he may/may not turn into a complete story. Magus, I am eagerly awaiting the 6 chapters that you have written. Not 6 yet, oh well whatever you have so far. Plus, Magus sometimes weave our comments into his stories, if I remember correctly. He is the best!😺

Guest patray9779

the only date i can give is the date i down loaded it was 4/1 14 but it was before that that other site stopped putting a date on stories for some

reason

'Going Home' was posted on the 4th of July and magus had been writing for a while so I think we may have missed it :/

This story was posted to this site last Julne. He has only written two chapters to this story and he stated more than once that he was going to finish his other two stories before he want back to this one. He will finish Northstar and SITG series first..

This story was posted to this site last Julne. He has only written two chapters to this story and he stated more than once that he was going to finish his other two stories before he want back to this one. He will finish Northstar and SITG series first..

I mean on the other site, when the first chapter of BITG was uploaded

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.