Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Writing it right now in fact...just finished Max's death scene...or did I? Mwahahahaha

But you guys will have to be patient, does look like he'll be stuck for a while :(

you really enjoy twisting the knife in us? Could she be downloaded into legion and he not know it? he is sentient so he (or they)have a subcountious.

couldn't really download into Legion because she would have to download across thousands of nanites. And remember that Nadi has experimental nanites so we don't really know what the hell they would do or if they are even networked to Legion. So Legion is just as clueless as the rest of them... ;)

But Alice does have a mainframe that she has no real control over, it functions as her unconscious mind...but would there be enough memory in it if its running part of her operating system?

She could have uploaded to the school network but are the systems Max gave the school sophisticated enough? Remember Max is really cautious about letting his best tech outta his control...

Just where did they go? Maybe she is dead and they are riding the broadbeam around town...she really is a ghost in the machine...

Was there a spider nearby? She might be residing in the secondaty systems of one of the security droids...but again would there be enough memory

"Oh, and no one is in Alice's old mainframe in the computer vault...but is that even still connected to the network?

where oh where did nadi go and in what computer did Max she blow?

Edited by magusfang

Yeah but she's not in the house computers, so she had to find a mainframe that was available and close to empty becaus they are both in there now...but where could that be?

Just finished reading the chapter for the new book. Enjoyed the way that you started it off with Max stating that it was time to intergated the sg four and then leave us with the cliff hanger of Max zoning out. Never talked to the sg people and you probably never intended to, Nice way to get us to talk about the possiblity of Max and Nadi both dying and being lost in a buffer zone somewhere.

I for one do not think that the SG people could have hacked into the chips in the girls minds because I do not believe that Max's dad had any chips made before his death. I believe that Max and Alice made them after his death. Remember that Max was very cagey about putting chips into people right away. He had to think about it for a while and then he talked it over with Alice and the girls b,efore he did it.

Can not wait for the next chapter to see how your evil twisted mind is going to continue the story.

Again, nice way to get everyone talking about what really happened to Max and Nadi, when the onlyl one who knows is you and you will let us know when you are good and ready to do so.

Major, nice to see you out of the hospital. Ciimbing stairs on your butt is not that bad. When I borken my ankle on a jump I had a cast up my right thigh almost to the hip and no walker foot at the end of the cast. The doctor did not want me to put any pressure on thle foot and ankle. When I got tire of sleeping downstairs and wanted to get back into my soft bed on the second floor I found out that until I could master hopping on one foot up the stairs it was easier for me to sit down on the steps and use my butt and arms to lift me up step by step to the second floor and my bed. Really built up the arms. Also learnt how to drive left footed until the case came off. My wife and the Navy Corpsman said if I wanted to do something to put my mind and body into the problem and get it solved. I was able to finally walk up and down the stairs on my own and when I was finally retired medically after 26 years of service I went out with a cane. I told everyone that I would not walk out of the Navy on crutches and I made up my mind not to. So keep in there and you will get stronger everyday that you try to do things on your own.

Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Yeah but she's not in the house computers, so she had to find a mainframe that was available and close to empty becaus they are both in there now...but where could that be?

They were at the school so they have a system. BUT they are also linked to the mainframe at the house. Maybe the same one his mother downloaded to?

B

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Where but in Max's head. Legion saw that Nadi was going to die and downloaded her in the only place he could, Max onboard systems. Normally that could not be done but Max was so concerned about that he instinctlively accepted the download. Remember he had his hands full delivering his 2 daughters and trying to look in both places at once. I believe that Legion is so ashamed that the nanites messed up by not checking that Nadi would have had problems delivering, like with Madge, that he is keeping silent for now until Nadi was ok. They must be having quite a discussion because Max has gone offline. BTW Legion downloaded her when she was pushing out blood in Cat's face.Now Magus, you don't have to tell me that I guessed right I would be satisfied with a speedy publication of the next chapter!!!!!! :smartass:

Where but in Max's head. Legion saw that Nadi was going to die and downloaded her in the only place he could, Max onboard systems. Normally that could not be done but Max was so concerned about that he instinctlively accepted the download. Remember he had his hands full delivering his 2 daughters and trying to look in both places at once. I believe that Legion is so ashamed that the nanites messed up by not checking that Nadi would have had problems delivering, like with Madge, that he is keeping silent for now until Nadi was ok. They must be having quite a discussion because Max has gone offline. BTW Legion downloaded her when she was pushing out blood in Cat's face.Now Magus, you don't have to tell me that I guessed right I would be satisfied with a speedy publication of the next chapter!!!!!! :smartass:

Sssssooooo close!....but remember that Nadi has experimental nanites that Legion just might not have full control over....hehehehe....we might see more of these, dare I say rogue, nanites later ;)

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Sssssooooo close!....but remember that Nadi has experimental nanites that Legion just might not have full control over....hehehehe....we might see more of these, dare I say rogue, nanites later ;)

Damn! I forgot those rogue nanites which are so in tune with their hosts wants, after all it's because of them that Nadi got pregnant which was what she wished for. Max will definitely has to do an inventory of these things and their capabilities. I agree with one of those guys who ask you not to drag this out. Matter of fact I am going to 'listen' to you'all talk until you post a new chapter!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.