Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Sheesh, you guys are so morbid. I was just hoping Nadi was simply going into labor right away and Cat would deliver the baby right there on the gym floor. Now I have all kinds of crap going through my head thanks to your evil minds.

Waiting on the first chapter of SITG is already feeling like forever. THIS is why I drink! :cheers:

Sheesh, you guys are so morbid. I was just hoping Nadi was simply going into labor right away and Cat would deliver the baby right there on the gym floor. Now I have all kinds of crap going through my head thanks to your evil minds.

Waiting on the first chapter of SITG is already feeling like forever. THIS is why I drink! :cheers:

I'm glad I could help with your drinking...another good deed to get me into heaven :P

They say broke because that's how you'll be for the next 22 years (25 if she goes after her Masters degree) Broke! and if you do somehow squirrel a little cash away, children somehow know and then just need the latest shoes or jeans or laptop or...

Yes, but if your did not use the monkey as a paint brush you would not have had to buy her new clothes. Oh that is right she would have batted her eyes at you and you would have taken her shopping for anything. I know it from experience. My grandchildren and great grandchildren do it to me all the time. They don't have us wrapped around their little fingers much. Ha Ha.

Now can we get the next chapter to see what happened in the gym. Hate to think that Max will have to release hell on Washington DC, It would be fun to see it happen. More that once I would have loved to see my handlers being given something that they could not handle. Evil and wick laugh.

Thanks for all your support its hard to accept that I am still hear but the kind words help a lot I am out of hear in the morning it's 1:33 am now and I will be out of hear at 8 am getting star crazy I can not stand this fucking bed anymoor or hospital food I swear to god how can you make eggs with no flavor at all or potatoes fucking potatoes how do they take the flavor out but w/e I will just be happy to be able to walk/roll around for a while till I can start running again miss exercise and being able to use my brain being lime this I might as well be a house plant don't do any good

Need to know if why nadi screamed is because it was an attack or she went into labor as well but when her water broke blood spilled max's first born son I'm scared for him it sounded like both nadi and Emma were having contractions for a while so idk

Good luck on your road to a full recovery. Just keep hanging in there.

Just finished the latest chapter a short while ago and, magus, you're killing me here, LOL. Always the cliffhangers with you! I am already jonesing for the next installment. I can't wait to see what you think up next, but I have to admit to being a little nervous about what that evil mind of yours will come up with next.

What fresh terror waits for our intrepid heroes?!?! Tune in next week to find out!

I like the cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 63 of GITG, lets hope none of the girls really die, fingers crossed :)

Also, Magus, hope you get well, I know being stuck in a hospital kinda sucks :)

Not me in the hosp, Maj is the one stuck there. I was just stuck in an airport...I know I whined like a baby and all things considered it wasn't that bad, but I wasn't in a good mood and I wanted my girls...so sue me for being a little boy at heart. :P

home now and in a much better mood, but thanks for the concern :)

Happy & Home huh? So take a day then start writing again Sam is ready to do serious damage and Jimmy is threatening to have an aneurysm while a few others keep complaining about weak bladders. Me, I'm just off.

I have. not much, my welcome home was taxing...but a hell of a lot of fun...but I get twitchy if I don't write, the story bounces around in my head and I can't sleep. So, even though I haven't finished the research, I have chapter one nearly half finished

Now I got moor to do most the time spend doing nothing my computer is up a very steep incline of stairs taunting me

I bet that the only thing at the school dance was bolth girls went into labor and the stack is at the home dance and they go full force or managed to already infiltrate with a couple of the adoptive parents kidnapeing them then it's the one that shows up late or something trying to get in that way

fart.gifFarticus, beware the bowels of death!

fart-in-elevator.gifFarticus, possessed with the gas of the gods!

dutch-oven.gif Farticus, Flagulation of fornication!

Farticus! Pooter powered fart-bounce.gif

Farticu...oops smiley-face-pooping-emoticon.gif

not funny. what would be worse is if Max wakes up in the grass from chapter one of BITG and we find out the whole thing was a dream.

Maby Tatiana and Rick both die at the house and max is mortaly wounded at the school Emma is taken and the shadow group looks for the way into the house max decides it's time to take the gloves off and releases the hounds of war,

During the fight at volstocks house eather jazz or tali mentioned that max broke jeves body was that just a teaser or will the boys be getting body's I think that the awakening for jeves and Albert would be a great scene all the kids new and old sitting around when they both wake up and they teach stella and carol to merge I to one, with legions help of course Alice teaching them how to aclimate to the real world vs vurtal observation jeves body of course having and maintaining a permanent link to the house and every camera it would be weird for him to switch to only a single 2 cameras instead of constant monitoring the entire house and his sencors

Edited by MajorMarioc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.