Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

All I can say about that chapter is Bravo! VERY well done!

As for future chapters, with Volstok dead there's no one to pay off the other bad guys so they're gonna be crawling out of the woodwork, plus I doubt he was the head honcho anyway. I'm guessing it's gonna be a wild and bumpy ride going forward.

As for the next chapter's title, I vote for "Samantha Rides a Buffalo". ;)

Yeah that's the way I set the story up...kill the Cardinal...uh oh he wasn't the guy in charge, kill Volstok done right nope. I already hinted at who was in charge but it was a really small hint.

oh and, Girls in The Grass

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Samantha Rides A Buffalo

Edited by magusfang

Well I haven't posted in awhile as I have been away up north with no internet. Just finished the chapters I missed. I just wanted to say your writing is as good as ever , the only thing is there are too many characters and it is getting too confusing trying to figure out who's who. As much as I like your writing I am going to have to stop reading this series. Hopefully you will continue with North star. Goodbye and good luck on your writing.

it is getting crowded, but i like all the characters so don't know who to get rid of; my plan is to dump many of them at the school that they plan to open and that'll keep them out of the main story but still keep them available if i want them for a specific scene. I do plan to eventually get back to northstar but want to finish GITG story line, well this book any way, before i move on, have a good one, sorry to see you go.

Guest majormarioc

This is my favorite story/book the Amount of characters is great please Dont remove any because someone can't follow them its a good decent amount I've rewread both bitg and gitg multiple times so I am not checking daily for the new chapters (end up doing that anyway) just please Dont remove characters for fan service

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you and your family. Hope you have a great year next year.

Except during the season then it's two bahs and a double humbug for me !!

When is the next chapter f GITG coming?

B

I have been spending all my free time with the monkey, I am gonna miss her so much when she goes home :(

Should have next chapter done before New Years though, sorry but family first, specially the lift cute ones :D

I have been spending all my free time with the monkey, I am gonna miss her so much when she goes home :(

Should have next chapter done before New Years though, sorry but family first, specially the lift cute ones :D

I agree but:

Point to remember BEFORE going off unannounced next time.

Monkeys do bite.

:yahoo:

B

Edited by Rescue25

Guest futalove

Hello every one I just want to pass a little informate on about a true gem of a storie I found at.

literotica.com

Arthur name "Darkpulsd"

Tire "Going feet first"

I thought I would give every one something to do while waiting for the next wonderful instalment of GITG.

PS. It is Verrrrrry long over 60k. and it is not done.

i read that months ago he has not done any writing in a wile, and what he did do was not as good as what he started out with, i think he was board with it ans killed it. I gave him a pm and got not response to it. would it be so hard for writers whom are done with a story to put up a last chapter just stating that they have no time or just can't care to finish the story so there fan don't wait and wait for nothing.

yup and it was not as good, and only took 11 months to write. after 11 months of writing it should have been better wrote then it was.

If you would like to read a story similar to gtg (not the same but similar) read ShadwNinjaX story blazing glory, its 13 chapters long and the writer is as last i read still plugging away at it, or there is Lien_Geller he writes some good stories. sadly Path of the Necromancer is awesome but dead story. don't really go for stories with main character is a necromancer but this one is good.

Edited by spaced_monkey

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.