Click Here!

Qucik Suggestion

Guest Rain

Guest Rain

Hi, I just had a quick suggestion for the AFF website once stories are posted and published. I noticed that when reading the chapters of a story the published date, or the date that chapter was published is never shown. Why is that? It's a little annoying because it makes it hard for us readers to know how up to date a story is, or when it was late written. Maybe to some it is not a big deal, but I honestly have not seen a site where that information was not provided.

If that can be fixed, it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

That information actually is available if you look at the Stories Written section of the author's profile. Each story will display both the date it was initially published as well as the date it was last edited.

That information also shows up on the Latest Story listings for each subdomain. The most recently edited stories will be on the first page, but that information remains no matter how far back you go in the listings.

I do not know if the code rewrite contemplates having that information as a rolling header for each chapter, however.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.