Click Here!

Robin, the Boy('s) Wonder(ful cock) (Fanfic Challenge)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest titlover
On 6/23/2015 at 9:20 PM, Guest Maxwell said:

First, I need to say that I chose Dick Grayson for this fic, but I made him Fourteen.

Second, I chose Wonder woman, Black cannary, Zatanna, Starfire, Blackfire, Power girl, Vixen, Huntress, Hawk girl, and amethyst. Probably add more if I run out.

Thirdly, I'm also doing your monster girl mannsion idea as well, but I made the protagonist 14 too. Let it be known that I'm starting this challenge first and then do the robin one. I may even do the HTTYD, Terence, and Avatar (w/o Zuko) challenges as well when I feel up to it because I like those series and I think Tinkerbell is sexy. Here is a quick summary for the monster girl one:

Troy Thatcher was what many would call a gifted kid as he was diagnosed of having a photografic memory. He had attended a special private school for the gifted and completed his education at the age of fourteen with countless awards under his belt and a multitude of offers for college both in the country and abroad. And he would have gone if it weren't for his oblivious parants medeling in his life. Now he's forced to survive in a public highschool as a sinior in a small town in West Virginia for a full senior year to try and build a social life despite having many friends. Its troubling on his first week because he's been forced to sleep in the supposedly haunted house in an abandoned culdisac on Friday night. But he'll learn that it isn't exactly a bad thing.

Also, I'm gonna be posting this on blogspot, but I need to make a blog first. is this all OK?

P.S. Maxwell isn't my real name. You can call me Q.

Hey did you ever write this? If you did can you post a link?

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.