Click Here!

Robin, the Boy('s) Wonder(ful cock) (Fanfic Challenge)

Here's the plot of the challenge:

While doing some training alone in the bat cave, a 12-13 year old Robin (whether is Dick Grayson or Tim Drake is up to you) accidentally knocks over a table with chemicals from Poison Ivy that Batman was experimenting with, causing one of the chemicals to fall on him. The chemical causes him to become unconscious for a while.

When he wakes up, he's called by Batman, who tells him that the Joker and his gang are robbing one of the banks from Gotham City. As they get there, the Joker and his gang members (which includes Harley Quinn) split up while trying to escape, making Batman having to go after the Joker, Batgirl (who came along with them) having to go after the gang members and Robin having to go after Harley Quinn.

During his fight with Harley, she accidentally pulls Robin's pants down, revealing that the chemicals that spilled on Robin earlier caused his penis to grow from 5 inches to 18 inches long. He's at first embarrassed, but then he notices that Harley is staring at his dick with a lustful gaze. Robin then makes a deal with her: she renders herself to him and goes to prison, and he will fuck her. She quickly agrees and they proceed to have sex.

The story then follows him having sexual encounters with the following Batman villians:

Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Talia al Ghul
The Ventriloquist (Peyton Riley)
Nyssa Raatko
Amba Kadiri
Fright
Harpy
Lady Vic
Madame Zodiac
Magpie
Nocturna
Roxy Rocket
Lark
Sylph
Ruby Ryder

Here's the requeriments for the story:
  • Subplot for the fic: Batman never finds out about Robin's encounters. However, Batgirl (who has 32G/FF-cup breasts) slowly get suspicious and starts investigating. When she finds out, she confronts Robin about it. She says she won't tell Batman... if Robin fucks her as well. Not only her but Supergirl (who has L/JJJ-cup breasts) and Wonder Girl (who has 34F/DDD-cup breasts) as well. The fic ends with Robin having a foursome with the girls.
  • Each villian has the same size of breasts as the following adult models:
  1. Harley Quinn: Maxi Mounds
  2. Catwoman: Penelop Black Diamond
  3. Poison Ivy: Teddi Barrett
  4. Talia al Ghul: Chelsea Chams
  5. The Ventriloquist (Peyton Riley): Beshine
  6. Nyssa Raatko: Casey James
  7. Amba Kadiri: Minka
  8. Fright: Kayla Kleevage
  9. Harpy: Sarenna Lee
  10. Lady Vic: Crystal Storm
  11. Madame Zodiac: Mistress Rhiannon
  12. Magpie: Lolo Ferrari
  13. Nocturna: Amy Anderssen
  14. Roxy Rocket: Mandy Mountjoy
  15. Lark: Cindy Fulsom
  16. Sylph: Zena Fulsom
  17. Ruby Ryder: Melonie Tipps

• NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no heavy bdsm, no futa, no pregnant sex.

If anyone decides to do this challenge, thank you. I look forward to reading.

Thanks to anyone who decides to do this challenge.

Edited by thebooblover

• 1 year later...
Guest narutouchiha1994

Challenge excepted. But I will be adding heroes to the mix.

this is great challenge idea

Guest_Maxwell cant wait to see it can put up link when you post it

Guest Maxwell

Thank You. Will you put a link when you post it? Also, which heroes you're adding to the mix?

this is great challenge idea

Guest_Maxwell cant wait to see it can put up link when you post it

Thank You. Will you put a link when you post it? Also, which heroes you're adding to the mix?

First, I need to say that I chose Dick Grayson for this fic, but I made him Fourteen.

Second, I chose Wonder woman, Black cannary, Zatanna, Starfire, Blackfire, Power girl, Vixen, Huntress, Hawk girl, and amethyst. Probably add more if I run out.

Thirdly, I'm also doing your monster girl mannsion idea as well, but I made the protagonist 14 too. Let it be known that I'm starting this challenge first and then do the robin one. I may even do the HTTYD, Terence, and Avatar (w/o Zuko) challenges as well when I feel up to it because I like those series and I think Tinkerbell is sexy. Here is a quick summary for the monster girl one:

Troy Thatcher was what many would call a gifted kid as he was diagnosed of having a photografic memory. He had attended a special private school for the gifted and completed his education at the age of fourteen with countless awards under his belt and a multitude of offers for college both in the country and abroad. And he would have gone if it weren't for his oblivious parants medeling in his life. Now he's forced to survive in a public highschool as a sinior in a small town in West Virginia for a full senior year to try and build a social life despite having many friends. Its troubling on his first week because he's been forced to sleep in the supposedly haunted house in an abandoned culdisac on Friday night. But he'll learn that it isn't exactly a bad thing.

Also, I'm gonna be posting this on blogspot, but I need to make a blog first. is this all OK?

P.S. Maxwell isn't my real name. You can call me Q.

First, I need to say that I chose Dick Grayson for this fic, but I made him Fourteen.

Second, I chose Wonder woman, Black cannary, Zatanna, Starfire, Blackfire, Power girl, Vixen, Huntress, Hawk girl, and amethyst. Probably add more if I run out.

Thirdly, I'm also doing your monster girl mannsion idea as well, but I made the protagonist 14 too. Let it be known that I'm starting this challenge first and then do the robin one. I may even do the HTTYD, Terence, and Avatar (w/o Zuko) challenges as well when I feel up to it because I like those series and I think Tinkerbell is sexy. Here is a quick summary for the monster girl one:

Troy Thatcher was what many would call a gifted kid as he was diagnosed of having a photografic memory. He had attended a special private school for the gifted and completed his education at the age of fourteen with countless awards under his belt and a multitude of offers for college both in the country and abroad. And he would have gone if it weren't for his oblivious parants medeling in his life. Now he's forced to survive in a public highschool as a sinior in a small town in West Virginia for a full senior year to try and build a social life despite having many friends. Its troubling on his first week because he's been forced to sleep in the supposedly haunted house in an abandoned culdisac on Friday night. But he'll learn that it isn't exactly a bad thing.

Also, I'm gonna be posting this on blogspot, but I need to make a blog first. is this all OK?

Of course. Just remember to put a link to the fic when you start

Guest Praetor

Darn, I was going to do the Haunted House one. I had 'secretly' started work on that, the Tinkerbell and Mortal Kombat challenges, and even made a good amount of progress but refrained from declaring my intent until a postable amount of content was written for fear of being unable to finish the works and leaving only hope and empty promises behind like many other threads on this forum. Oh well, snooze you loose. But I have a challenge for you, is it at all possible to make a Marvel Comics challenge? I am far more familiar with the lore and characters of those stories than DC, which prevented me from taking those challenges. Regardless, I am glad someone is finally taking up some of your excellent requests.

Darn, I was going to do the Haunted House one. I had 'secretly' started work on that, the Tinkerbell and Mortal Kombat challenges, and even made a good amount of progress but refrained from declaring my intent until a postable amount of content was written for fear of being unable to finish the works and leaving only hope and empty promises behind like many other threads on this forum. Oh well, snooze you loose. But I have a challenge for you, is it at all possible to make a Marvel Comics challenge? I am far more familiar with the lore and characters of those stories than DC, which prevented me from taking those challenges. Regardless, I am glad someone is finally taking up some of your excellent requests.

I'll see what I can come up with. Also, are you still gonna do the Mortal Kombat and the Tinkerbell challenges?

Guest Praetor

I'll see what I can come up with. Also, are you still gonna do the Mortal Kombat and the Tinkerbell challenges?

Yes, I have enough content for a couple chapters of Tinkerbell that still needs to be polished and proof read. I have a slow writing process because I read and review, make small edits, sit on it for a while and then repeat, over and over again because I am never satisfied with the final result. The Mortal Kombat fic is not going nearly as smoothly, I am having night terrors doing the plot mapping because of the nature of those games, the way the stories work, the game mechanic dissonance and I want to do my favourite fighting game franchise justice. That one's been kind of put on the back burner until I can get my hands on MK 9 and X since I (embarrassingly) missed out on those ones due to circumstances beyond my control. I may even still put up the Haunted House challenge since I wrote a lot for it that just needs to be strung together into a coherent plot, finished and finalized, but that'd be in the distant future since that challange is being taken care of, also depending on how different the final products are. Is that allowed? Does it work that way? I mean Ultimate Spider-Man ran concurrently with the Amazing Spider-Man right? Also just a disclaimer, I am a total noob at this but (at least hope that I) make up for it with enthusiasm.

Yes, I have enough content for a couple chapters of Tinkerbell that still needs to be polished and proof read. I have a slow writing process because I read and review, make small edits, sit on it for a while and then repeat, over and over again because I am never satisfied with the final result. The Mortal Kombat fic is not going nearly as smoothly, I am having night terrors doing the plot mapping because of the nature of those games, the way the stories work, the game mechanic dissonance and I want to do my favourite fighting game franchise justice. That one's been kind of put on the back burner until I can get my hands on MK 9 and X since I (embarrassingly) missed out on those ones due to circumstances beyond my control. I may even still put up the Haunted House challenge since I wrote a lot for it that just needs to be strung together into a coherent plot, finished and finalized, but that'd be in the distant future since that challange is being taken care of, also depending on how different the final products are. Is that allowed? Does it work that way? I mean Ultimate Spider-Man ran concurrently with the Amazing Spider-Man right? Also just a disclaimer, I am a total noob at this but (at least hope that I) make up for it with enthusiasm.

I don't know myself if it's allowed. Maybe its up to me since i'm the challenger.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man, just wanted to say I (finally) made a Marvel challenge: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60304-disneys-big-hero-6marvel-crossover-challenge/

Sorry if it took too long

Also, about the Mortal Kombat challenge, I added the three new girls from Mortal Kombat X, Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs and D'Vorah, to the challenge: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/56057-ben-10mortal-kombat-crossover-challenge/

Hey man, just wanted to say I (finally) made a Marvel challenge: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60304-disneys-big-hero-6marvel-crossover-challenge/

Sorry if it took too long

Also, about the Mortal Kombat challenge, I added the three new girls from Mortal Kombat X, Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs and D'Vorah, to the challenge: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/56057-ben-10mortal-kombat-crossover-challenge/

Excellent timing. First chapter of Tarrance's Harem (retitled Lust and Pixie Dust) is up. http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=60009478

Forewarning, I broke a few of the prereqs for the fic already. First I bumped up the time frame to take account for the several movies that have come out since the challenge was initially issued so I can feature a couple of the new girls. I figured you wouldn't mind. As a result the precise order in which the fairies are fucked changes. Hopefully it'll make more sense in context. The second is a very brief (one sentence) futa reference in violation of your rule not to. The spot is part of a greater nightmare dream sequence that is intended to be trippy and disturbing, as well as satisfy my own fascination with futanari, which will not recur for the duration of the fic. I also apologize for that nightmare dream sequence as a whole, which is probably one of the gayest things you will ever read (at least today). I am shooting for a Spongebob esque bad trip acid sequence that has to be disturbing enough to justify Terrance's poor disposition the next day and it came to me while I was writing bored. It was inspired by the wall art inside a port-a-potty I saw once, the Sorrow 'fight' sequence from MGS 3 and the giant leech boss battle in RE Outbreak. After writing it I could not unwrite it and there was no way it was not getting in. Lastly, since I work in the medical field I use a lot of unsexy clinical terms and ideas as a result, part of the whole I am new to erotic literature thing. That aside I submit for your reading and daresay hope for your approval. R&R

Excellent timing. First chapter of Tarrance's Harem (retitled Lust and Pixie Dust) is up. http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=60009478

Forewarning, I broke a few of the prereqs for the fic already. First I bumped up the time frame to take account for the several movies that have come out since the challenge was initially issued so I can feature a couple of the new girls. I figured you wouldn't mind. As a result the precise order in which the fairies are fucked changes. Hopefully it'll make more sense in context. The second is a very brief (one sentence) futa reference in violation of your rule not to. The spot is part of a greater nightmare dream sequence that is intended to be trippy and disturbing, as well as satisfy my own fascination with futanari, which will not recur for the duration of the fic. I also apologize for that nightmare dream sequence as a whole, which is probably one of the gayest things you will ever read (at least today). I am shooting for a Spongebob esque bad trip acid sequence that has to be disturbing enough to justify Terrance's poor disposition the next day and it came to me while I was writing bored. It was inspired by the wall art inside a port-a-potty I saw once, the Sorrow 'fight' sequence from MGS 3 and the giant leech boss battle in RE Outbreak. After writing it I could not unwrite it and there was no way it was not getting in. Lastly, since I work in the medical field I use a lot of unsexy clinical terms and ideas as a result, part of the whole I am new to erotic literature thing. That aside I submit for your reading and daresay hope for your approval. R&R

Just left a review. And don't worry, I don't mind you adding more girls and changing the order

• 11 months later...

Hey there Q. Just wanted to know how the stories are going. Any progress? (Really sorry if it sounds like i'm rushing you, since this is what, the seventh time I do this?)

Edited by thebooblover

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Lancelot
On 6/23/2015 at 9:20 PM, Guest Maxwell said:

Hey man, did you ever actually write this one? I really want to read it but you never posted a link or gave a title or your screen name.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.