Click Here!

Kyo kara maoh fic

Guest crystal

Guest crystal

Hi,

I am looking for a series of fic. I think the one of the story is about how wolfram and yozak pretend that they are in love to get yuuri's attention; wolfram break the engagement and that yozak is in love with conrad. And in one of the sequel yozak and conrad was going to get married but wolfram was kidnapped and yozak went to save him but it led him to almost die.

I don't quite remember anymore but I really want to read it back. Been looking for it for a while. Can anyone tell me what happen to it or where to find it? Thank you so much.

Oh wow, how nostalgic. It's The Play's The Thing by dextrousleftie, and its sequels are as follows: Remnants of the Past, True Love...And A Kidnapping, Matters of the Heart, Blood Debts, and Path of the Destroyer. These fics used to be on AFF, but the author was apparently booted from the site for a variety of offenses. The author has reuploaded most of her (?) fics in her own site though.

Guest crystal

Thank you so much.. Finally! been looking for it for months.. The last time I read it was I think more than a year ago and I suddenly feel like reading it again but I can't find it.. I'll go look for it now. Thank you again.

• 4 years later...

Since it bears repeating, as is stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

There are links in previous posts that explain why these stories are no longer on AFF, and in those posts are other links to DextrousLeftie’s own site, where readers can find her work. Any further requests for copies of her stories will be deleted. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.