Click Here!

Looking for mulichaptered Grimmjow, Ukitake and Shunsui Fic...

Guest Abbyrose

Guest Abbyrose

Hello I am looking for long chaptered fic with mutiple parings...I don't entierly remember the main paring of the story but I know Grimmjow, Ukitake and Shunsui was one of the main pairings.

I believe the story was pretty long around 60 chapters or so. I looked all through the stories on here and couldn't find it, but I know I have read it on here before....unless the author took it down maybe?

Grimmjow basically acts like a big kitty he growls and hisses etc... so Ukitate and Shunsui nickname him kitty...lol. I remember one scene where Ukitate and Shunsui are in a hot spring and they tease Grimmjow by pulling him into the water, and he freaks out and tells them he is scared of the water because Aizen used to have him punished by forcing him underwater I believe by Tousen?

Thanks in advance if anyone can find it!

:gossip: :gossip: :gossip:

• 4 months later...
Guest Rhelana

I'm looking for this one too! The main pairing is Ichigo and Urahara! My post is titled Urahara reborn, if you find out this fic, can you please update my post with it! Pretty please? I loved the Grimm and JXS interaction in it! ... Poor Kitty!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.