Click Here!

COS: Harry/Tom/Ginny or Harry/Tom

Guest Three Dead Hearts

Guest Three Dead Hearts

This is a story idea that I have had for a while, and have been wanting to do, but sadly I am a complete fail a writing these kinds of stories.

So here goes:

-

When Harry stabs the dairy in the Chamber of Secrets something unexpected happens. There is a blinding flash of light, and he and Tom pass out. When they awakes, they are not the only ones. Ginny awakes too. The oddest thing about it all, was the diary was completely destroyed having been turned completely too ash, Tom was not gone, he had a real body of his own. But it was younger than before, he had returned to being eleven.

Eventually they will descover that they are connected, and Tom wont be able to live unless both Harry and Ginny are alive.

-

The pairing of the story can either be, Harry/Tom or Harry/Tom/Ginny. Though Ginny/Tom is also an option, but I think that it is the least likely to be chosen. My prefered choice for the story would be H/T/G, but it is really up to you.

Whatever the pairing may be, the three main characters MUST be Harry, Tom and Ginny. As the idea behind the story wouldn't work without the three of them.

Harry is to be the leader of the group.

-

The idea behind the story is that in the Chamber Harry, Tom, and Ginny's magic ended up combining and making the three of them one in magic. The connection can be be broken, but doing so would make both Harry and Ginny squibs, and kill Tom. Who is both the piece of Horcrux that been in Harry's scar and the one that had been in the diary.

-

Side Effects of the Connection:

• each of them can access the combined power. Which would basically equate Harry's power at twelve to Voldemort's when he returns. As power grows with age, so would their's.
  • Tom was deaged to halfway between Harry and Ginny's ages.
  • Occasional they can comunicate to each other in their heads, it easiest with eye contect, or times of great stress.
  • Tom loses all connection to the rest of his, this magic having cut him off entirely and making him his own separate entity. He does still have his memories though.

-

Directions that this story can go:

1. One they can remain on the Order's side, Dumbledore would obvously have a hard time accepting Tom, if ever finds out who he is.
  2. They can create their own side.
  3. Or they can join Voldemort, and be his right hand team.

-

Other Not Optional:

• Draco is not to be involved with any of the main three characters as anything other than as a nemisis.
  • No unessiary character bashing.
  • The longer the story the better, but I wont put limits on it.
  • No this is not a soul bond, though it does have similarities to soul bonds.

Other Optional:

• Tom's appearance can have changed somewhat, incorporating bits of Harry and Ginny's. Which could be expland in that Harry and Ginny are his magical parents (in that they created this body for him with their magic), though no real blood relation at all. Meaning, a DNA test would still read him as being Tom Riddle, and not as Harry and Ginny's son.
  • They have the same animagus form.
  • Any special abilities one of them had, they all have now. i.e. if Harry was a seer that could see the future, so now could Ginny and Tom, all three of them would speak parseltongue, if any of them had metamorphmagi powers they all would have them, and so on.

I think that is everything. I really do hope someone decides to take up this challenge/story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.