Click Here!

People whom hate the president place your complaints here

Guest Monsterking

i have decided to have an poll on what people think on the idiot in the white house and whenever or not he is doing an "GOOD JOB"  

12 members have voted

1. 1. yes no question

• yes i think he is doing an fine job running the country
    • no i think he is an total nutjob whom is wrecking everything america is and stands for!

Guest Monsterking

Whomever so is reading this is here to post anything they hate about our idiot in the white house

cheers!

Edited by Monsterking

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MortiferLascivio

I don't HATE him, I refuse to hate anybody (especially people I don't know) but I find him not a very GOOD president. He seems like a nice person, but not fit for president. I think he gives in to the media too much and allows other people to make decisions for him. How he got two terms I'll never know.

That's how I feel as well. I don't know this man as a PERSON, so I can't personally hate HIM. However, I can and DO, strongly disagree with, and for the most part dislike his policies.

As to how he got two terms? That's easy. First term he was allowed to steal, second term, alot of people voted for him because (and believe it or not thsi was a common response) "he seemed like a nice guy to have come to a barbeque or have a beer with". ugh

Hasn't anyone ever heard of researching a candidate's record before voting? It's all public record, after all.

well, let's see, one day he'll say something and a few weeks later say the opposite, oh, yeah, and he wants to put the definition of marriage in the constitution. Don't really hate him, more like severely annoyed at the guy. Also, he says shit like birth control pills are offensive to women and has spent more time defending the war in iraq (which at this point I'm not even sure we have a legitimate reason to be there anymore if we ever did) than trying to come up with ways to help our country, like, I don't know, a decent energy bill?

I don't know him as a person... but my gut tells me I wouldn't like him. I have a sixth sense about people. I am of the opinion that a trained monkey could do a better job.

He plotted, lied, stomped his foot like a two year old when he lost a debate even when he was cheating... makes up words, can't pronounce real words, screwed us all to hell... Should I keep going?

Who knows why we invaded Iraq but him and his people. It was proven he made false documents and lied. He only passes the bills for the war that give him exactly what he wants and screw what happens to the troops until Congress gives in. Why hasn't he been impeached again? I could name at least one law he broke from what I remember from scool.

Even though I cried my eyes out the fist time he got elected, I did try to like him, I tried! I would watch him on the news when I was a teenager and tried to find the good in the things he was saying, but I absolutely couldn't, my BS detector is just too good. I finally stopped trying when I heard him talking about how he was going save California from it's wildfire crisis that one year by cutting down all the "superfluous" woodland areas.

And this is why I no longer watch the news.

I mute the bastard whenever he is on the TV. Seriously! I do not like him nor did I vote that asshole into office both times!

He managed to con the courts into giving him his first term into office, which Gore should have won. The other time, he used the war to win re-election. If he was able to think for himself, I bet he would get rid of the admentment that says that a president can only have two terms in office to get re-elected again!

Beth

I mute the bastard whenever he is on the TV. Seriously! I do not like him nor did I vote that asshole into office both times!

He managed to con the courts into giving him his first term into office, which Gore should have won. The other time, he used the war to win re-election. If he was able to think for himself, I bet he would get rid of the admentment that says that a president can only have two terms in office to get re-elected again!

Beth

There's an unspoken rule in our house that nobody can listen or watch news (especially politics) for more than a few minutes at a time around me because I'm highly nervous and I start getting very upset. Which is good because if not for that my mom would listen to Hillary/Obama debate news all the damn time. Sooo sick of it. I need to move back out soon before I go insane (oh God, American Idol ALL THE FRIKIN' TIME, not to mention the four two zero withdrawls!!!) but if I go back to school that might not be possible for a looooong time . . . I don't want to live off Top Ramen again . . . . but to have my own place, might be worth it. Don't ever wanna share a place again, that's for darn sure. Especially with an icky boy . . .

I thought there was talk about him trying to "extend" his stay in office a few years back, the reasoning being the war. Thank God that tree never bore fruit . . .

There's an unspoken rule in our house that nobody can listen or watch news (especially politics) for more than a few minutes at a time around me because I'm highly nervous and I start getting very upset.

My Mom is a big fan of Glenn Beck. I know how you feel. Unfortunately my Mom gets priority and usually tells me to go away before I start yelling at the TV...

As the guy from Ireland said in Braveheart: God says he can get me out of this but he says you're fucked!

I do think he has done things that will bite us in the ass.

And he better not go to Vermont and get his ass arrested as they have a warrant for his arrest out on him because of the war and 9/11.

Beth

Guest Monsterking

Yo soloris to add on to what you said i am pretty sure that he is on the devils "List" and also on God's mostly likely to strike with lighting from heaven list as well

Personally I dislike this president, yes, but I think that both of the two most likely to win the election, are also complete morons. I can't stand any of them, and that's why I'm moving to Canada as soon as possible.

Oh, we have our fair share of idiots as well. They just don't tend to do as much damage.

Guest Monsterking

hey does anybody think that our idiot in the white house may have done something illegal by now? cause i think he must have by now. just an matter of time before he gets caught..

of course he has. President Clinton lied about a personal relationship and got a lot of shit for it, but Bush has lied about actual government stuff, so shouldn't he get the same treatment? I don't know about you, but I'm more pissed off about Bush lying about the war and things that he has previously said than Clinton lying about sex.